Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

58 reviews · Statistics

97% · 562 · 3%

See the Best Financial Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rajat
Rajat3 posts

Not happy

Not happy with the outcome, no one responds to email and there is no contact number.

The depreciation amount is quite less than what was quoted by others.

I wish I have gone through all the reviews feels like wasted 380$.

Thrifty Tax Depreciation   DM
强 于.
强 于.

lucky and happy

The guy named Sean installed Rinnai gas hot water heater for me,he did beautiful job and solved all the problems,i am fully satisfied.
Tich
TichWAPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent service

Very efficient. Needed the depreciation report quickly and they did not disappoint.
Patel
PatelPerth2 posts

Best service!

John was very quick and efficient with my report. Its the best service I could fine.
Maurice
MauriceNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

I provided all the relevant information for my Tax Depreciation Schedule and Thrifty had it done in a matter of days at a very reasonable price.
Great work and very prompt service.... Recommend Thrifty to anyone.
Myly
MylyWAPerth, WA

Very fast and to the point

Very fast response and as expected depreciation. Thank you for a great and reasonable service!
VSanghvi
VSanghviVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Simple, Cost effective and Quick

The process was very simple and the output was received within a day and is very cost effective.
James W.
James W.4 posts

Excellent Service and Swift Delivery

I have reached 5 online depreciation service providers but only John is outstanding and meet all my expectations. Great work!
Karthihayan
KarthihayanNSWSydney, NSW

Simple process and prompt action

Just took five minutes to submit a request for property depreciation report and received the report the next day. Highly recommend Thrifty for their cost effective professional services.
PKS
PKS

Quick and reliable service, easy to deal with.
Will use them again.
Clem F.
Clem F.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The depreciation schedule is done perfectly

The schedule is completed at a great detail level. Feel it is quite cost worthy and satisfactory to choose thrifty tax.
Mark P
Mark P5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Happy

Very happy with the speed and price of my report. Would definitely use again.
Trang
TrangNSWNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent service!

Quick turnaround getting report, reasonable price, quite easy to complete request form.
Kerry
KerryWAPerth, WA

Really fast response & great price!

Thrifty tax was easy to complete, they responded with a day and you can't beat the price. My accountant accepted the report for my tax return, highly recommended.
Nayoka
NayokaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Easy process and fast turnaround

This company was recommended by my accountant. I got my depreciation schedule within 2 days of submitting, should have waited before I lodged in my tax return. The online form was also user friendly and simple to fill in. Thank you, John!