Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

• Skin Type
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Acne Severity

First try

I just started using this and my skink is usually sensitive but this product does not burn my face I just put it on and it seems to soothe my skin I will keep you guys updated

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.00.

Ease of Application

Meh

This product, and other Thursday Plantation Tea Tree products, definitely helped clear my sister’s cystic acne on her forehead!! However, I found that this product made made my acne appear more inflamed, it also made the texture of my skin really rough.

Other Acne Treatments

Martin F
Martin FSydney

Better for body

I don't think it helps the acne on my face at all, however I think it helps those on my body! I bought a few of them and use them in the shower.

Pretty Good So Far

Usually when I wash my face, it tends to get really dry afterwards... With this product I have noticed that it has helped with the dryness by giving me a soft and hydrated skin. I have just only used it for a day so far...

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Claire W.
Claire W.asked

does it clear hormonal teen acne?

Jie xin xin Y.
Jie xin xin Y.

Doesn't hurt to give it a try it is inexpensive to buy anyway. I do find it makes your skin a little dry so be sure to find a cream or a toner which counter that, witch hazel toners are good too, good luck

Christine
Christineasked

Why this cleaner make my skin more dry and got some pimples?

Brooke Fury
Brooke Fury

Tea tree is a product that helps with pimples and break-outs and tea tree is used to dry out the pimples and depending on your skin type sometimes it dries out your whole face.

Get an answer from our members and Thursday Plantation representatives