Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (13) · No (0)
C.C

C.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new regular.

I used to be a YouFoodz fan but got sick of their ridiculous in the middle of the night delivery times so tried Thr1ve. Wow! I’ve tried many different ready made meal brands and Thr1ve meals are by far the tastiest. Also perfect if you are watching your calorie intake as they have a large range of low/no carb options and are perfectly portioned yet filling. Better delivery times and better communication on delivery times. I’m converted!

Little D

Little DSydney, NSW

Loving my Thr1ve orders!

The food is great quality and always delicious. I really love the variety provided in the new boxes and find it so wholesome and nourishing.

I am loving the new variety that's coming on the site each week.

Keep doing what you are doing, you have a loyal customer in me.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Tasty Meals

The website has a great range of meals. When arrived, packaging was great and kept my meals cold till i was able to get them in the fridge. Great tasting meals and generous serving sizes.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious. Good portions. Great value for money. Delivery always early. Try the juices too.

Everything about shopping with THRIVE is easy. Any questions are answered quickly. Delivery driver never stops smiling. Happy workers and great products. Would recommend to anyone. Even fussy eaters will find something here. Juices are a fabulous addiction. Just brilliant

Ellie

EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thr1ve is not matched. Their service is impeccable. Food A++, Serving size A++!! I have no reason to go elsewhere.

Extremely satisfied. Tasty, great value for money! Communication is fabulous.
Had a spill with one of my orders and it was replaced immediately.
Have tried so many other prep/food box services and thr1ve is by far the best. The food best suits my nutritional needs and it’s like a home cooked meal. I am so impressed by the service and the quality - I won’t be changing companies again!

Conor M.

Conor M.Sydney, NSW

Diverse Flavours and Complete Macros

I looked for an option where the flavours were diverse enough to keep things interesting, and also have a mix of high calories and low calories based on my objectives at the time. I think this, with the complete macro count of high protein, carbs and fats have made it an easy choice. Definitely be ordering more!

preeti.ugly

preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flavour, great option for clean eating, great option for keto/low carb

I've tried plenty of frozen healthy meals, including YouFoodz. But Thr1ve is the best - it's all clean sourced eating which none of the other frozen meal companies offer. Plus it's not loaded with salt like most other frozen meals.

Great option for keto/low carb diets, high protein, low sodium, I'm a convert.

I read the negative comments about bland/flavourless. Not sure what these people are expecting (it's a $12 frozen meal, not Vue De Monde).

It's got great flavour for everyday meals. Looking for a frozen meal, that's high protein with clean ingredients without a laundry list of chemicals/fillers - this is it.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Fresh and Delicious

Jade N

Jade NSydney, NSW

Full of flavour, Good portion, Freshness and Lean

Used to have frozen meals and competitors products, not happy but with Thr1ve, I found better portion size, full of favour in both western & international cuisines, veggie very fresh even after heating up in microwave like a freshly cook meal. Highlight for a gym junkie like me is the Thr1ve meals are very lean and low carb, help me to feel much better to eat for my fat loss goal. Beautiful and happy meals for busy people like me. No grocery, no kitchen mess, no cleaning. Yay, will keep ordering these yummy meals

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Loved it! Will order again

After trying a competitor for months I was getting bored of the same meals so I decided to try Thrive. I ordered a weeks worth of meals and loved what I got. The portion size, freshness and quality was great. My favourite was the beef brisket with sweet potato mash. It was so full of flavour and delicious. I recommend Thrive to anyone and I will be ordering again.

Timely DeliveryYes

Absolutely love the meals!

Have been receiving weekly deliveries for about 6 months now. Saves me so much time and the meals are full of flavor and also low in carbs. Very satisfied customer!

Thr1ve
Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Hi Annabelle! That's so great to hear - we love that you are loving our meals!
Cheers,
Izzy @ THR1VE

CJC

CJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??

Junior

JuniorMelbourne

Great food, taste and convienience

I’m focused on eating health but time constraints sometimes cause me to eat what is on offer at the time, I also work late and these meals are perfect and also make sure I stay true to my meal plan.

Sarah

SarahNARANGBA

Cyclic Low Carb Meals

Just finished my first week of meals from Thr1ve and could not be happier. Great taste and variety, will definitely be sticking with them.

Best comfort food arround

I loved THR1VE. The meals used such good cuts of meat I couldn't believe it was a ready meal. I'm never changing back to the nasty processed meat (if you can call it meat) that other ready meals have in them. So glad I find THR1VE.

Easy Peasy ...

Great choice if you are looking for a quick and healthy meal. No feeling naughty after you have eaten it!! My favourites are the curry meals - especially during this winter weather.

Great option while traveling for work

I travel a lot for work and stay in apartments. Thrive means I can keep a healthy diet and saves me money from not eating out all the time.

Matt

MattSydney

All-round amazing

The best meals I've had! Theres such a wide variety on the menu and every meal is healthy & delicious. Quick & easy to prepare with hardly any clean up; Thr1ve's perfect for everyone.

Healthy, affordable, yummy accessible meals

Love having easy accessible healthy meals when I’m at work (warringah mall)! Bonus that they taste so good and are super affordable