Thrive Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Exceptional and professional builder

On behalf of my husband and I we want to thank the amazing work and professionalism provided to us by Colin from Thrive. We were very satisfied, our building supervisor was understanding and helpful when needed and no question was ever too difficult for him to answer or help with anything we needed. Thank you Colin for assisting us throughout our build process.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Mary J

Mary JSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

Alana was exceptional during the pre construction phase. She went above and beyond to ensure that we were informed about the Home Builders grant and that we had all of the evidence required. That’s an additional $25k of funding that we otherwise may have missed! My family is so grateful for Alana’s willingness to answer questions and her efficiency with the process. We cannot speak more highly of Thrive in pre construction phase. We are a few weeks away from completion, and so far, so good!

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2021

Perfect end to end handover

Just completed my 13 week warranty claims with Tom Dokoza, everything I had on the list was rectified to a quality standard, Tom was great to deal with and explained all my concerns. My home is now ready for investment, I'm extremely satisfied with the build. Thanks Tom, process is now complete.

Kevin

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Ryan88

Ryan88Sydney, NSW

The best builder and the best supervisor

Bec

BecHunter Region, NSW

Love our new home

We are very happy with the process and the end result. Colin managed our job extremely well and was in regular contact. The few small issues we have had since handover have been resolved immediately.
The price did not change from sign off to completion and it was all very transparent.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
Shibu Rajappan

Shibu RajappanSydney, NSW

Thrive Homes Verve 16

Our new home is just amazing. A massive thanks to all the hard work they have done to get our house complete very quickly. Special thanks to Nick for all his efforts in assuring a quality build. Also to Melita behind the scenes sorting pre-construction paperwork etc. Highly recommended builder.

Sam R

Sam RSydney, NSW

If you get Joe, you're good to go!

• +3Thumbnail

Thrive Homes Consultant Steve Gives Excellent Service

One thing we liked about thrive homes is their professionalism. New home consultant Steve replies back promptly to all our enquires and he calls back when he says he will. He was also pleasant through out the pre-construction process and easy to deal with. Well done and keep up the good work!!!

New home build by Thrive Homes

Scott Astin

Scott AstinSydney, NSW

Sales consultant Steve was awesome, helped with every query I had. Help me find my dream home.

Still in pre construction stage, so far everyone I have dealt with has been awesome. Every query Ive had has been answered . The house upgrades have come under budget. The evolve package that came with the house was great.
Hoping the rest of build goes as smooth as the start.

Abe

AbeSydney

After building with many, THRIVE was the best!

Mat and Shev

Mat and ShevHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Company

Our home is just amazing. Can’t thank the team at Thrive Homes enough for all the hard work they have done to get our house complete. Massive thanks to Colin for all his efforts in assuring a quality build. Also to Melita behind the scenes sorting paperwork etc. Highly recommend building with this company.

Kind, Caring and Professional

Having just completed the Preconstruction stage and now heading into the Construction stage, I am so happy with the service and care of Thrive Homes, with particular special thanks to Alana Rigutto for her kindness and explanations throughout the Preconstruction process. Each step was carefully explained to me and all of my questions were answered with much care and thought of every little detail to help make this home absolutely perfect. I am so grateful for the amazing experience so far from the whole team at Thrive Homes and so excited for construction to commence soon!

Joshua Craig

Joshua Craig Hunter Region, NSW

The smoothest process we could of asked for.

I Couldn’t recommend Colin from Thrive home enough. He was so organised, always kept us updated and went above and beyond.
Our Journey with Thrive Home from Consultation to building to moving in was remarkable and very professional.
Issues were attended to by Colin as as they become aware to him and handled in a professional and timely manner. We would recommend Thrive and especially Colin to any family whom are contemplating to build their new home. It has been a Great and stress free experience. Our Home is Perfect In Every Way.

Lawrence

LawrenceSydney, NSW

Excellent quality. We are extremely happy with our new home.

We are thoroughly happy and satisfied with our new home. Thrive Homes exhibited a professional approach right from day one. Their quality is of high standards. Joe, the site in charge was very friendly, flexible and helpful that made the entire process through to hand over less stressful and smooth. Melina and Melita provided us excellent customer focused service and guided us through the preliminary stages of the construction process.

LI Y.

LI Y.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work and service for Thrive Homes

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Excellent introduction, information and quoting system.

I have found that Thrive homes has excellent information both on line and at the two Homeworld sites I visited. The information both on line and provided at the project homes was extensive and answered most of my question. I have been dealing with Nicole Linton, at Warnervale, and it has been a very professional and easy experience. Her knowledge and quoting was very suitable to my needs.

Happy Home in 2020

Despite all the crazy things going on this year, we managed to build a new home with Thrive Homes. From start to finish, their service was exceptional.

Alana Rigutto was our pre-construction administrator. She was brilliant in communicating everything to us, every question we had was answered and she always responds in a timely manner. Special thanks to Joe Camilleri who went above and beyond in handling any concerns that we had. We told him about a problem we had in the house and he got it sorted straight away and fixed within the week. I highly recommend Thrive Homes if you're building a home. Their team is amazing.

Build StagePost-Construction

Seemless purchase to practical completion and handover

I received the keys to my house this week, building with thrive has been such a great experience. Prior to purchase i was worried from stories i've heard about additional costs, quality and delays. I experienced none of this building with thrive, communication from the builder was great.

I would like to thank the following staff who assisted along my journey:
- Nadine Betts who went above and beyond answering all my questions at purchase and catering to my change of mind.
- Alana Riguitto who was awesome to deal with pre and post construction, Alana was always prompt in answering my questions and ensured great customer outcome.
- Joe Camilleri who was responsible for final handover

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Very humble and helful agent. Feel lucky.

Very humble and reliable agent with enough knowledge about the entire building process. Always recommend Thrives Homes to my close contacts. Last but not the least, there is no hidden cost invloved. I am excitingly waiting to touch my first home. Its a great achievement with the help of Thrive Homes.

Construction End DateJune 2021