Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

Jie xin xin Y.

Thank you for giving my face back!

I am in my late 30s and a mum of two young toddlers, the last thing I need is acne, but I have them on my forehead and jawline, they are very stubborn to get rid of and I have tried many products just don't seem to amaze me. I accidentally come by Thursday Plantation in Woolworths and thought just give it a try. It has been a week since I used the acne wash, spot treatment and the face cream. The acne on the forehead have all shrivelled up, still some under my jawline, I am very happy with this product, it is simple and effective! Thank you Thursday Plantation!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $14.99.

Ease of Application
Ravi
RaviSouth Australia

Don’t buy this.. one of a worst products

My wife’s skin was so clean and fair. But may be due to her exam stress she got some pimples and she wanted try this nightmare and once she started using this brand it became so acute and worst. Her skin color became dark and unhealthy.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Other Acne Treatments

I give up on this product

For the past few weeks I've been breaking out badly. l wasn't at home and this face wash was my last option. I had bought this face wash a while ago and i remember using it then. When l used it then, i remember breaking out worse. But since l had no other option, l decided to give it a go again. I have been using this for 2 weeks and my skin has worsened. I've been breaking out more ever since l started using this product again.

Here's my crappy experience!

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Sev
SevSydney

Love it!!

I have tried so many face wash on the market and by far this one is the best.. keeps my face nice and clean.. i had results from day one i used it.. i will definitely recommend this product..

Jat
JatNewcastle

Can not live without

I love the whole Thursday plantation range, I absolutely swear by it and this is coming from someone with the most annoying skin on the face of the planet! All the stuff that works miracles on other people's acne, NEVER EVER works on mine. So to find something that does- well you better believe it's gotta be the best. Im in love with the fact it's natural, that I can turn over the bottle read the ingredients which aren't all a bunch of scientific words. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Love it...

Cleared up my acne in three days in conjunction with the tea tree gel. It's an awesome product. A bit drying but thats a good thing for my oily skin.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Works Wonders

I suffered from bad acne and blackheads. I have very oily skin and failed to find something that could clear my skin and maintain it without drying my skin out or breaking out more than before. This product has been amazing, after trying so many different brands this one has be by far the best. Found results from week one, I used all 3 products (cleanser, toner, lotion) and it is FLAWLESS. I wish I had used this product when I was going through high school it had been life changing for me. Would highly recommend.

Saved my skin!

Yes! Tea Tree oil face wash actually saved my skin. I tried everything on the shelves made for acne and nothing worked! I used Doxycycline for a course of 6 months which also did not work. I started spot treating my skin with the extract tea tree oil and cleansed with this face wash twice a day. Moisturised morning and night and now 6 months later I have the skin of a baby! Tea tree oil saved my skin and I wouldn't recommend anything else!

Acne Treatments

Talia M.
Talia M.Adelaide

Saviour!

Susu.ss
Susu.ssSydney

Amazing product!

I have just started using this product and have found it to be leaps and bounds above other facial cleansers that are out on the market!
I have combination normal to oily skin and I use this once a day to help me control my breakouts, and I have fairly clear skin normally but my skin has been reacting badly for the past year and I plantation Thursday is the first product that has cleared it successfully.
Cost effective, foam cleanser, good size bottle, smell