Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

3.8

Really smooth process, helpful and good rate.

Good customer service, easy to get a hold of, responsive and professional.
Explained everything very clearly, provided advice where appropriate.
Overall very satisfied with the service that I received, would recommend to others!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Outstanding Service

We were allocated a credit assessor (Aaron) who was excellent. He responded to emails quickly and gave outstanding 'old style' customer service. I would recommend the process to anyone wishing to obtain cheap finance.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2020

So smooth, so helpful

Stephen Cooper was the best credit agent I've worked with. Ask for him when applying.
Overall, the process was very easy and rates are great. All my questions were answered quickly with onsite chat or via Stephen.

miumiu

miumiuSydney, NSW

Ridiculous system with NO pre-approval!!!

Luke W.

Luke W.Hunter Region, NSW

Simple and easy

Stephen was very helpful and kept us informed along the way.
All costs were upfront.
Very competitive rate. Stephen worked with us to ensure we had the right product to suit our needs.
Live chat is very convenient

Paul C.

Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and great product. So far.

Have only just signed up, and been approved. So far, the experience has been excellent. I spoke to multiple people, mostly on the web chat, but some phone calls at the later stages. In every case, the person I spoke to was friendly, knowledgeable, and managed to answer my questions quickly and can clearly. Quite a pleasant surprise :)

Saskia LaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

No common sense. Backwards thinking

Saskia Lacey

It seems one thing you do not use when assessing applications in common sense.

Dustin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Slow. Very Incompetent. False Advertising

Dustin H.

Horrible experience. No phone communication to explain and instant decline

Don’t waste your time

Tic:Toc don’t have the systems, staff and processes to deal with the simplistic of financial information, they use manual spreadsheets and don’t seem to understand what they are looking for or what information is needed. Wasted hours and hours of our time but too complicated ! One bank account and 2 credit cards . I managed to get unconditional pre approval from Westpac and comm bank in less time whilst Tic Tic wanted me to explain every discretionary transaction on my December credit card statement why I am not sure, basically got nowhere. I gave up

W n P

W n PCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy process online

The initial process of the home loan application was easy and all online via email. Our credit assessor Ryan Darling was excellent and extremely helpful. He replied to our emails the same day and that was much quicker than the banks we have dealt with in the past.

We have not completed settlement yet, but we are hopeful that it will be just as smooth. We will provide a review of that process later.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Caitlyn S.Tic:Toc

Hi WnP, thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear about your great experience with Ryan. Let us know if you have any questions about the settlement process. Welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Caitlyn

Fantastic, friendly and simple!

The process from beginning to end has been easy, communication was fantastic. Really cannot fault any aspect, highly recommended to anyone who is seeking great rates accompanied with great service.

December 16th 2019 Update: Easy and fast! Thanks Tic Toc and Ryan!

Tic Toc were fantastic from the first to last step of our home loan application.
The process was simple and fast -something some might not expect from an online lender, so it was great to see that myth busted.
Our loan assessor Ryan was very helpful, kept us informed the whole way and was easy to contact via either email or phone at any time.
On top of that our interest rate has dropped twice so can't complain about that either!

Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Jane

JanePerth, WA

Fairly easy and helpful

The consultant Aaron was very prompt and thorough. And patient! There are some unexpected costs for disposal which I was not told upon my initial phone enquiries but the costs are clearly outlined in the paperwork which is easy to follow. I like being able to use the automated system.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

very very appriciate for Mr.Ryan Darling

How was your customer service experience with this company?
> Excellent
Did you experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues while on this loan?
How satisfied are you with the rate you received for this loan?
> very Good

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Thanks for taking the time to review us Satoshi! We're glad to see you had a great experience with us and that you were able to get an amazing rate! Please let us know if we can help at any stage. ~ Bailey

Easy application process, great rate!

We've just settled on a new property and had a very good experience with Tictoc. They were very helpful all through the application process, responding quickly to any concerns. Also the rate was much better than the banks were offering. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Amazing support and advice

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and great rates

Ryan from TicToc has been great to deal with. His responses have been quick and accurate and he was always very professional and knew exactly what to ask for regarding our financial position. I highly recommend Ryan and TicToc for great rates.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Julie, it's great to hear you were approved quickly for a great new rate by Ryan! We'll pass on the kind words to him and the team. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your new loan - welcome to Tic:Toc! ~Bailey

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives