Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

I really like this face wash but...

This facial wash has improved my skin and cleared my breakout during the first two weeks completely!! I also got used to scent of tea tree and it doesn't really bother me. But, it breaks me out after two weeks of clear and acne free skin... i'm not sure wether it's just bringing up the deep impurities in my skin or my face just got used to it and stopped working. :( This happened during my first purchase and the same thing is also happening now on my second purchase!! i'm still using it on the third coming in the fourth week and i'm hoping my skin will be cleared up :)
(sorry for the really bad english)

Good Job!!

Ok, after using it for almost a month I can see a change in my breakouts. I have moderate acne and with the use of this product I have maintained control on my face and then acne that the usually get has decreased by 75%. I smells wierd but the foamy face wash Is so far doing a good job :)

Other Acne Treatments

Leaves my skin feeling amazing!

I have always had very acne prone skin and don't often find anything that is gentle enough for my skin (most Benzoyl Peroxide products turn me red and blotchy).
This cleanser is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and rejuvenated. Although, to be honest, has not "cleared" my acne, it has definitely assisted in making new acne dissipate quicker, and seems to stop as much new acne appearing.

Very happy with this product. My skin is certainly a lot softer now! Will definitely buy this again.
Gentle, natural, affordable
Not as effective on acne as advertised, limited stockists

Kirsty35
Kirsty35South East Queensland, QLD

Tea tree face wash

Love this product as it drys ur face and pimples out. I would recommend this product for oily skin only. I also after washing my face with this face wash use my normal moisturizer then let it soak in and use tea tree oil directly on each pimple works a treat.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Claire W.
Claire W.asked

does it clear hormonal teen acne?

Jie xin xin Y.
Jie xin xin Y.

Doesn't hurt to give it a try it is inexpensive to buy anyway. I do find it makes your skin a little dry so be sure to find a cream or a toner which counter that, witch hazel toners are good too, good luck

Christine
Christineasked

Why this cleaner make my skin more dry and got some pimples?

Brooke Fury
Brooke Fury

Tea tree is a product that helps with pimples and break-outs and tea tree is used to dry out the pimples and depending on your skin type sometimes it dries out your whole face.

Get an answer from our members and Thursday Plantation representatives