Thr1ve
Listing monitored by Thr1ve

Lenny
LennySydney, NSW

Decent size portion.

Received my pack yesterday wrapped in foil I like the variety of menu. Chicken rendang and pull beef dishes are flavoursome and tasty. Packaging is easy to peel off and warm up. Shared with a colleague and was very happy.

Pete
PeteFreshwater

Best delivery meals

I have been a long term customer of youfoodz and decided to give thr1ve a go and never looked back. The quality of their meals are so good - I love there curries and slow cooked meats. You can tell they really care about their customers and our overall health. I really believe this brand has thought of everything.

Shann
ShannSydney

Love the food

Absolutely love the food... thrive has been a life saver for those nights that I get home late. I save so much money not opting for take out and know I am still being healthy. Even my husband loves it. We tried the new mix and match serves this week... having the flexibility to choose you own widen it so good. Highly recommend.

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Crispy
CrispyWarriewood

Delicious healthy meals

Meals are delicious, healthy and value for money. The pulled pork is delcious. The website and ordering interface is user friendly and super simple to use, delivery is always on time

Alan Bron
Alan BronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great selection of healthy meals

I've tried one of the restaurants and the home delivery. Both were pretty good. My personal favourites were the beef cheeks and frittata.

Anna
AnnaMelbourne

Best tasting, more filling meals, however delivery needs improvement

Healthy & Convenient

This is exactly what I have been looking for!! I love to cook but I don't have time during the week and I dread the thought of crappy quick fixes. The quality of these ready meals are next to none. Slow cooked meats and fully prepped veggies. They genuinely taste like home cooking. My only complaint is I would like if they had more variety of veggies.

Chris P
Chris PSydney

A good choice for healthy meals

We have tried Thr1ve in addition to Youfoodz and Fresh Meals2u. I have to give it to them- they have made very healthy meals very tasty- I normally are not into this but the meals were really good. Easy to order, easy to receive- all very straightforward and to the quality of what we have gotten from the other services. My only knock would be you pay a bit more for the healthy option and I often was a touch hungry afterwards- makes sense due to it being healthy and differentiated.