2Tick Travel Insurance - International Standard

80% · 564124 · 18%

Wayne R
Wayne RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Still comparatively competitive pricing

I am just not sure why I had to to standard when adding a medical condition Show details
Gary R.
Gary R.

Easy application

I found it easy to apply and pay for selected cover. Show details
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

What?

Like buying a bus ticket, then waiting for the bus. The experience hasn’t started.. what the hell do some people write? Be truly professional… where did you travel to? Is past tense.. we haven’t gone yet. Show details
ILC
ILCIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Verified Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Claim process was smooth and relatively fast, policy cheap, coverage was a little low. Do a search for discount codes

I travelled to the Pacific (Nauru) recently for work and had a delayed flight that meant one extra night staying on the island. I incurred extra costs for another night at my hotel and meals.

As per title, the claim process was relatively smooth. The claim website is quite dated. Plenty of documentation was required for what was a small claim. It's my fault for not reading the coverage, but the amount covered was max $100, which didn't cover the hotel costs incurred. The medical coverage looked quite good though.

The policy is cheap, and there's regularly discount codes to reduce the price further. Show details ·  1

Joanne
JoanneHunter Region, NSW

Very important

Travel insurance is very important and this company is very well priced. Site kept locking me out, but eventually I got my policy. Show details ·  1
Deb Kiernan
Deb KiernanLitchfield, NT2 posts

What I Wanted

Great, fast & easy sight to navigate. Had what I wanted. Show details ·  1
Ramsayk
RamsaykGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Travel with Tick is peace of mind

I have traveled with Tick on several occasions. I needed to claim on two occasions. Claim was settled within two weeks. It was easy and pain free. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Mohammed Rafiq
Mohammed Rafiq

Perfect

Meets all my needs for my travel. I used this insurance since COVID few times Show details ·  1
Angelo Zollo
Angelo ZolloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Require

I feel it's necessary you need insurance when traveling overseas and I think and I hope tick have got the right one Show details ·  1
Sandy  Esposito
Sandy EspositoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great affordable travel insurance

Love the fact that they always send discount codes. Have been using them for years now Show details ·  1
Mal
Mal

Got to have it

Was not happy when I had to ring to change an age on my first policy and had to cancel it get a refund and start all over again WITH A NEW POLICY how hard would it have been for the person on the phone to change the age for us and if there was a refund due then pay us NOT HAPPY Show details ·  1
matthew hodcroft
matthew hodcroftWestern Australia

Great travel insurance

Got quote night before family holiday accepted quote and got confirmation email same night and ready for our family holiday, very easy to deal with. Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Easy to do

After numerous Quotes online, over the phone I looked on Compare the Market.
I was going for 6 Nights all up overseas on a Work Trip so didn't want anything to expensive, but something that will cover a bit of Everything...
Tic Travel Ins was one of the ones under $100 that had varying levels.

I decided to buy the Standard policy, inc most things even covid (uugghh).
for such a short time, normally I don't get Travel Insurence but as its for work I needed it.

Hope I don't need to make a claim !, but hoping it to be as easy as it was to take out the policy.

Would buy from Tic Travel Ins Again. Show details ·  1

Desparrado
DesparradoHelena Valley8 posts

Good product

The consultant Hamish was very helpful and made the process smooth. Show details ·  1
Shayne Weston
Shayne WestonPerth, WA

Not bad at all

The insurance is necessary, and I am happy with my policy Show details ·  1
Travel Insurance

Find out how Tick Travel Insurance - International Standard compares to other Travel Insurance

Waddy
Waddy

No coverage in Timor Leste

I travel overseas at least once a year and have been in the habit of using Tick insurance for this. Unfortunately I had to cancel my cover when I realised Timor was not covered. Show details
Ian
Ian4 posts

Peace of mind

I wish I could do without travel insurance but unfortunately i need it. I travel to Singapore to visit family a few times a year. Tick usually has a competitive price for what I need. Medical costs in Singapore are very high because they use an American style health insurance system. Thankfully I haven't lodged a claim. Show details ·  1
Les
Les3 posts

Essential travel insurance

Was going to get the minimum, basic cover for health insurance cover, but after the sad aircraft collision in Japan i decided to pay a bit extra and get the standard to give us extra cover. Easy and straight forward to apply on line. Like any insurance the proof will be if there is any claim. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul4 posts
  Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

The only insurance we use

Love Tick being a senior citizen we find it hard to find good cheap insurance not at tick alway get what I want Show details ·  2
Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable

I have just purchased this travel insurance so no need for a claim at this stage.
It was easy to do online and compared well with other policies out there.
This is the first time I have used tick. hopefully claiming is as easy as buying if I need to do a claim. Show details ·  1
Virgil Blokland
Virgil BloklandSydney, NSW2 posts

claims

I was asking for claim information when I was still on holiday. I emailed them through the emergency channel. I asked if I was covered for an uprade on the plane as the doctor advised me to keep my foot up after I had fractured my left foot walking out of a boat onto a dock. I received a basic answer back when I was already back home to send in all requested documents and they will look into that. I worked in insurance before so it is probably and automated script :( well a little to late!

