Thrive Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thrive Homes

Pros

Attentive and timely communication
Good workmanship

4.9
pawan
pawanSydney, NSW

Pre-Construction phase - Piece of cake

Pre-construction experience was excellent and process was quick. My preconstruction was looked after very well by *Rebekah Kore*. She was very efficient and helpful. Hopefully, the actual construction phase will also be good. Slab has been poured. I will highly recommend Thrive Homes / Rawson Homes as they provided me excellent house and land package.

Good and Responsive

Nice builder to work with, happy from the beginning as they have found a home that fits my budget.
They addressed all my queries and quick response to all my queries and adjustment.
Have different building plans and explained everything about the clause and the additional payments in advance.
Happy to refer to other friends.

Maddie T.
Maddie T.Sydney, NSW

Such a stress free build!

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Excited about our new home

We have just moved into the construction phase and are very happy with Thrive Homes. It was a follow up call from Nadia to see how we were going that made us realise our dream of being able to build a home could actually be a reality. She was a pleasure to deal with and always found quick answers to our many questions. During pre-construction Melita has been on top of everything right from word go. From answering questions and addressing any concerns we’ve had, she has always been available and more than helpful. We have every confidence that things will continue to run smoothly throughout the construction process and can’t wait to see our house take shape over the coming months.

Construction End DateMay 2021
Project Home Builders

Find out how Thrive Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Syed M G.
Syed M G.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience at every level

We had Best ever experience with Thrive homes. Construction of our house was well within the budget and significantly ahead of time. Our site Manager Joe Camelirri has not only been instrumental through the construction phase but as well as post handover In this success. Highly professional team knows how to treat their customers.

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Thrive HomesThrive HomesSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, Syed. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
-Thrive Homes

One of the best company

Near my house I saw different constructions.But quality of thrive homes seems best then any other construction.we are exceptionally happy with construction cost.My house construction is in middle,until know they charged as per contract.until now I haven't see any issues and expecting same will happen until time of hand over

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Belle
Belleasked

Hi just wondering if we are allowed to make minor variations when building with Thrive Homes?

琳 张.

Does Thrive Homes build in Murrurundi NSW? If so please contact me 0412662627

Kam P.
Kam P.asked

Hi Thrive Home Team,

Have you finished any projects with the Zen 17 design for a 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Parking configuration?

If yes please forward some photos to as I don't have any idea about it and this design been proposed
to me by someone from your team.

Get an answer from our members and Thrive Homes representatives

About Thrive Homes’ services

• Thrive Home offers its home building services in the areas of Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter, Southern Highlands and regional NSW.
  • Services provided include Home Designs, House & Land Packages, Display Homes and Finance.
  • In terms of home designs, there are single and double-storey homes, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes of various sizes, and Homestead or Corner Lot style homes.
  • Sustainable home options are a possibility due to Thrive's Good Energy program, which includes homes with a 7-star energy rating.
  • Mint Loans is Thrive Homes’ finance partner, and provides a choice of loan options from major lenders to specialist lenders. Services include pre-approval, home loans and refinancing.
  • The online system HouseLab is a digital platform that allows homebuyers to view all technical and warranty process documents in one place.

Points of praise

The communication process with Thrive Homes was reported to be seamless, and staff members were attentive to the needs of new home buyers. They acted responsively, providing regular updates on the build process and the expected time frame, along with timely follow-ups to any requests for changes.

Along with a high level of support and professionalism, reviewers also noted that the quality of the construction was excellent. Builds were completed on time, to new homeowners' satisfaction.