2Tick Travel Insurance - International Top

3.7

LOUISE J
LOUISE J

GREAT COMPANY

TICK insurance has an easy set up with all forms easy to follow.
I made a claim after I had injured myself whilst on my holiday overseas.
TICK insurance were fabulous, their service was professional and kept me up to date on the progress of my claim. I will definitely use TICK for all my travel insurance. I have just booked my third overseas trip with them. Show details
ChristopherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
Liz
LizPerth, WA

Great quality travel insurance

Really good insurance. A lot more competitive with their pricing than other companies. Also very quick to cover costs in my damaged items. Travelled around Europe with peace of mind. Show details
Janice Elmer
Janice ElmerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

NZ trip

Prices are excellent & covers what we need. I now have used Tick a few times as again prices were much better then other companies I used to use. Only disappointing thing is communication. Long waits on phone & some emails not answered Show details
Kat H
Kat H9 posts

Successful claim

Had to cancel/postpone our trip due to medical illness before trip started. Had Tick top cover, no excess.
Initial patience is required, as phone/email staff couldn't advise me on what I could claim or rebook and what would be covered, said I had to wait for the proper assessment.
So after waiting for my claim to be assessed (upto 10 business days) it was smooth sailing from there.
My claims assistant was lovely and everything was processed in a timely manner and our claims were all approved.
Will be using again. Thank you Tick! Show details ·  1
HGRG
HGRGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
mario p.
mario p.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Quick, simple, Good value

Easy to understand policy. Application was quick, and it was simple to compare coverage with other policies. In my opinion it's great value. Show details
Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Can't Access Insurance Documents!

I've purchased Tick's top international insurance a number of times in the past and have had easy access to my documents. My wife and I are due to travel overseas in a week's time and have been trying to access my documents but their website keeps saying 'the pages can't be found'! If this is how difficult to access pre-travel documents, I wonder what it will be like to make an actual claim! I am now wondering if this a legitimate company!? Show details
Dav
Dav3 posts

WORST TRAVEL INSURANCE

Got Top cover and it still doesn’t cover anything! Avoid them at all cost!! You are wasting your money!! Show details
davidandclaire
davidandclaire2 posts

No documents

Paid for a policy for Europe, can’t access my documents from the link provided, getting worried it’s legitimate . Show details
Imran Dawood
Imran DawoodSydney, NSW13 posts
  Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Stay away from them! Not worth it

No policy documents from months after the purchase. Their website is trash. I can't log in to my account. Clicking on the email link for the document always goes to the same "Under Maintenance" page. I sent an email but got no response in 10 days. When I called, the announcement said 45 minutes. Really!! Do you want me to hold a line for 45 minutes just to get the documents? Show details
Angel - truth reveals.
Angel - truth reveals.32 posts

Unreliable customer service

I have purchased couple of international travel insurance policies for my husband. Past 2 policies were fine, so I decided to purchase another.
On 3 April 2024, I bought an international travel for our forthcoming trip, this time the service was really bad. I did not receive a receipt and the policy. I emailed them to send the policy, to-date I still have not received the policy (even though the company mentioned they will be sending the PDF format).
I was given a link to access the policy on their website, unfortunately the link doesn't work at all.

This is frustrating and time consuming. Show details

Haz
HazSydney, NSW14 posts
  Verified Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Poor service when you need them

Paid my travel insurance via the email quote link the funds were immediately taken from my bank account but due to a technical issue they had it never generated into the policy.
I have called 3 times with over 40mins call waiting times, spoken to 3 people all giving me a different reason to why this happened and to take it up with the bank. Paypal said its Ticks issue to refund the money.
Tick said someone will contact me on Monday & Tuesday, no one has contacted me.
Been over a week and my money hasn’t been returned.
I would not recommend Tick due to the long waiting times and they seem to not know what’s going on. Show details
Dom S.
Dom S.
  Verified Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Not a real insurance company

Don’t use them. Both our claims were declined. We lost over $1500 Show details
Keith Varndell
Keith Varndell

easy to use

very easy to use everything was self-explanatory and the cost is better than many others Show details

John H.
John H. · Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Will be riding an 800cc motorbike in Norway, then moving on to the UK and Ireland for self drive and train tours of Scotland England and Ireland.
Will the top cover policy cover me for all that travel including motorbike riding?

Ruben Keyzer
Ruben Keyzer

No, they don't cover bikes, only cars

Rajiv M.
Rajiv M. · Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Hi there, I am about to buy a travel insurance and when I was checking the review for Tick Travel, it looks like good reviews are from the people who have not had any claim. All people who have had a claim gave single star. I am concerned as we buy insurance for bad times and if every claim is going to be declined then what is the purpose of buying an insurance. Can you please provide any official data of claim settlement ration i.e %age of successful claims for example out of 100 claims 94 were settled which mean ratio is 94%.

Help much appreciated

andy b.
andy b. · Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Hi
Does my insurance cover if an accidence occurs (not with vehicles) and I am under the influence of alcohol.
Say if someone (car or bike) accidentally hits me crossing the street or I trip over something and hurt myself and to have medical attention (hospital)????

Compare all Tick Travel Insurance listings
Accidental Death$25,000$10,000Not IncludedNot Included
Emergency Dental500500500500
Pregnancy (max weeks) 32 weeks32 weeks32 weeks32 weeks
Resumption of Journey 3,000Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Hospital Cash Allowance$75 per day, up to $3,000$75 per day, up to $1,500Not IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$10,400$5,200Not IncludedNot Included
Permanent Disability$25,000$10,000Not IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $300$300Not IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage $400$300Not IncludedNot Included
Credit Card FraudNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Travel Documents / Passport $4,000$2,000Not IncludedNot Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (Laptops, Mobile Phones or Cameras)$2,000 (Laptops, Mobile Phones or Cameras)$500 (Any Item)$1,000 (Laptops, Cameras or Mobile Phones)
Luggage & Personal Effects $7,500$4,000$2,000$2,500