Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Niranjan S.
Niranjan S.Sydney, NSW

Unfair practices and unclear terms,

I signed up with Thrive homes to buy my first home in Marsden park. I explained to them that I am a foreign buyer and will need approval from FIRB and bank while signing the documents and the selling agent confirmed that the contract would be conditional to FIRB and bank loan approval . I was not successful to obtain the FIRB approval and bank loan approval. I was charged 3000$ as initial deposit and now they are not refunding it. Be aware about their terms and conditions and traps.

Site Admin
Nan D.
Nan D.Sydney, NSW

Ask for the pricing, still not have the response from Thrive Homes

Thrive Homes in Leppington, contact with the new home consultant and ask for the price, more than one month still not get the response, I'm not sure if this is Thrive Homes process? I have a big concern about how could they control the project schedule. Understand consultant are very busy, but the communication is very important not only in pre-construction but also in the further stage. I don't think this is a normal situation in home builder. just didn't feel I'm a customer, I always have to chase the consultant, tired to do that...Not a happy experience at this moment.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Other Home Builders

Stressed and disappointed is an understatement

Beware of buying with Thrive. Our land registration has been delayed by nearly 2 years from the original date, with revised dates being pushed back time and time again. We’re being fed fake solutions, which are being offered and taken away without any explanation or forward planning. Now we’re being taken back to square one with a sales member to find another piece of land and house design to suit; 1.5 years after paying our deposit... They simply don't care about you once you hand over the deposit.

Kam P.
Kam P.asked

Hi Thrive Home Team,

Have you finished any projects with the Zen 17 design for a 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Parking configuration?

If yes please forward some photos to as I don't have any idea about it and this design been proposed
to me by someone from your team.

Lipi H.
Lipi H.asked

Hi, has anyone built Onyx 24? Can you please share pictures? Thank you.

ANN O.
ANN O.asked

Me and my husband are interested with your Terrace homes. Is there a ducted aircondition ? What are the upgrades allowed? ---AO

Get an answer from our members and Thrive Homes representatives