Tick Travel Insurance

Tick Travel Insurance (page 2 of 76)

International, Domestic
4.0 from 1,513 reviews

John

JohnGippsland, VIC

Easy application and set up .....

Easy set up even with medical screen, haven't travelled yet but have used Tick before without having to claim hope this carries on..... Seems value for money but will only find out if I need it.

black eugene

black eugene

Have used Tick a few times now... Never had to claim

Never had to claim so can't really say. They seem legit and it's easy to set up online. But the proof is in the pudding let's see what they see when I make the BIG CLAIM

DestinationAfrica
Insurance Cover ForAdult and Teenager
Alan H

Alan HIllawarra, NSW

Very Good

Great value, easy to deal with. Online booking easy to follow. PSA Members. NRMA Insurance was double what we paid last year to Europe. Will always choose Tick now. Excellent.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

Great price good cover.

First time customer travelling later this year will give better review afterwards,hopefully don't need insurance but seems legit with low costs, easy to set up. Will find pout if it covers cancellations if travel advice is issued

Ronald

RonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You'd be crazy to travel without insurance

Seems like Good value and was easy to establish. Haven't made a claim and hope that we don't have to. First time user. Had to email them regarding incorrect date of birth and heard back quickly

Gary

GaryVictoria

Yet to see

Appears to be good value and was very easy to set up.
Time will tell if as good as claims as not travelling until the end of the year. Hopefully won't be needed.
First time user

DestinationNew Zealand
Richard SMITH

Richard SMITHPerth, WA

FIRST TIME WITH

First time with Tick so cannot be too critical. Have looked at other reviews and will give proper feedback when I get back. Interested to see what will happen if a Travel Advice is given for my destination.

DestinationEurope and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Beryl

Beryl

did not advise no viris cover as it was purchased to late.

we did not get advise on no cover for virus as 79 years old and not made aware of the problem which is very important so we now have no cover

Review

This is the first time we have used Tick. The policies were good value for money and easy to set up. Easy to set up. We have not yet made a claim so unsure how good they are in that dept.

MikeyD

MikeyDPerth, WA

Honest Dealings

Extremely easy to set up. I also followed up with a phone call to discuss some items of coverage and extremely honest and friendly advice.
I like the fact that Tick Insurance ensure you are aware of the cooling off period, again adding to their honesty.

DestinationEurope and North America (inc. Hawaii)
sharyn

sharynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to set up and claim

The policy was excellent value, much cheaper than other companies. I was a little apprehensive because is was quite a lot cheaper. Unfortunately we had to cancel our holiday due to ill health. Claiming was easy, it took approx. 2-3 weeks to get refunded. They kept in contact throughout. I have never used Tick insurance previously, but I will be from now on.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Insurance Cover ForSenior

Second time with Tick for us

Very easy menu to navigate. We are extremely happy and confident with our travel insurance. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tick to family and friends and will defend use them for future trips.

George

George

Peace of mind

Have uses tick for the last two overseas trips. Easy to set up and appears to be good value for money. Will only know if I have to make a claim

Insurance Cover ForAdult and Senior

Always use Tick travel for my cruise holiday.

The policy is very good value and gives me all that I need.
Have never had to make a claim.
Did find it very easy to set up .
online. Have used Tick travel several times and they have always had the best value for money.

Jenrin

JenrinSydney, NSW

Offers what I want

The insurance was good value and it was easy to apply. The product disclosure statement was easy to read.I have not travelled yet and have not made a claim. I also hope not to make one.

Insurance Cover ForAdult and Senior

magbusser

magbusserNorth Queensland, QLD

Claim for car excess

Policy was good value for money Had a lot of trouble initially in making small claim for windscreen repair to hire vehicle. Nearly gave up as contacting Tick wasn't easy Lots of paperwork needed but we persisted as there was NO EXCESS

DestinationNew Zealand
Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
lorjim9

lorjim9South East Queensland, QLD

great price have a choice

So easy to compare with what i want price wise a cheap cover or middle or expensive what i want covered this is our 7th time using this brand we have compared others but stick with the best

M E G

M E GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I have used Tick a few times but this was the first time i had to submit a claim (stolen item). As my policy was cheaper than most comparative companies i was sceptical when making a claim. However Tick processed my claim very quickly, kept me informed and within a few days of returning home, Tick had organised a replacement item. Great value and amazing service. Thank you Tick !

Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Graeme

GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a good value and very easy to use

Have used Tick Travel Insurance for the last few years when we have traveled overseas ,it’s easy to set up ,haven’t had to make a claim as yet , we have found that it’s a reasonable priced insurance

William Allison

William AllisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Cruise

I liked the way previous medical condition was dealt with. Excellent value, what I wanted in coverage. Don't know how good they are if you make a claim. Excellent web site.

yolanda1

yolanda1asked

With regard to policy no. MS/TK/305144/24301326 our numerous attempts to reply to Grant Hobba's email of 24/3 using the email address provided have been unsuccessful . We are wanting to alter the dates on the existing policy as the cruise it covered was cancelled to now cover a South American cruise for next year.
The dates are from 02/03/2021 to 06/04/2021 covering both flights and cruise. Please acknowledge and confirm amendments are accepted. Any help?

Thank you. Regards Richard Abbey
email address - julieandrichard3@bigpond.com

Anna J.Tick Travel Insurance

Hi Richard, I'm sorry, but unfortunately, we are unable to change the dates on your policy, regretfully, this isn't something we offer. Thanks, Anna

Philip Harlow

Philip Harlowasked

Tick Travel Insurance - Top

Hi,

We took out top insurance with you on 1 Oct 2019 for a trip including flights from Australia to Malta and Greece commencing on 19 April 2020. Due to the corona virus I have canceled all that I can without cost but it appears now the airlines will cancel our flights and I wont get a a refund. Are we able to claim this cost from Tick and what is the timetable for doing so? Thanks,
Philip Harlow, pcharlow@westnet.com.au

Anna J.Tick Travel Insurance

Hi Philip, without knowing more details, its not possible for me to guarantee that your claim will be paid, but depending on the level of cover you purchased (i.e. if it was Gold or Silver) you may be eligible to claim. The below link details all the evidence that will be needed to be sent by you, in addition to the details you will need to send your claim to us via email or post.
Thanks, Anna

brian walker

brian walkerasked

International

can I cancel my travel insurance took out in8/2019 brian walker

Yes you can cancel. Tick doesn't offer refunds, which is why i was so Ticked off. Next stop is insurance Ombusman.

Anna J.Tick Travel Insurance

Hi Brian, you aren't able to cancel and recieve a refund unless you are still within the 14 day cooling off period, which it appears you aren't. However, since you purchased before 4:00pm on 31st January, your policy doesn't have an exclusion for coronavirus related claims. So depending on the level of cover your selected, you may be eligible to claim for cancellation of your trip. Let me know if you need any help doing this. Thanks, Anna

Get an answer from our members and Tick Travel Insurance representatives