Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

I didn't think it could be this easy!

Straight forward customer service from the get-go with a 'how do I help the customer' approach. Very rare compared to my existing banker, who's now only interested I'm discharging the mortgage.

Robert F.

Robert F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Refinance application

I applied to refinance my mortgage for the lower interest rate and bank account guarantee. The application took a little while due to the way my finances are structured but the credit assessor I dealt with was very helpful during the process.

Very nice to deal with

The customer service I received was very polite, friendly and professional. The loan rate is also very good value and the process has been quite simple and easy to complete

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

F Christie

F ChristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service, amazing rates!!

The Tic Toc home loans team has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. The online application process was very user friendly and I loved the use of casual humour throughout the process! Every time I rang the team with a question, the team members were super friendly and very happy to answer any questions. The credit assessor, Stephen Cooper, was very knowledgeable, friendly and extremely efficient with the application. He communicated with me regularly regarding any additional requests for information and worked on approving the loan very quickly! I am so impressed and looking forward to leaving one of the Big 4 banks to deal with the friendly and efficient Tic Toc team - highly recommend!!

Robert Hamilton

Robert Hamilton Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High tech home loan.

Pretty good process. Smart use of technology.
Happy with procedures.
Sometimes phone call was hard to hear due to bandwidth problems at Tic Toc end.
Good rate, would have liked to split loan.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Fast service and easy to deal with!

Quick helpful service, that was personalized to our circumstances. Tina was very quick to respond to emails and prompt in her actions. Highly recommended loan supplier who deliver what they promise!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Melissa B.Tic:Toc

MandoChewton

Good rate, but deceptive marketing team. reasonable application process

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
grrahul

grrahulSydney

Smooth and easy process

I've been with Tic: Toc for a little over 9 months now and am very happy. The process was fairly smooth, although it did take a few months since the time I applied for the loan. Recently, I also submitted a request to see if I could get their advertised rate on the website and they moved me down from 2.54% to 2.39% which was a very nice gesture on their part. The only little drawback is that Adelaide Bank, their funder, doesn't have any way to make fast payments using Pay ID so that would be a good thing if they could add that. Additionally, you are also limited to just 1 offset account, it would be nice to have 2 or more offset accounts. But honestly, these are very minor issues.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
jrob

jrobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Risky option that could end up costing you more

honest buddy

honest buddySydney, NSW

Very easy to refinance

There was one glitch on initial application; reported to customer service and it was fixed the next day. Their AI couldn't auto approve but TICTOC staff did an excellent job in following up/guiding and helped though out the process. Great customer service, great rate.

Brett

BrettMelbourne

Helpful, friendly & quick

Friendly customer service that was attentive and friendly. The entire loan application process was quick from application through to approval. The asked for some additional documents, but a reason and rationale was provided for each which were all very reasonable. Great low rate variable loan also.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Brett, thanks for your review – we're glad to hear you're enjoying our low rate, and that your application was quick and reasonable! Please let us know should you have any questions about your new home loan. Welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and great rate.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Do not believe any of the fake good reviews

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great refinancing experience with Tic: Toc

JulesB69

JulesB69Perth, WA

Wow! So quick and easy

We applied online and it took 10 minutes on my mobile to do. Then we got an email saying we need this and that which we scanned and uploaded. Then we were approved. Great service. Ryan from Tic:Toc was very helpful in guiding us through our applications. Very happy as our new home loan rate with Tic:Toc is 2% lower than our old rate saving us >$500 month!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Easiest Mortgage refinance ever

Great initial online experience, followed by a series of clear requests on email for supporting detail. Worked with Ryan who was professional, clear and very prompt in responding. The process was straightforward and simple. We were able to breakdown the questions and documents and work through it very easily.

onder u.

onder u.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

I am so happy that I transferred my loans to Tic Toc. We are saving a significant amount every month. Customer service is great. I compare it with Aldi, simple, good quality and cost effective. :)

Loan TypeSplit
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Onder, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you've been able to save a good chunk by switching to us! Please let us know should you have any questions, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy application process.

Easy application process, and consultant was very approachable, and thorough with his follow up. Highly recommend TicToc for their application process. Online process made this an easy and simple method.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Bill, thanks for taking the time to review our product and service. We're happy to hear your experience with us has been smooth sailing and simple! Please let us know should you have any questions, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Jess H.

Jess H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best home loan application experience!

This has been the best home loan application experience I've ever had.

TicToc's web application user experience was exceptional.
The virtual valuation of our properties and the ability to link all our current bank/credit account to the application saves enormous amounts of time reducing the number of documents you need to collate.

Our application due to complexity with our living arrangements couldn't be approved on the spot with TicToc's AI reviewer. But working with Ryan from TicToc was incredibly easy, his emails we thorough and easy to follow and he was happy to jump on a call to discuss any of the finer details. Thanks for your help!

I will definitely use TicToc again the next time I need a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
rhiggins

rhigginsVictoria

Great customer service! Fast and efficient process!

The customer service at TicToc was superb, all the representatives I've dealt with from the very start (i.e. online chat) to finish (i.e. credit assessor) were all very polite and helpful, and explained the process very well. The application process was very easy and straightforward. I was also very pleased that some of the fees that are normally charged to the applicants by other banks (e.g. valuation of property) were absorbed by TicToc on top of the very competitive rates they provide. Our credit assessor, Ryan Darling, was very fast and efficient in dealing with my application and was very helpful with all my queries. All in all, very happy with TicToc's service! Thank you for a great experience!

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives