Thrive Homes

Thrive Homes (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Barath Rasiah
Barath RasiahSydney, NSW

It was the best experience. Had ample choices and delivered. Everyone was excellent and always kept me updated. Kane was my supervisor and he is the best. He answered all my questions and always responded to my queries. Thank you Kane and the team for this wonderful experience. Thank you

Great experience!

A big thank you to the team at Thrive Homes, specifically Alana, John and Tom. They all helped us through the entire construction process from start to finish and made everything very simple and clear. We appreciate everything Thrive have done for us to make our first home a smooth and easy experience.

Build StagePost-Construction

pia angela s.
pia angela s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Stress free build

Thanks to our supervisor Colin for making our first home build experience essentially seamless..We thought it would be so tenious but Thrive had a very comprehensive and systematic process in place that made us feel well taken cared of.. I would highly recommend Thrive Homes.. Thank you for the stress free build

K.Smith
K.SmithSydney

Quality Experience with Thrive

Find out how Thrive Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great job and very professional !!

Great job very professional we are very happy with kane our site manager he delivered the house very quickly and professionally. The quailty is great.
We are happy with thrive homes the communication was good the finishes were good the process was professional.
We can't wait to move in

Niranjan S.
Niranjan S.Sydney, NSW

Unfair practices and unclear terms,

I signed up with Thrive homes to buy my first home in Marsden park. I explained to them that I am a foreign buyer and will need approval from FIRB and bank while signing the documents and the selling agent confirmed that the contract would be conditional to FIRB and bank loan approval . I was not successful to obtain the FIRB approval and bank loan approval. I was charged 3000$ as initial deposit and now they are not refunding it. Be aware about their terms and conditions and traps.

Amazing work, Thank you Thrive homes

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Maria B
Maria BSydney, NSW

Thank you, Thrive Homes!

We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the house Thrive built for us.

Kane, our site supervisor, exceeded our expectations. He was able to finish the build 2 months earlier than the contract finalisation date and was excellent with giving us updates.

Kudos too, to Elya, the sales consultant we spoke with.  He provided us with detailed and prompt service. We would always remember when he went beyond by replying to our queries even on his day off work.

We would also like to commend Melita and Phuong who were also helpful with our pre-construction and settlement queries.

Thank you, Team Thrive!

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

An amazing journey

Find out how Thrive Homes compares to other Home Builders

This home is perfect! I love it so much!

I’m very happy with the building of my home!workmanship is great an excellent build. I added some upgrades and I was pleased with the final cost! Nothing left to do but move in! My Pre-Construction Manager Alana Rigutto was fabulous! Extremely efficient,courteous and knowledgeable! Alana helped me so much My build Supervisor Nick McEvoy was excellent, polite and they both kept me informed through certain stages. Nick supervised the build so great I moved in in no time! The team in the office handle the payments and advice really efficient! The Thrive team made buying a home very easy.
Best home ever. They thought of everything!

• +1Thumbnail

Nugget
NuggetSydney, NSW

Great experience to watch our home built by great and professional people.

padmendra
padmendraSydney, NSW

BETTER THEN 5 STARS-SPEECHLESS

Kanav B.
Kanav B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and awesome home built in record time!

EbertSydney, NSW

Went ok but seemed to slow down significantly

Jasmin Patel
Jasmin PatelSydney, NSW

Excellent.

Amazing work. Really quick, excellent work, nice finishing, process was smooth, always ahead of time. Interior is amazing.

Kane and the team has done excellent job. Much appreciated.

It was amazing journey, with upgrades as well it was really peace of mind. Color scheme and selection and designs amazingly. Very happy and
satisfied.

Thrives rocks.

Thanks Kane!

Very professional

Job was done very well.pre construction manager ALANAH she is superb very responsive and friendly. Never had any problem. Joe site super supervisor always provide upto date information. Finished Well ahead of time.
Joe site supervisor he is legend. Very professional helpful easy going and friendly. Very satisfied with thrive homes
Thankyou

Exceptional and professional builder

On behalf of my husband and I we want to thank the amazing work and professionalism provided to us by Colin from Thrive. We were very satisfied, our building supervisor was understanding and helpful when needed and no question was ever too difficult for him to answer or help with anything we needed. Thank you Colin for assisting us throughout our build process.

Mary J
Mary JSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

Site Admin

Perfect end to end handover

Just completed my 13 week warranty claims with Tom Dokoza, everything I had on the list was rectified to a quality standard, Tom was great to deal with and explained all my concerns. My home is now ready for investment, I'm extremely satisfied with the build. Thanks Tom, process is now complete.

Kevin

Bec
BecHunter Region, NSW

Love our new home

We are very happy with the process and the end result. Colin managed our job extremely well and was in regular contact. The few small issues we have had since handover have been resolved immediately.
The price did not change from sign off to completion and it was all very transparent.

Shibu Rajappan
Shibu RajappanSydney, NSW

Thrive Homes Verve 16

Our new home is just amazing. A massive thanks to all the hard work they have done to get our house complete very quickly. Special thanks to Nick for all his efforts in assuring a quality build. Also to Melita behind the scenes sorting pre-construction paperwork etc. Highly recommended builder.

Sam R
Sam RSydney, NSW

If you get Joe, you're good to go!

• +3Thumbnail

Thrive Homes Consultant Steve Gives Excellent Service

One thing we liked about thrive homes is their professionalism. New home consultant Steve replies back promptly to all our enquires and he calls back when he says he will. He was also pleasant through out the pre-construction process and easy to deal with. Well done and keep up the good work!!!

Build StagePre-Construction

New home build by Thrive Homes

Scott Astin
Scott AstinSydney, NSW

Sales consultant Steve was awesome, helped with every query I had. Help me find my dream home.

Still in pre construction stage, so far everyone I have dealt with has been awesome. Every query Ive had has been answered . The house upgrades have come under budget. The evolve package that came with the house was great.
Hoping the rest of build goes as smooth as the start.

Find the right Home Builder