Thrive Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Joshua Craig

Joshua Craig Hunter Region, NSW

The smoothest process we could of asked for.

I Couldn’t recommend Colin from Thrive home enough. He was so organised, always kept us updated and went above and beyond.
Our Journey with Thrive Home from Consultation to building to moving in was remarkable and very professional.
Issues were attended to by Colin as as they become aware to him and handled in a professional and timely manner. We would recommend Thrive and especially Colin to any family whom are contemplating to build their new home. It has been a Great and stress free experience. Our Home is Perfect In Every Way.

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Lawrence

LawrenceSydney, NSW

Excellent quality. We are extremely happy with our new home.

We are thoroughly happy and satisfied with our new home. Thrive Homes exhibited a professional approach right from day one. Their quality is of high standards. Joe, the site in charge was very friendly, flexible and helpful that made the entire process through to hand over less stressful and smooth. Melina and Melita provided us excellent customer focused service and guided us through the preliminary stages of the construction process.

LI Y.

LI Y.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work and service for Thrive Homes

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Excellent introduction, information and quoting system.

I have found that Thrive homes has excellent information both on line and at the two Homeworld sites I visited. The information both on line and provided at the project homes was extensive and answered most of my question. I have been dealing with Nicole Linton, at Warnervale, and it has been a very professional and easy experience. Her knowledge and quoting was very suitable to my needs.

Happy Home in 2020

Despite all the crazy things going on this year, we managed to build a new home with Thrive Homes. From start to finish, their service was exceptional.

Alana Rigutto was our pre-construction administrator. She was brilliant in communicating everything to us, every question we had was answered and she always responds in a timely manner. Special thanks to Joe Camilleri who went above and beyond in handling any concerns that we had. We told him about a problem we had in the house and he got it sorted straight away and fixed within the week. I highly recommend Thrive Homes if you're building a home. Their team is amazing.

Build StagePost-Construction

Seemless purchase to practical completion and handover

I received the keys to my house this week, building with thrive has been such a great experience. Prior to purchase i was worried from stories i've heard about additional costs, quality and delays. I experienced none of this building with thrive, communication from the builder was great.

I would like to thank the following staff who assisted along my journey:
- Nadine Betts who went above and beyond answering all my questions at purchase and catering to my change of mind.
- Alana Riguitto who was awesome to deal with pre and post construction, Alana was always prompt in answering my questions and ensured great customer outcome.
- Joe Camilleri who was responsible for final handover

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Very humble and helful agent. Feel lucky.

Very humble and reliable agent with enough knowledge about the entire building process. Always recommend Thrives Homes to my close contacts. Last but not the least, there is no hidden cost invloved. I am excitingly waiting to touch my first home. Its a great achievement with the help of Thrive Homes.

Construction End DateJune 2021

Couldn’t be happier!

Andria

Andria

Great outcome and service

We had very good dealings with Thrive homes. They were very prompt and informative. We had some slight defects and dealt with Tom Dokoza who was amazing to work with. He addressed all our issues immediately, followed up constantly and made sure everything was done to perfection. We were very impressed with his service and couldn’t believe how quickly he organised everything and he was also so caring and made sure we were happy with everything. We heard in the past defect fix ups are a challenge but we did not experience that one bit, it was seamless, efficient and quick! Definitely helped that we had Tom onboard helping with it all! Thank you Tom and thrive homes for all your help.

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Bhavi P

Bhavi PSydney, NSW

Very Happy!

LalithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stress free quality home

We built our first home with Thrive Homes. Handover was just completed. It was built within 20 weeks as promised, from June to October. No issues at all. I would advise any first home buyer to build with Thrive Homes. Nick our site manager provided fortnightly updates which was great and was extremely helpful and professional. Melita at pre construction stage was helpful as well. Great home builder.

Revi M.

Revi M.Sydney, NSW

Consistency is key

As first time home buyers seeing mixed feedback on other builders then coming across Thrive Homes reviews, we thought it might be too good to be true, but we’re extremely happy to have chosen them.
During the entire build process Thrive were responsive and consistent with delivery of what they stated.
The actual construction service was even better! Nick was our site manager who provided us fortnightly updates on the build, compliance and if there were any delays and why. It took a little over 5 months in total and we can’t thank Thrive enough for making our first home buying experience memorable.

Good and Responsive

Nice builder to work with, happy from the beginning as they have found a home that fits my budget.
They addressed all my queries and quick response to all my queries and adjustment.
Have different building plans and explained everything about the clause and the additional payments in advance.
Happy to refer to other friends.

Build StageMid-Construction

Excellent from start to finish

Very happy first home buyer, thrive made the process very easy and simple from start to finish, no task was too hard, great communication throughout, build which was also very quick with good finishes and high quality products

John Mellino & Melita Savona were outstanding throughout the whole process, I would highly recommend

William H.

William H.

Excellent team of builders with Thrive Homes

The team at Thrive Homes have done such a great job, from start to finish with my project manager John Mellino who was honest and professional throughout the whole build with updates on each progression stage , very experienced and takes great pride in his work.
Was a pleasure to deal with him.

As well as the warranty team and warranty manager Tom Dokoza who is understanding , values his customers with any warranty issue they might find once the build is complete and gets the job done, his done an outstanding job with the fixes on my home and i couldn't be happier with the end result.
Prime example of tremendous builders. 10/10 recommend. Thanks for all the hard work.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Rajendra

Rajendra Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Even though we had some issues initially, we must admit that the house was beautifully built. Our construction supervisor/manager Dane Browne was amazing. He has kept us informed about our building process and progress of the construction. He was always available to answer your queries. There were some issues after the hand over but he personally comes to see the problem and quick to fix them. If you are planning to built your house with Thrive Home and they allocate Dane Browne as your construction supervisor/manager you can have a peaceful sleep, trust us your house is in good hands.

Sunil S.

Sunil S.Sydney, NSW

To Good Beginning

As a first home buyer and with limited budget we were very confused and had no clue which home design to go for. We were glad that we got in touch with our Sales Consultant Steve. Not only did he clear all our doubts but based on his experience he gave us honest advice and helped us with all the upgrades. We are very happy with his service and highly recommend Thrive homes.

Madeliene P.

Madeliene P.Sydney, NSW

We LOVE our new home!

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Finally it’s getting ready, few more weeks to go