Thrive Homes Questions & Answers

18 questions from our users

Kam P.
Kam P.asked

Hi Thrive Home Team,

Have you finished any projects with the Zen 17 design for a 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Parking configuration?

If yes please forward some photos to as I don't have any idea about it and this design been proposed
to me by someone from your team.

Lipi H.
Lipi H.asked

Hi, has anyone built Onyx 24? Can you please share pictures? Thank you.

ANN O.
ANN O.asked

Me and my husband are interested with your Terrace homes. Is there a ducted aircondition ? What are the upgrades allowed? ---AO

anum i.
anum i.asked

Hi, has anyone built rayna21, can anyone please share pictures and how much time did it take to built?

Clarissa M.asked

Hello There! Nice to know Thrive has an excelent review! We are pre construction and building essence 22 and so far everything has been right on time, Im just curious if anyone has a photo of essence22 being build or has been built they could share? Would love to see how it is, getting excited with how our home would look like! Cheers!

I'm also after few pictures of Essence 22

Jayoung Kim

Hi Clarissa and Niki, I share the photos of Essence22 being build on instgram @our_essence22. We are now at the 3rd stage, the Brickwork. Hope this can help little. :)

Nerisse B.asked

Hi. Has anyone picked Marquis for exterior and Aura for interior? IF it's not too much to ask, I'd like to see some finished actual photos please :) Thank you!

Nikiasked

Hi, has anyone built Essence 22 with thrive i would like to see some finished pictures please :)

Jayoung Kim

Hi, I currently building Essence 22 and now at the second stage(Frame). So far, we are happy with that. :)

Clarissa M.

Hi Jayoung Kim! Could you share a photo of the essence 22 pretty please!

Nerisse B.asked

Hi! Do you have a recent completed Onyx house photos and also how long does the construction usually take? Thank you!

Lalith
Lalith

Hi, our house is Haven 19, smaller house with single garage, pre construction started during March, construction commenced 1 June so house was completed less than 5 months.

Nerisse B.

HI Lalith! Thank you for this feedback. Wow that was fast! Congratulations on your new home :)

Olivia
Oliviaasked

I am wondering if anyone has experienced requesting Thrive homes for some small changes you wanna make (Not major structure changes)? Are they always very strict about not doing anything you request?

Kay
Kay

I have recently built with Thrive and I’m pretty sure you can’t alter anything. I was a little hesitant about colours but everything is perfect all blends in well

Sunil T.
Sunil T.asked

Hi,
Can I request you to post an image of the Essence 22 house (Urban Facade) that has been built recently?
Just wanted to see how it looks in reality other than the render.

Thanks!

mehdi.bfspartners
mehdi.bfspartnersasked

Anyone build Rayna21 with Thrive homes?

Md Abdullah Al Mamun
Md Abdullah Al Mamunasked

Hi there, I have a land at riverstone which is corner block 264sqm . I am looking for double storey single garage 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms home. My budget around 300k. Can you build it?
Md Abdullah Al mamun
[details removed]

Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Hi Abdullah, thanks so much for your enquiry. Unfortunately your details have been redacted by product reviews. Can you please email us at hello@thrivehomes.com.au or call us at 1300 921 383.

Nahida R.
Nahida R.asked

Has anyone built an Essence 22 lately? What upgrades should we ask for? Please help!

Fadi
Fadi

Hi Nahida,
I have built the Essence 22 through thrive homes and it the best you can ask for. Go with ducted air-con because you will need it. also go full kitchen and full tiles for ground floor.

Niki

Hi Fadi, if you dont mind can you forward few pictures of outside and inside of essence 22, we want to have that aswell but very scared

ZMA
ZMAasked

Hi Team,

We have already completed 33 weeks time frame for single storey construction but our house is not yet complete.
Also, when we had our recent inspection, we noticed paint surface finish was irregular and had coarse brush marks on doors and window sills. Along with this, paint surface was rugged and sacked in various locations. Please let us know if this is the standard finish which thrive homes provide?

Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Hi ZMA, thank you very much for your feedback. Our construction manager has been in contact with you and has discussed immediate actions we can take to address your concerns. He is also taking a personal interest in the project and will be visiting your home early this week. Thrive Homes guarantees its products and standards, and will not accept substandard workmanship. We are confident that our construction team will deliver your home to our display quality standards.

Kind regards,

Mukunda
Mukundaasked

Last time i talked with a customer service agent and asked about if they gonna introduce some double story houses with balcony included as well as they dont have many options. She told me she ll talk with the manager and sooner those style will be introduced as well and till now no updates have been made?? Since i was willing to make changes and wanna do it before my house starts building. Still waiting for response. I was willing to change from my current design to the design with more bigger living area and balcony included .As per the lady she said they will introduce new designs and i can choose from it. Please let me know what will happen if designs as i am willing is coming or not? Thanks.

Anitta Y
Anitta Yasked

Hi dear the home still not built yet??? How long can finish???

Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Hi Anitta, thanks for your question. For a single storey home it will take upto 33 weeks and a two storey home will be 43 weeks.

Kind regards,

Dom Rego
Dom Regoasked

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]
New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW
2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.
Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build
DA approved plans by architect
Looking for a reliable competitive builder
Modern design with lightweight building materials
Aim to start building end of 2018
Please let me know if this fits your scope.
[email address removed]

sai
saiasked

where abouts is your build Jacqui coz as far as i know thrive homes is very new and don't think they have actually completed any house built

Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Hi Sai, we have had a few handovers already in the South West Sydney region.

Get an answer from our members and Thrive Homes representatives