Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne (page 2 of 2)

4.4

Ashie

AshieMelbourne

Instant results

I LOVE this product - I had a few infected disgusting zits that just popped up - super sore and red - seen this as the only product available to get on a long weekend - and it worked within minutes - the redness and swelling was minimal and within hours my zit was dried up and ready to leave my face
I've recommended this to all my friends

Jo

JoBirmingham

Excellent on my extremely sensitive skin!

Most other acne products I have tried burned my skin-leaving the acne inflamed and infected. However this gel dries out the spot within a few hours and does not irritate the skin! Within a day of use, the acne is almost completely cleared up. It's a miracle gel!

excellent product

Rapid work. And suitable for any skin I think. I need just 2 days for minimize my pimples by using this product. You just need small amount to apply at pimples area so it will be last. And comes with affordable price. Its handy packaging. I bought from priceline pharmacy for $10.
rapid relieve, affordable

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Tea tree gel for perioral dermatitis

In absolute desperation, after suffering from perioral dermititis for 6 months, I bought Thursday Plantation tea tree gel. I washed my derm area twice a day with gamophen soap and then applied the tea tree gel. After three weeks I am finally clear of the problem. It certainly beats the regular treatment of months on antibiotics. It has been my saviour.
Not as strong as pure tea tre oil. Very soothing

Susu.ss

Susu.ssSydney

Wish I came across it sooner!

I have never had bad acne but I break out in stubborn areas around the cheeks and they are the painful kind that ruin your day! I'm getting married and I want my skin perfect and the gel has been very effective in reducing the swelling almost instantly and continued application break the pimples down very easily!
I found this at a Priceline pharmacy not far from my work and I applied it on my lunch break, the smell was a bit strong at first because its so close to my nose but the smell goes after a few minutes.
Highly recommend if you have tried things before and are looking for something that works!
Good price, fast acting, convenient size, easy to find
Nothing :)

Eric9

Eric9Sydney , NSW

Excellent for skin care, works better then most big brand acne lotion

My mum began buying this stuff for me and my brother from when I was 14 and had bad acne, although it never cured my acne it was by far the most effective lotion I ever cam across. It usually took a day ot two to sink in and work, while this was a bit longer then most people would like it did actually work, unlike many other products I tried. I honostly beleive that there is no magic instant clear skin cure, but this stuff probably comes the closest.
It works!
smell turns off some people, can sting when applied to cut/grazed skin

tzelyn

tzelyn

I use this product when I want a break from my regular pimple treatment products. Quite a good pimple treatment with no sticky residue when applied, neither is it oily and absorbs into my skin fast. It is benzoyl peroxide free therefore it is more gentle on the skin. So far, it has not caused any skin inflammation on me due to using it.
I know it is quite weird, but I actually love the tea tree medicated smell of this gel.
Scarce availability of the product and expensive price. Its sold in selected health food stores, so I guess that should give readers an idea about the what I meant by it being expensive.

Maryl80
Maryl80

has anyone tried extra strength oregano oil? My friend said it cured her acne because it attacks root cause?

See all Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne reviews