Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

2.0

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Not my favourite

Started using this as I was having trouble with breakouts. Very foamy and easily glides over face, I do have sensitive skin and did feel slight burning. Very strong smell - which can’t be helped as tea tree is just that, but I find the smell too much.

Purchased in January 2021 for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes Irritation No
Acne SeverityMild

First try

I just started using this and my skink is usually sensitive but this product does not burn my face I just put it on and it seems to soothe my skin I will keep you guys updated

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Acne SeveritySevere

Other Acne Treatments

Ravi
RaviSouth Australia

Don’t buy this.. one of a worst products

My wife’s skin was so clean and fair. But may be due to her exam stress she got some pimples and she wanted try this nightmare and once she started using this brand it became so acute and worst. Her skin color became dark and unhealthy.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation Yes
Acne SeveritySevere

Claire W.
Claire W.asked

does it clear hormonal teen acne?

Jie xin xin Y.
Jie xin xin Y.

Doesn't hurt to give it a try it is inexpensive to buy anyway. I do find it makes your skin a little dry so be sure to find a cream or a toner which counter that, witch hazel toners are good too, good luck

Christine
Christineasked

Why this cleaner make my skin more dry and got some pimples?

Brooke Fury
Brooke Fury

Tea tree is a product that helps with pimples and break-outs and tea tree is used to dry out the pimples and depending on your skin type sometimes it dries out your whole face.

Get an answer from our members and Thursday Plantation representatives