Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

3.1

Excellent service throughout the application process

Ryan was excellent throughout the application process. Very responsive and at all times, helpful and polite. If you are thinking of switching your home loan to Tic:Toc I highly recommend it.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Edward, thanks for your review and for the kind words about Ryan. We'll pass your comments on to him and the team. Thanks for your recommendation, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Fantastic experience from Start to finish

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick responsive service and a super competitive rate

My loan was approved in under two weeks, and I am now getting the most competitive interest rate on the market. Ryan, my credit assessor, was thorough and very easy to deal with.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Home Loans

Find out how Tic:Toc Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Marko S.

Marko S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, fast and easy applications

The numbers stack up. I am paying a lower interest rate % with variable IO via TicToc compared to a P&I with a big four. It was a painless application process, due to the great customer service from Ryan and Shalini. I feel very comfortable in proceeding with a banking relationship with TicToc.

Helena

HelenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional & effcient

Feel so lucky getting through this sophisticated process with David's help. We have got a little bit glitch during our application, he responded to our question promptly and support us solved it effectively. His service really reflects his efficiency and professionalism.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Best rate! Excellent service!

I worked with Ryan to get my investor mortgage approved and am really happy with the personal care and quick responses I received. Ryan clearly walked me through every step and felt really well taken care of. No hidden fees and would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Nina, thanks for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience with Ryan and the team! Should you need anything further, please give us a bell - welcome to Tic:Toc. ~ Bailey

robyn

robynasked

Hi, Im looking to refinance our existing loan which is around $465,000. Can we borrow a total of $550,000 from Tic Toc to do some renovations e.g. garage, pool etc. subject to requirements to take the loan to $550,000. Thanks Robyn

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives