Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Rebekah is amazing she send me a regular updates regarding the process of my home and land package.

Haven’t reached the stage of the build or the completion yet. Once that stage is over I’ll write another review if it allows me.
All assistance was delivered by Rebekah which is amazing. So far the cost hasn’t changed yet so I am not familiar with that question yet. So exited to see my house once it’s finished.

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So Excited!

Thrive homes have been outstanding! As this is our first new home build, we couldn't have asked for a better team! Our new home consultant, Clare Blackstone from the very beginning was so wonderful with making sure we could get everything possible within our budget and Rebekah Kore, who has gone above and beyond to help us with all our Pre-construction processes and needs! Looking forward to our construction and then living in our beautiful forever home.

Angela B.
Angela B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Customer service from Thrive Homes are very professional and they are great to work with. They kept us updated with the progress during pre-construction and have given us all the required documentation in a timely manner for the bank and thus resulted to a smooth and quick home loan process. Special mention to Rebekah Kore for her excellent assistance during this period. Highly recommended builder!

Thankyou!

Thankyou to Brendan from Huntlee office for helping us with our enquiries about building a new home. From the very beginning to the very end, nothing was ever any trouble and he kept us in the loop every step of the way.
I always felt very comfortable asking any questions I had, and he was always professional and prompt in his responses.
He’s a great asset to the company and it would be a pleasure to deal with him and Thrive again in the future.

Niranjan S.
Niranjan S.Sydney, NSW

Unfair practices and unclear terms,

I signed up with Thrive homes to buy my first home in Marsden park. I explained to them that I am a foreign buyer and will need approval from FIRB and bank while signing the documents and the selling agent confirmed that the contract would be conditional to FIRB and bank loan approval . I was not successful to obtain the FIRB approval and bank loan approval. I was charged 3000$ as initial deposit and now they are not refunding it. Be aware about their terms and conditions and traps.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

Thrive Homes Consultant Steve Gives Excellent Service

One thing we liked about thrive homes is their professionalism. New home consultant Steve replies back promptly to all our enquires and he calls back when he says he will. He was also pleasant through out the pre-construction process and easy to deal with. Well done and keep up the good work!!!

Scott Astin
Scott AstinSydney, NSW

Sales consultant Steve was awesome, helped with every query I had. Help me find my dream home.

Still in pre construction stage, so far everyone I have dealt with has been awesome. Every query Ive had has been answered . The house upgrades have come under budget. The evolve package that came with the house was great.
Hoping the rest of build goes as smooth as the start.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Excellent introduction, information and quoting system.

I have found that Thrive homes has excellent information both on line and at the two Homeworld sites I visited. The information both on line and provided at the project homes was extensive and answered most of my question. I have been dealing with Nicole Linton, at Warnervale, and it has been a very professional and easy experience. Her knowledge and quoting was very suitable to my needs.

Other Home Builders

Very humble and helful agent. Feel lucky.

Very humble and reliable agent with enough knowledge about the entire building process. Always recommend Thrives Homes to my close contacts. Last but not the least, there is no hidden cost invloved. I am excitingly waiting to touch my first home. Its a great achievement with the help of Thrive Homes.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateJune 2021

Sunil S.
Sunil S.Sydney, NSW

To Good Beginning

As a first home buyer and with limited budget we were very confused and had no clue which home design to go for. We were glad that we got in touch with our Sales Consultant Steve. Not only did he clear all our doubts but based on his experience he gave us honest advice and helped us with all the upgrades. We are very happy with his service and highly recommend Thrive homes.

Kar Yang
Kar YangSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Tess is Amazing, very easy to talk to and a good listener, I had a great experience with her.
She is very flexible And never “ pushy” her colleague Steve is also very helpful & so far I’m having a great experience with Thrive Homes
Tess made the whole process so easy and I got the freedom to alter any changes
I’m a happy customer..

Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Kar. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
-Thrive Homes

Dee Pierce
Dee PierceSydney, NSW

Excellent Thrive consultant at Huntlee

We have been consulting with Graham Taylor at Huntlee Estate for a couple of weeks now, and despite the fact that we have now decided to build a larger home than Thrive offer, I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for Graham's professionalism and diligence. He could not have done more to be helpful and I'm actually regretful that we won't be dealing with this company for our build. They offer a great 24sq home in the Helix 24 and the price was more than competitive.

Thrive HomesThrive Homes

Thanks so much for kind words, Dee. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, we are very lucky to have Graham on our team! We hope you enjoy your Thrive Homes for many years to come.
-Thrive Homes

Nan D.
Nan D.Sydney, NSW

Ask for the pricing, still not have the response from Thrive Homes

Thrive Homes in Leppington, contact with the new home consultant and ask for the price, more than one month still not get the response, I'm not sure if this is Thrive Homes process? I have a big concern about how could they control the project schedule. Understand consultant are very busy, but the communication is very important not only in pre-construction but also in the further stage. I don't think this is a normal situation in home builder. just didn't feel I'm a customer, I always have to chase the consultant, tired to do that...Not a happy experience at this moment.

Jay
JayNew South Wales

Thrive have been outstanding to deal with and the quality of home and service is second to none !!!!

The process thus far has been great, their service and communication could not have been better.
To day we have not had any issues arise and we are really looking forward to the rest of the project moving forward.
The pricing has been great
Thrive have been great from the start !!!

Sepp
SeppHunter Region, NSW

Transparent, Honest and great Customer Service !