Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

• Flooring
Abhi G
Abhi GSydney, NSW

Great Service

First home build. All of Thrive staff were forthcoming and ready to assist from start of construction to handover. Thanks to Nick for being such a great site manager and taking us through all the processes :) Construction and quality is quite good and any issues were quickly rectified and addressed.

Niranjan S.
Niranjan S.Sydney, NSW

Unfair practices and unclear terms,

I signed up with Thrive homes to buy my first home in Marsden park. I explained to them that I am a foreign buyer and will need approval from FIRB and bank while signing the documents and the selling agent confirmed that the contract would be conditional to FIRB and bank loan approval . I was not successful to obtain the FIRB approval and bank loan approval. I was charged 3000$ as initial deposit and now they are not refunding it. Be aware about their terms and conditions and traps.

EbertSydney, NSW

Went ok but seemed to slow down significantly

Rajendra
Rajendra Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Even though we had some issues initially, we must admit that the house was beautifully built. Our construction supervisor/manager Dane Browne was amazing. He has kept us informed about our building process and progress of the construction. He was always available to answer your queries. There were some issues after the hand over but he personally comes to see the problem and quick to fix them. If you are planning to built your house with Thrive Home and they allocate Dane Browne as your construction supervisor/manager you can have a peaceful sleep, trust us your house is in good hands.

Home Builders

Find out how Thrive Homes compares to other Home Builders

So far so good

Currently in pre construction, so far so good with all dealing with Thrive Homes along the way. Have answered all questions and queries along the way. I can't wait for them to start building to see how my new home will turn out. Nadia and Alan have been great throughout the process.

Build StagePre-Construction
Nan D.
Nan D.Sydney, NSW

Ask for the pricing, still not have the response from Thrive Homes

Thrive Homes in Leppington, contact with the new home consultant and ask for the price, more than one month still not get the response, I'm not sure if this is Thrive Homes process? I have a big concern about how could they control the project schedule. Understand consultant are very busy, but the communication is very important not only in pre-construction but also in the further stage. I don't think this is a normal situation in home builder. just didn't feel I'm a customer, I always have to chase the consultant, tired to do that...Not a happy experience at this moment.

Build StagePre-Construction
Thrive HomesThrive Homes
Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Dipesh Manandhar
Dipesh ManandharSydney, NSW

Liveable dream house

My double storey house was ready 3 months before the expected completion date which I was very excited to live in my dream house. Building process was smoother, no issue however there were few bits and pieces need fixing. After the key handover Tom Dokoza who is the site manager came and checked all those issues. Right from the beginning he followed up with the contractors and communicated with me on the progression. Without his dedication, commitment and co-operation post construction job it would not have been possible.

A big thank you Tom Dokoza :)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

A good experience

Splendid_12
Splendid_12Sydney

Friendly and helpful staff (average builder)

Friendly staffs, both Annalise/Richard has been a great help.
Our warranty manager (Tom) has been fantastic, he has helped rectify many post handover issues, happy with his support.

Rupesh & Rakshya

Build StagePost-Construction
Home Builders

Find out how Thrive Homes compares to other Home Builders

Tom Dokoza - Warranty Manager

It was a very rocky start with Thrive Homes as we were their second clients. We were disappointed with how we were treated in regard to helping us with fixing issues that kept popping up along the way. However, since Tom has come on board, he has been amazing and supportive with any issues we have raised. A lot of our issues were constantly brushed to the side and we were made to feel like it was our fault. Then Tom joined Thrive and was efficient, understanding and helped us immensely to start enjoying our property. If it wasn't for Tom, we would have still been disappointed and not appreciating our first home. In our opinion Tom is the best thing to happen to Thrive

Build StagePost-Construction
Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Stressed and disappointed is an understatement

Beware of buying with Thrive. Our land registration has been delayed by nearly 2 years from the original date, with revised dates being pushed back time and time again. We’re being fed fake solutions, which are being offered and taken away without any explanation or forward planning. Now we’re being taken back to square one with a sales member to find another piece of land and house design to suit; 1.5 years after paying our deposit... They simply don't care about you once you hand over the deposit.