ThreeSixty Innovations 56" Trinity

ThreeSixty Innovations 56" Trinity

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ThreeSixty Innovations? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Power

Todd M.
Todd M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

FANtastic!

I bought 4 of these in black to replace the older ceiling fans I had. The Trinity DC fans are well built, clean and cool in their design, quiet and smooth in their action. They simply work well! The electrician who installed them commented on how well engineered they are. The remote is really cool, and the sea breeze mode is funky.

Great product at a great price. Thanks.

Purchased in April 2020 at ThreeSixty for $379.00.

Bill L
Bill LMurwillumbah

Excellent fan, big air mover.

Bought three of these fans in DC version from our local lighting store in Murwillumbah. These fans are quiet and provide big airflow . The remote is cool with 8 speeds,( we only ever use low speed or maybe medium) forwards and reverse and also has a couple of timer settings. DC means cheap to run. Bit disappointed with being able to see the blade screws from below , the cover should be bigger, but this is not a big issue. Aaron and Daniella recommended the fan, so if it is good enough for them it is good enough for me.

Purchased in November 2019 for $379.00.

Other Ceiling Fans

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

very happy customer

Im not usually one to write reviews but I do look at others reviews when making purchases. Very happy with our new trinity fan, looks great and works even better. great airflow and features like a timer. super quiet as well. highly recommend.

Ceiling Fans

Find out how ThreeSixty Innovations 56" Trinity compares to other Ceiling Fans

Christina
Christinaasked

Hi there, I am working in my studio that feel like it needs more air movement. Trying to decide if I need an opening skylight or a fan. My ceiling is sloping. Does this fan go in both directions, I think I have heard about fans being able to be used in reverse to keep any hot air that rises pushed down in the winter. Also can this fan be installed on a sloping ceiling?

CategoryCeiling Fans