Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 564 · 7%

Nick
NickMelbourne2 posts

Affordable price and quick response

Best price for depreciation schedule I could find. Very quick turn around,
ramesh
rameshMelbourne

Good service

Fast and reasonable price, definitely recommend for others to give a go.
beachsnow
beachsnow2 posts

Super quick!

Super quick and easy to do. Great customer support as well
Susan
Susan

Fast response and result

Good and fast response and result, no delay at all
Prabhu R.
Prabhu R.

Wow!!! within couple of days

Easy, Fast, Reliable, Efficient, Reasonable price. I will definitely recommend.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Fast and cheap

I contacted them at night and left some plans and some more information. The next day at lunch I had already got my assessment of my property back and at a fraction of the cost of others
Janine H
Janine HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

User friendly and prompt action

Easy to use online application. Schedule of depreciation was emailed within 24 hours.
Very happy with this service.
Anton H
Anton H

Very responsive

Listening to the customer's need, very helpful and quick response.
Jules
JulesPerth, WA

Depreciaton report

Thanks Thrifty Tax Depreciation for the depreciation report for my investment property. Great for completion of my tax return, good value and safe site. Thanks for sending report on time.
Campbell
CampbellSouth West, WA

Great value and service

This service was very good value for money and they were quick to respond to further assistance. They followed up to make sure everything was ok too. Easy to follow too.
Paul Mystakidis
Paul Mystakidis Sydney, NSW4 posts

Simple and quick

Was happy with the overall service. From start to finish, was easy to put in my info and seemingly get a reasonable report in a relatively short time. Pretty impressed.
James M T.
James M T.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Done the job greatly

All great and I am very satisfied your service with decent fees and charges.
I will deal with your service again in future and will provide you to my friends and relatives.
Yimo
Yimo

Happy with the service

Return time is fair.
Report is looking good too.
The report maker has taken consideration of the adjustments I emailed. Happy about that.
That is everything but I have to write at least 30 words for the review.
Miki
MikiSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I was hesitant to use Thrifty as their price was so much cheaper compared to other companies. However, I’m glad I gave them a go. I ordered for a depreciation report and was able to get the report within 3 days. I was so satisfied with the service that after getting the report for our first property, I ordered a report for my other property on the same day. Very happy with the outcome for both properties. Will gladly recommend Thrifty to anyone that needs a depreciation report done!
Jessica
Jessica2 posts

Prompt service and easy to read report

Read the google reviews and thought give it a go when I tried to find quantity surveyors service. I was quite satisfied with quick turn around and the outcome of depreciation schedule. The whole process was smooth and the price was very reasonable. Strongly recommended.
Sharif
SharifSydney, NSW2 posts

Fair price and quick turnaround time

Happy with the price communication and quality. You can text on google. Since they are online you can use the service from anywhere. Happy with the deductible amount. Recommended definitely. Show reply
Financial Services

Find out how Thrifty Tax Depreciation compares to other Financial Services

Jeep
JeepCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Save time and money

Ordered an online depreciation report for a 30 years old property and provided related building plan & photos. I got the report within a week. The online assessment saved time and money. Happy with the result. Show reply

Excellent work by Thrifty

Thrifty Tax provided excellent service. Highly recommend to use. Query was resolved very quick. Very simple and explained everything to understand the process of depreciation schedule. Schedule was in pdf format, nicely explained with FAQs at the end. Show reply
NiravSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect

Value for money cheap compared to other
Very simple and explained everything to understand the process of depreciation schedule. All frequently questions explain and you get a brief answer of that.
Anushikha Sharma
Anushikha SharmaPerth, WA

Excellent services!

Highly recommended.
Really quick and efficient dealing.
Will use it in future as well. Their quality of service is just superb. Highly appreciate it. Look forward to dealing more.
User friendly website. Loved It.

Extra Information