Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (7) · No (2)
Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

It was bland

Troy L.

Troy L.

Bland food, 50% of the first order wrong

Thrive is an easy and effective way to purchase pre-made meals. It is cost effective and fast BUT. My first order only contained half of what I actually ordered. The expensive meals I did order were replaced with a lot cheaper meals.

I contacted the compant who were fast to offer the same order again, as in what I ordered but for free. I declined the offer.

They did not however offer to refund the difference in meal costs.

The food itself, while healthy, was bland and tasteless. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friend sent me some to try as started keto!

The meals weren’t too bad. Delivery was prompt. A little confused as seems there is added sugars to help with the preservation I suppose?

I prefer Nourish’d meals, ALL gluten free, vego and keto options available.

Innes

InnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Keto at all!

Ordered from thrive as I wanted to restart my keto diet. I ordered only what they classified as “keto friendly”. Despite what they claim, their meals are not keto at all. Most of them have >10 g of sugar and starch and added sugar very common ingredients. They are not that tasty either.. Delivery was alright, late by one hour.

Amy Y.

Amy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Late & Food Very Average

I was so excited to get organised and have a healthy meal prep. Unfortunately my delivery was amost 2 days late so i had to go and shop for food for the first few days. Then I started with the meals.. Lots of overpowering flavours, mushy textures and when heated, lots of water left in the containers. Also, there was a meal that came with avodaco, sealed in ready to be heated... who wants warm avocado? (no-one is the answer!)
I have tried another meal prep company and I will definitely go back to them and not order again.

Timely DeliveryNo
Hana

Hana

Bland and average.

The value is good, but the food is very bland and doesn't taste that good. I even referred a friend who had similar feedback to give. Won't order again unfortunately. Supermarket frozen meals are better.

There's better options

T Feod

T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

Timely DeliveryNo
SarahN

SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Erney ErnSydney, NSW

Alright but bland

Healthy is important, but the poached eggs on bread was very bland in taste. Food needs to be healthy and tasty. The positive though is that I don't feel bloated after the meal. I think it's gluten free and they use free range eggs but not 100% sure.

Hayley

Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

amyg

amygKatoomba

Dont be fooled by their awesome website

Their website looks appealing but dont waste your money. We ordered a weeks worth of breakfast, lunch an tea to kickstart our weight loss.

We did not enjoy the meals at all.

Some of them are so over seasoned they kill your taste buds. In particular the roast chicken and frittata.

The meals are unappealing, unappetizing and a frozen tv dinner would be more satisfying

Nick

NickMelbourne

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.

Eddy06

Eddy06Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Food pretty average

Thought I'd try them out as had new customer offer. Having tried lite and easy and youfoodz most of the food Thr1ve supply is not on the same level. No info on the packaging regards calories etc, watery and flavourless and more expensive than the others. I'm going back to youfoodz