Thrive Homes

Thrive Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

Pros

Attentive and timely communication
Good workmanship

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Mark
Mark

Extremely happy with the experience and thankful to everyone

Jesse T
Jesse TSydney Surrounds, NSW

You know what you get

From the second we met Sylvi, we were drawn in by her transparency and passion. From start to finish, she has been fantastic and we are excited for our perfect home!

Gautam P
Gautam PSydney, NSW

Excellent and Professional service

I am really happy with my purchase of an Off-the-plan home with Thrive Homes.
We are thankful to their representative - Danae Langley, for making things smooth and easy. She was with us every step of the way and made sure we understood the process. She is a true professional, who always calls/emails back promptly so that you are never left hanging. We are very excited and looking forward to see our house getting built.

roanne H.
roanne H.Sydney, NSW

Thrive Review

Our build was delayed due to Covid however our site Manager Kane kept us informed of any issues on a regular basis. He was very accommodating to our requests and questions. As this was the first time building our home, the building process was clearly explained and Kane provided regular updates on what stage we were at and what to expect.

Exceptional level of care

We have had a few dealings with Tom from the thrive post construction warranty team. I cannot put into words the high level of care Tom has taken to ensure any issue that arises is amended. He takes our calls first time, every time and makes communication a breeze. We've had every issue fixed within a short time frame (faster than we had expected) and every fix has been a one and done (no further fixes required).

Tom is an invaluable member of Thrive, and is honestly one of the reasons we would build with Thrive in future. Knowing we would always have Tom to ensure any issues are fixed gives us confidence to choose thrive again!!

• Timeliness

Very happy with end result

The build was managed really well thoughout the construction stage. I am really happy with the build quality. The construction was completed in no time. The site's supervisor, Donovan was very helpfull and always responsive. I am very happy with the end result. The construction final cost was still under my estimated cost.

Tiarne
Tiarne

Building with Thrive

I had Joe as our Site Supervisor and we have nothing but great things to say. Joe was super easy to talk to or reach out to if we had any dramas. Joe was clear and met all timeframes and was a real friendly and professional person to work with.

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

Pre-construction stage is now done and very well handled

Preconstruction plans, council approvals, etc completed without a glitch by Thrive homes team. Everything was put very well in detail and smoothly handled.

I am very happy with everything so far. My personal thanks to Danae for guiding, supporting me through the process, and answering all my questions.

Looking forward to starting construction now.

• Timeliness

Easy to deal with, would recommend to others!

Danae has help me though the pre construction stage. I would would like so say shes done a great job helping me build my home the way i want it. Always willing to answer all my questions and quires on the build and got back to me very quick. Its been a pleasure dealing with her and look forward to the build stage.

padmendra
padmendraSydney, NSW

warranty manager tom you are the best

my warranty manager tom you are the best . your service and the way you handle and fixed my roof leak was outstanding I wish there was more then five star .thank you for fixing roof leakage and replacing master-bedroom carpet.all the warranty process was smooth and communication regarding maintenance was up to date. tom you are thrive homes gems once again thank you.

Pre-construction was a breeze

It was an absolute pleasure to be taken through our first pre-construction phase with Danae. Any time we had questions she was always quick to respond and extremely informative. Overall we found this part of the building process smooth and are very happy with the level of customer service she genuinely provided to us.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePre-Construction
Varun Arur
Varun ArurSydney, NSW

Great post construction support

We had an excellent experience with Tom Dokoza, the post construction warranty manager. He was quick to respond to our queries and fixed all the issues reasonable quick even with the harsh weathers conditions and covid situations. Highly recommend Tom Dokoza and team, very professional and systematic. Thank you team.

Find out how Thrive Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Judy was nothing short of amazing looking after our pre construction process

Our experience with Judy through our pre construction process was great! Everything was processed promptly. She was lovely to work with always responding to us quickly. She was very helpful with any of our needs or questions. She was a dream to work with. Thank you Judy and Rawson homes!

Racquel
RacquelSydney, NSW

Too much delay!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StageMid-Construction
Mary
Mary

Excellent post construction warranty

We had a very minor leaking issue with the bathroom two years after the build and we approached Thrive Homes to fix it. Tom Dokoza has meticulously liaised with the team and solved the issue in such a professional and timely manner. A big thank you to Tom for making every effort to ensure the exceptional quality of service we have enjoyed to date.

Belle
Belleasked

Hi just wondering if we are allowed to make minor variations when building with Thrive Homes?

琳 张.
琳 张.

I think it is possible, I have changed my plan from 4 bedroom to 5

Our_Zepel25
Our_Zepel25

We were not able to make any structural changes but minor variations were allowed depending on what they are.

Nola
Nolaasked

Does Thrive Homes build in Murrurundi NSW? If so please contact me 0412662627

Unfortunately, No they don't Nola.

Kam P.
Kam P.asked

Hi Thrive Home Team,

Have you finished any projects with the Zen 17 design for a 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Parking configuration?

If yes please forward some photos to as I don't have any idea about it and this design been proposed
to me by someone from your team.

Get an answer from our members and Thrive Homes representatives

About Thrive Homes’ services

• Thrive Home offers its home building services in the areas of Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter, Southern Highlands and regional NSW.
  • Services provided include Home Designs, House & Land Packages, Display Homes and Finance.
  • In terms of home designs, there are single and double-storey homes, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes of various sizes, and Homestead or Corner Lot style homes.
  • Sustainable home options are a possibility due to Thrive's Good Energy program, which includes homes with a 7-star energy rating.
  • Mint Loans is Thrive Homes’ finance partner, and provides a choice of loan options from major lenders to specialist lenders. Services include pre-approval, home loans and refinancing.
  • The online system HouseLab is a digital platform that allows homebuyers to view all technical and warranty process documents in one place.

Points of praise

The communication process with Thrive Homes was reported to be seamless, and staff members were attentive to the needs of new home buyers. They acted responsively, providing regular updates on the build process and the expected time frame, along with timely follow-ups to any requests for changes.

Along with a high level of support and professionalism, reviewers also noted that the quality of the construction was excellent. Builds were completed on time, to new homeowners' satisfaction.