Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

3.6

Hamish

HamishWestern Australia

Wouldn't recommend, double up on everything

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates and customer service

TicToc's rep was very responsive and easy to deal with. He was able to guide me through the process of applying for a loan and explain the required documentation etc. to get me over the line. He made sure I understood and complied with TicToc's requirements and provided great end-to-end customer service throughout the process. Would recommend TicToc to others - great rates and customer service.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Quickest to process the application

Team did a fantastic job to get the result in a day . Aaron the credit assessor was helpful and proactive during the loan fulfillment. Team did a fantastic job to keep us communicated through the whole process.

Jemima B.Tic:Toc

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Loan approved within 36 hours of applying.

Our loan was approved in a timely and efficient manner. Email and phone contact with our credit assessor was friendly and helpful. Tina assisted us with ease. Avle to submit documents via email or online platform.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Ben

BenMelbourne

Great loan application process.

Becky

BeckyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total lack of transparency

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Really smooth process, helpful and good rate.

Good customer service, easy to get a hold of, responsive and professional.
Explained everything very clearly, provided advice where appropriate.
Overall very satisfied with the service that I received, would recommend to others!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Existing customers on much larger rate

I've had a home loan with Tic Toc for less than 2 years now and my variable rate is over 0.5% higher than the current variable rate advertised. The 0.15% rate cut in November was not passed onto existing customers, and less than two weeks later some of their variable loans were reduced by 0.37% for new customers. The initial application process itself is fine, the customer service is generally good, but there is no mobile application and you continually have to call them up, argue and threaten to leave to try and get a rate reductions that they don't pass on.

Outstanding Service

We were allocated a credit assessor (Aaron) who was excellent. He responded to emails quickly and gave outstanding 'old style' customer service. I would recommend the process to anyone wishing to obtain cheap finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Pedram A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor support from Adelaide and Bendigo Bank

Be careful about this Broker. I'm with them for around two years and received a poor response from Adelaide and Bendigo Bank support team. I have been calling/emailing Adelaide bank for 2 months to convert my loan (not refinancing! just simple convert) If you are from TicToc I assume, you are not their priority.
Adelaide bank even doesn't respond to your email and you can't get anywhere even with calling them.
I want to change my bank but I don't know my homeloan status.
BTW if you search, you will find better interest rate.
be careful, especially if you are an investor.
TicToc needs to get a better customer service from Adelaide and Bendigo bank.

So smooth, so helpful

Stephen Cooper was the best credit agent I've worked with. Ask for him when applying.
Overall, the process was very easy and rates are great. All my questions were answered quickly with onsite chat or via Stephen.

miumiu

miumiuSydney, NSW

Ridiculous system with NO pre-approval!!!

Luke W.

Luke W.Hunter Region, NSW

Simple and easy

Stephen was very helpful and kept us informed along the way.
All costs were upfront.
Very competitive rate. Stephen worked with us to ensure we had the right product to suit our needs.
Live chat is very convenient

Paul C.

Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and great product. So far.

Have only just signed up, and been approved. So far, the experience has been excellent. I spoke to multiple people, mostly on the web chat, but some phone calls at the later stages. In every case, the person I spoke to was friendly, knowledgeable, and managed to answer my questions quickly and can clearly. Quite a pleasant surprise :)

Saskia LaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

No common sense. Backwards thinking

Saskia Lacey

It seems one thing you do not use when assessing applications in common sense.

Dustin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Slow. Very Incompetent. False Advertising

Dustin H.

Not treating the existing customers fairly

They will lock you in and then dont reduce interest rate. Mine is now 3.41% while the others lenders keep on dropping their rate. For new customers they are offering 3.15% (before today RBA cuts) for the same type of loan and when I talked to them they refuse to match my rate with new customers i.e. existing customers are treated unfairly. Now considering switching to Athena even if it cost me a bit upfront.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Horrible experience. No phone communication to explain and instant decline

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Excellent service throughout the application process

Ryan was excellent throughout the application process. Very responsive and at all times, helpful and polite. If you are thinking of switching your home loan to Tic:Toc I highly recommend it.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Edward, thanks for your review and for the kind words about Ryan. We'll pass your comments on to him and the team. Thanks for your recommendation, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Don’t waste your time

Tic:Toc don’t have the systems, staff and processes to deal with the simplistic of financial information, they use manual spreadsheets and don’t seem to understand what they are looking for or what information is needed. Wasted hours and hours of our time but too complicated ! One bank account and 2 credit cards . I managed to get unconditional pre approval from Westpac and comm bank in less time whilst Tic Tic wanted me to explain every discretionary transaction on my December credit card statement why I am not sure, basically got nowhere. I gave up

robyn

robynasked

Hi, Im looking to refinance our existing loan which is around $465,000. Can we borrow a total of $550,000 from Tic Toc to do some renovations e.g. garage, pool etc. subject to requirements to take the loan to $550,000. Thanks Robyn

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives