Tick Travel Insurance - International Basic

Tick Travel Insurance - International Basic

Poor Customer Service

I tried to reschedule my insurance today as it was no longer needed due to corona virus but got told by customer service rep that I had called the day before to confirm I needed it and it is now too late. Considering I was at work the whole day and have no recollection of doing this they assure me I did, however they can't tell me when I called, who took the message or why I would need insurance for a trip I had cancelled five days earlier. Tried to speak with a manager but they were all too busy so I'm not expecting any joy from this mob.
Price is pretty cheap but you get what you pay for I suppose, I won't be using them again and can't recommend them as an insurer.

Tony_Preston
Tony_Preston

your rep told me I called yesterday to confirm that I still needed the insurance and because I'd done that it was now too late to change the dates

Anna J.Tick Travel Insurance

Hi Tony, if you send me your policy number via private message here on Product Review, we'll be able to investigate all calls connected to your case, and respond from there. Thanks, Anna

Travel insurance - change of date

I recently purchased a travel insurance policy for my trip to Bali which was recently postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. I contacted them to change the date and there is nothing they can do for me. I don't want a refund, I just want to change it to a future date but I don't know when that will be at the moment. I received credit for my flights and accommodation at late notice so can't understand why Tick Insurance can't do the same due to the circumstances in the world at the moment.

john 1604

john 1604sydney

quick no fuss well priced

Went on a cruise febuary and found that noumea requires that we carry health insurance or we may be denied into the country something new.We shopped around and took out Tick very simple and cost effective for our needs.We had no problem at all.However when docking at noumea a guests was been put into an ambulance and we heard that the ambulance and hospital would not accept her until they had clearance from her insurer.This made us very happy that we did take out the policy.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Tick Travel Insurance - International Basic compares to other Travel Insurance

Ronald

RonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You'd be crazy to travel without insurance

Seems like Good value and was easy to establish. Haven't made a claim and hope that we don't have to. First time user. Had to email them regarding incorrect date of birth and heard back quickly

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeNo

Always use Tick travel for my cruise holiday.

The policy is very good value and gives me all that I need.
Have never had to make a claim.
Did find it very easy to set up .
online. Have used Tick travel several times and they have always had the best value for money.

rick

rickPerth, WA

great for what i need

it was great, email about my problem was a little slow, but in the end it was resolved immediately and efficiently in the first email sent to them. thank you.

Margot B.

Margot B.

Easy insurance

It was easy to organise for older travellers and good value. Terms were set out clearly and contact details were provided. We have used this insurance company about three times and will use this company again.

Remigijus Stasionis

Remigijus StasionisSydney, NSW

Fast, economical insurance

Tick basic insurance is perfect for healthy people. We have used it many times. It is easy and fast to organise.We have not had to claim as yet but we feel confident there won't be any problems.

Diana Casey

Diana CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is what I need

Simple to get good price easy website. Not yet made any claim on this policy. This is the second ti e I have used Tick insurance for my travel insurance

Travel Insurance

the least expensve of a very e xpensive item

for my age (85) these are expensive but ths was the cheapest.
I was not offered reward but of course I m open to offers.
this is to complete the number of words required.

Roz

RozNew South Wales

Travel with Reassurance!

Tick insurance is very good value and easy to set up. I have not lodged a claim and this is our first time travelling with this company. Communication was excellent.

Lyn K.

Lyn K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good value for money

easy to apply and complete online.
have used Tick several times but have never had to lodge a claim. Appears cheaper than most other insurance companies, policy issued immediately after payment submitted.

DestinationAustralia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Dancer

DancerPerth, WA

Insurance must have

I have been insured with them twice and found not to expensive, however have no claims so far. One comment i turned 76 last november and have found this year it has gone up about 100 dollars so am considering this time to use or not.

Good as can be expeted

Good value, not claimed, and this is the second time I have used tick insurance, I can’t say any more until I have to make a claim and hope fully that won’t hapen

Quick and easy

Whilst I have read negative reviews about claims I’ve always found Tick to be good value for money.
As yet I have never had to make a Claim however I am sure it will be a quick and easy process also

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

mrpotts69

mrpotts69Illawarra, NSW

Great price

Very easy and best price super happy have been using this company for a few years now will keep using Tick when i travel to see the family every year at least

Insurance Cover ForAdult and Senior
Andrew H.

Andrew H.Southwest, VIC

Tick of approval!

Have utilised TICK on 3- 4 occasions. Value for money, super competitive, and so easy to navigate and obtain a quote. I now obtain a quote from TICK every time we travel overseas. Great Value!

George Arch

George Arch

this is for us

the policy is good value I have been with tick I think 3 times now im lucky I never have to make a claim yet and I hope I never have to

DestinationEurope

Roger Bynion

Roger BynionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very ngood so far.

Tick travel insurance was easy to apply for & as I have heart problems in the past, it was simplified with the reporting of it. The premiums are more than competitive.
As yet no claim has been made & hopefully never will be, but that will be the true test of Tick.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

So far so good

I've been with Tick a couple of times now their rates are really good but I have never had to make claim do I can't give feedback on that aspect of grit policies,their online process is simple and easy to follow so do far do good hopefully I won't need to claim but just in case I give Tick a tick.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)