Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 564 · 7%

Ryan
Ryan5 posts

Cheap for a reason

Cheap for a reason. I was not happy with the low value. My broker was also shocked. I ended up going else where and receiving 3/4 more.
Ajay Agrawal
Ajay AgrawalWestern District, VIC

Poor service

Hi

Recently, I got a depreciation schedule for an apartment in Melbourne. Also, I own the adjoining apartment, with the same configuration, and obtained a depreciation schedule from another service provider.

The Depreciation Schedule prepared by Thrifty gives very low claimable amount compared to other provider. Hence, the depreciation schedule prepared by Thrifty is useless to me.

They did not consider the days the apartment was available for rent for the deduction purpose.

I wrote an email to them, but I have not received a response. I also wrote a web enquiry—they sent a vague request and did not clarify.

Regards,
Ajay

Rajat
Rajat4 posts

Not happy

Not happy with the outcome, no one responds to email and there is no contact number.

The depreciation amount is quite less than what was quoted by others.

I wish I have gone through all the reviews feels like wasted 380$.

Thrifty Tax Depreciation   DM
强 于.
强 于.

lucky and happy

The guy named Sean installed Rinnai gas hot water heater for me,he did beautiful job and solved all the problems,i am fully satisfied.
Tich
TichPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent service

Very efficient. Needed the depreciation report quickly and they did not disappoint.
Patel
PatelPerth2 posts

Best service!

John was very quick and efficient with my report. Its the best service I could fine.
Maurice
MauriceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

I provided all the relevant information for my Tax Depreciation Schedule and Thrifty had it done in a matter of days at a very reasonable price.
Great work and very prompt service.... Recommend Thrifty to anyone.
Myly
MylyPerth, WA

Very fast and to the point

Very fast response and as expected depreciation. Thank you for a great and reasonable service!
VSanghvi
VSanghviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Simple, Cost effective and Quick

The process was very simple and the output was received within a day and is very cost effective.
James W.
James W.4 posts

Excellent Service and Swift Delivery

I have reached 5 online depreciation service providers but only John is outstanding and meet all my expectations. Great work!
Karthihayan
KarthihayanSydney, NSW

Simple process and prompt action

Just took five minutes to submit a request for property depreciation report and received the report the next day. Highly recommend Thrifty for their cost effective professional services.
PKS
PKS

Quick and reliable service, easy to deal with.
Will use them again.
Clem F.
Clem F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The depreciation schedule is done perfectly

The schedule is completed at a great detail level. Feel it is quite cost worthy and satisfactory to choose thrifty tax.
Mark P
Mark P5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Happy

Very happy with the speed and price of my report. Would definitely use again.
Trang
TrangNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent service!

Quick turnaround getting report, reasonable price, quite easy to complete request form.