They tried to resolve the matter. 3 months later still not resolution and lat time i heard from them was 3 weeks ago. DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE WITH THEM! Claiming is an absolute nightmare!!!!!! Show details

Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Very happy

Value for the money. So far I'm used 6 time for travel international. Show details ·  1
Jessie
JessieIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Easy and well priced

The insurance offered is well priced and has good coverage. It is easy and the service personal are easy to contact when needed. I have used Tick insurance for all my trips so far and have been happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Athula
AthulaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good Value, Reputable Company

We got our Asia Travel Insurance through Tick Travel. The products are reasonably priced for 'Ordinary' travellers. Nothing fancy - just covers all your needs. I haven't seen fancy and expensive advertising like others by Tick yet I do not see a huge disparity in coverage. Highly recommended and you want be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Underwhelmed
Underwhelmed

Michael B.
Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Worked for us!

Purchased insurance for self organised flights and train trip from Brisbane to Moscow then across Russia from West to East then home via Tokyo.
Due to depart May 2020 so of course trip did not occur.
We took the precaution of paying extra premium to eliminate the excess which proved to be fortuitous as I believe one event could lead to different sections of claims so more than one excess could be charged.
We lodged a claim for all of our unrefunded losses which was settled swiftly and amiably.

We have recently purchased another policy for a new trip (not to Russia). Show details ·  1

Zain
Zain
  Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Simple and Easy to get affordable insurance

I was very impressed with the process of application from searching across others and comparing Tick has come out on top. It was simple and easy and the information pages put me at ease knowing what to do if something should happen. Really impressed :-) Show details ·  1
Anne D.
Anne D.2 posts
Tom Tindal
Tom TindalSydney, NSW
  Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

What a rip off! Death by forms

We picked them because they were cheap, had good reviews and had covid cover included. When we had to cancel because I got covid we had to fill in form after form etc. which I get, they need evidence but then they declined to cover our costs for rebooking which was around $600. We gave up Show details
Tick Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Tom, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us a private message with your policy details and we will look into this. Alternatively, you can submit a complaint by sending an email to complaints@tickinsurance.com.au

Regards,
Robert

Ian
IanSouthwest, VIC3 posts

TICK OF DISAPPROVAL

This company denied my claim either in part or in full two years ago due to ambiguous policy wording. Now they have the cheek to send me promotions via email. To add insult to injury, it is impossible to try to unsubscribe from their mailing list. This company cannot be trusted. They are very sneaky. DO NOT use Tick Travel Insurance Show details
John5 posts
  Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Will not pay me for the cancelled trip back home stay away from this doggy insurer!

Thee claim that the cover all other flight cancellations but not for standard airine flight cancellations...work that one out! Show details
Sunjester
Sunjester

Easy and straightforward

Needed travel insurance and Tick really ticked all the boxes! Hassle free information in plain English. Easy to book and peace of mind quickly achieved Show details ·  1
Kerry
KerrySydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great!!

I feel the policy is good value for me & my 70 year old husband. As we age insurance is becoming more expensive all the time. Tick wa able to insure us both for the immediate health issues we have without a problem. Very easy t deal with. We have used Tick 2 times before happy each time Show details ·  1
Very Disappointed
Very DisappointedSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

One star is too many

Simple - cancelled flight out of our control - no choice but to book another one, incurred extra accommodation costs as well. Didn't worry at the time - we had Tick Insurance. We couldn't have been so wrong!! Tick has refused to pay any of our out of pocket expenses including the additional flight. They've used every section and clause in our insurance package - good on you Tick Insurance, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER use this company. We will never use this company again and be sure to advise others not to as well. Show details
Brent Carston McNabb
Brent Carston McNabb6 posts

Easy Website

Easy to use and get fast reassurance about Pre Existing medical conditions. Second time we hae gone with TICK. At this stage have not had to make a claim so can't comment on that side of things. Show details ·  2

Anthony
Anthony2 posts
  Tick Travel Insurance - Standard

Avoid this Insurance at all cost

This insurance company loves to take your money, but when it's time to pay up they will always find a loop hole somewhere. We were delayed over 24 hours and had to stay over night, but somehow they found a loop hole of not paying any of my expenses. Please do yourself a favour and avoid this insurance company. Show details
stewleah
stewleahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Value and Easy to Set Up

First time I have dealt with them and found it easy to follow the online questions and obtain the Insurance Certificate. Cost was good for a standard policy that provided medical and extras such as luggage and also Covid. Trip isn't until Feb 24 so can't comment on how they handle claims. Show details ·  1
Stanley Preece
Stanley PreeceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

best and cheapest

Tick travel insurance is excellent low cost travel insurance with fast online service and quotes Show details ·  1
Nick Fu
Nick Fu2 posts

Perfect cover

I always buy Tick travel insurance When I go to overseas. Not only the cheaper price but also cover the most areas that I want. Show details ·  1
  • 2