Thrive Homes

Thrive Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

Pros

Attentive and timely communication
Good workmanship

Our_Zepel25Sydney, NSW

Happy is an understatement!! Thanks Thrive Homes

Pre-construction Admin : Melita Savona
Site Manager: Donovan Flannery

I would definitely recommend Thrive Homes.
Our Pre-Construction Admin Melita was absolutely amazing! I can't thank Melita enough, Melita was there to answer all my questions and add on all our variations, thank you very much for all your help!
Our Site manager Donovan has done a fantastic job building our house that we will make into our home! There was some hard times during our build due to COVID but never the less Donovan communicated each stage and help out with many questions during our build.

Highly recommended!!! Great job, Thrive Homes

perfect experience with Thrive homes. Quick response and wonderful problem solving ability. Although the bad weather, job still finished on time with high standard. Will strongly recommend Thrive Homes to my friends. And also need to say "thank you" to my site manager Donovan. Always keep everything updated before I even ask a question. Patiently explain all points that need pay attention when handover. Really appreciate!!

Chiran P.
Chiran P.Sydney, NSW

Extremely pleased !

Our experience to this stage with Thrive Homes has been wonderful. Our sales consultant Nadia Vignandel-Maurice and customer care consultant Danae Langley were both extremely helpful, informative, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. They were always ready to answer any question we had and have made this part of the building process very positive.

Build StagePre-Construction

Impeccable service post-construction

Build StagePost-Construction

Sidra
SidraSydney, NSW

Excellent Service Provided by Thrive Homes and the Warranty Team

The build from Thrive Homes was perfectly managed by Nick our Construction Manager. You get to see the real picture when you move into the house. We have had an excellent experience with Tom and his Warranty Team. They have made sure that all our issues are resolved on time. Tom has handled the job very professionally and went above and beyond to help us out. Extremely happy and satisfied with their service.

Mohammad
MohammadSydney, NSW

Smooth warranty process and great service

My warranty manager Tom and his team made the post construction warranty process easy and seamless. Tom went above and beyond to answer all my queries and resolve any issues in a timely manner. It was a strees free process and I'd highly recommend Thrive for anyone looking to build.

Roops
RoopsSydney, NSW

Thank you Thrive and the Team!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Awesome Builder

Sales agent : Edward Lee
Pre-construction Admin : Melita Savona
Site Manager: John Mellino
Warranty Manager: Tom Dokoza

I didn't get any issues from start to finish. I would definitely recommend Thrive Homes to my friends. If you're buying from Thrive Homes, I would recommend you pick John Mellino to build your house. He's very professional to deal with. He calls me up to give updates on the contruction along with timelines when it would be done. After completion of our house, he still checks with me if there's any issues I'm having. Glad to say there was nothing major. Just needed some touch ups paints done because our new house is still settling and was still moving. I'm happy with the house that Thrive Homes built for my family.

Magdalene Pasco
Magdalene PascoSydney, NSW

Friendly staff and easy to deal with!

We started with Alana who helped us step by step throughout the whole process and gave us recommendations while we were planning our property. Colin was always responding to our queries and lastly Tom, giving us the assurance that our warranty claims would all be fixed. Tom also took an extra step by informing us on who we could talk to regarding our additional queries. Thank you so much for everything, will be recommending Thrive Homes to everyone!

Norbert Montalbo
Norbert MontalboSydney, NSW

Excellent after sales/post construction service

Dealt with post construction supervisor for minor issues after the construction phase. Easy booking/scheduling and follow up. Repairs done quickly and professionally. Got some good advice as well for proper maintenance of the house. Scheduling was a bit delayed due to covid but understandable as issues were not too critical.

Ali Siddiqui
Ali SiddiquiSydney, NSW

Great pre-construction experience

Tess had been very helpful and supportive in finding a lot that matched the home we were after, and always was very prompt and willing to support through the process. Alannah and Rebekah were extremely supportive during pre-construction process. Rebekah kept us well informed of progress and was always advocating for us with both internal and external parties to keep our home progressing, despite challenges with council (heritage listing) Rebekah navigated many complex challenges for us with a positive and can do attitude throughout. Would highly recommend the Thrive homes team and in particular Rebekah Kore who went above and beyond to see us through the pre-construction phase!

Nikhil
NikhilSydney, NSW

Five star performance, from start to end!

pawan
pawanSydney, NSW

Pre-Construction phase - Piece of cake

Pre-construction experience was excellent and process was quick. My preconstruction was looked after very well by *Rebekah Kore*. She was very efficient and helpful. Hopefully, the actual construction phase will also be good. Slab has been poured. I will highly recommend Thrive Homes / Rawson Homes as they provided me excellent house and land package.

Build StageMid-Construction
Shree L.
Shree L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent experience

Excellent quality service from Thrives home from the beginning to the end of the construction. Each construction phase was very smooth due to the timely update from our site manager Joe Camilleri. Fully satisfied with the way they handled the issues we had after the handover. Highly recommend Thrives home for the quality work.

Responsive, customer focused

Our customer experience was second to none. Queries were followed up in a friendly and timely manner, usually within 1 business day. Nothing was too hard or too trivial to be addressed. At one point we thought we would like to change the house plan; even this potentially major change was handled with ease and professionalism. I have no hesitation in recommending Thrive Homes, at least up to the commencement of the construction phase. (I currently have no experience beyond this point.)

Nola
Nolaasked

Does Thrive Homes build in Murrurundi NSW? If so please contact me 0412662627

Kam P.
Kam P.asked

Hi Thrive Home Team,

Have you finished any projects with the Zen 17 design for a 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Parking configuration?

If yes please forward some photos to as I don't have any idea about it and this design been proposed
to me by someone from your team.

Lipi H.
Lipi H.asked

Hi, has anyone built Onyx 24? Can you please share pictures? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Thrive Homes representatives

About Thrive Homes’ services

• Thrive Home offers its home building services in the areas of Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter, Southern Highlands and regional NSW.
  • Services provided include Home Designs, House & Land Packages, Display Homes and Finance.
  • In terms of home designs, there are single and double-storey homes, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes of various sizes, and Homestead or Corner Lot style homes.
  • Sustainable home options are a possibility due to Thrive's Good Energy program, which includes homes with a 7-star energy rating.
  • Mint Loans is Thrive Homes’ finance partner, and provides a choice of loan options from major lenders to specialist lenders. Services include pre-approval, home loans and refinancing.
  • The online system HouseLab is a digital platform that allows homebuyers to view all technical and warranty process documents in one place.

Points of praise

The communication process with Thrive Homes was reported to be seamless, and staff members were attentive to the needs of new home buyers. They acted responsively, providing regular updates on the build process and the expected time frame, along with timely follow-ups to any requests for changes.

Along with a high level of support and professionalism, reviewers also noted that the quality of the construction was excellent. Builds were completed on time, to new homeowners' satisfaction.