Thrive Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Thankyou!

Thankyou to Brendan from Huntlee office for helping us with our enquiries about building a new home. From the very beginning to the very end, nothing was ever any trouble and he kept us in the loop every step of the way.
I always felt very comfortable asking any questions I had, and he was always professional and prompt in his responses.
He’s a great asset to the company and it would be a pleasure to deal with him and Thrive again in the future.

Build StagePre-Construction
Abhi G
Abhi GSydney, NSW

great customer service and friendly sales team

The build was managed well. Great site manager and sales person (Tonny - Rawson) . The customer communication was good and always kept the customer up to date with stages. There was a minor issues with the electrical however these were quickly fixed and rectified by the site manager. Construction was smooth and great process for a first home buyer!

Other Home Builders

Smooth experience and excellent service

The whole team at Thrive Homes did a fantastic job, very positive experience as a first home buyer (Leppington) all the way from signing the house & land package to hand over. Special thanks to the site manager JS for his professionalism; his timely updates and high quality customer service kept us informed during the construction all the way through to hand over.

Insurance warranty was good

The building progress was smooth, hardly any issue and/or delay. There was a bit issue here and there on our house post build but the person in charge of the warranty handle most things professionally. Only concern sometime is that the warranty might not be long enough sometimes because houses need a little bit of time to adjust apparently.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Great and fast service with high quality!

We are first home buyer and recently built essence22 with Thrivehomes. Just moved in a month ago and we couldn't be happier with our home. As a first home buyer we had no idea about house and land package and how it process. We worried but Thrive homes make it all easy and fast with high quality at reasonable price. Specially thanks to Joe, our site supervisor, Melina (Sales consultant), Annalise (pre-construction Admin). They are a great team. :) I will definitely recommend them for those first home buyers and my friends!
A big thanks to Thrive homes!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Cristian Saez
Cristian SaezSydney, NSW

Excellent communication!

Thrive are a very well organised company who step you through the process and explain everything as you go. The build time was impressive and the finish is very good for the price. Joe is an amazing foreman and will treat you like family. I cant recommend Thrive enough and I will definitely be contacting them again for my next house.

Site Admin

Best decision we have made

Tardotz
TardotzSydney, NSW

Smooth Building Experience

We started the building process for our Zepel house in the middle of Covid-19. You would expect problems but to the contrary the build was a breeze. Our Project Manager Nick gave us regular updates with the progress and also the plan for the following two weeks, He was always ready to take my calls and offer advise. Having a good PM is critical to a perfect build. We are very happy with the finish of the house and I would highly recommend Thrive.

Brendan Lewis
Brendan LewisSydney, NSW

Very Happy Customers!

From start to finish John couldn’t have made the process of building our dream home a better one! Not only was he always there to break down any question we had but was always transparent and thorough with explaining what was happening. Thank you to John and the Thrive Homes team.

Brendan & Danielle Lewis

Absolutely beautiful home!!!

Mohammad
MohammadSydney, NSW

Excellent build and experience

My build was managed well and I was provided regular updates from my building manager. The workmanship and quality of the build exceeded my expectations with minimal defects. I always had my questions answered and felt like a valued customer. I highly recommend Thrive for anyone looking to build a home.

Smooth Experience and Excellent Result

The building process with Thrive Homes was excellent. The house (Rayna) came up very quickly, the administration team was very helpful, the supervisor (Kane) navigated a difficult site with ease and produced a very high quality final product. The design is very practical and the whole team has been extremely accommodating at every turn.

Everyone from the Thrive team have been highly professional, the costs were managed as per the estimate and I would recommend as a builder to anyone. Would definitely use again if required.

Jim Ma
Jim MaSydney, NSW

Build beyond expectations

The Journey of building my first house with Thrive Homes was very enjoyable. From start to finish, my initial anxiety turned out to be peace of mind, thanks to the friendly staffs and professionalise from Thrive homes. Sales consultant and site manger Kane always offered help and answered questions promptly. Kane not only kept providing the updates of building progress, but also explained questions patiently in plain English and resolved issues efficiently using his experience and knowledges. My house project was completed smoothly ahead of the schedule and the workmanship is beyond our expectations. Thank you, Kane and all the staffs from Thrive Home, who made my dream home came true with satisfaction. I highly recommend Thrive Homes.

Ash S.
Ash S.Sydney, NSW

Very good builders to work with.

My house got built a lot quicker than expected. We were pleasantly surprised by the very clever design of RAYNA. The house turned out to be a lot spacious than what we had expected. Any concern/s I had during the process, they were promptly addressed. From initial-contact person to the site supervisor, all were very professional and very approachable. Site supervisor even went above and beyond in assisting us contact our neighbors and finding landscaping service providers - which was a big plus!

I highly recommend Thrive if you are seeking to build your first home. Overall, a very satisfied customer !

Read more reviews - page 2