Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

4.2

Very nice to deal with

The customer service I received was very polite, friendly and professional. The loan rate is also very good value and the process has been quite simple and easy to complete

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Assaf and Daniel

Assaf and DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and professional application process

We submitted the application on 23/12, approved on 4/1/21! Stephen Cooper assessed our application on 24/12. All questions were thoroughly answered. Very positive and relaxing experience which made the process a bit less stressful for us.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Fast service and easy to deal with!

Quick helpful service, that was personalized to our circumstances. Tina was very quick to respond to emails and prompt in her actions. Highly recommended loan supplier who deliver what they promise!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Melissa B.Tic:Toc

Rob

RobHobart, TAS

Fast turnaround and excellent service

A big thanks to Aaron who was able to get my loan approved in just a couple of days with a tight timeframe to work to due to a fast expiring finance clause. Been waiting for 2 weeks for another lender just to give me an answer, so their ability to turn this around so quickly might have just saved my bacon!

Outstanding Service

We were allocated a credit assessor (Aaron) who was excellent. He responded to emails quickly and gave outstanding 'old style' customer service. I would recommend the process to anyone wishing to obtain cheap finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Pedram A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor support from Adelaide and Bendigo Bank

Be careful about this Broker. I'm with them for around two years and received a poor response from Adelaide and Bendigo Bank support team. I have been calling/emailing Adelaide bank for 2 months to convert my loan (not refinancing! just simple convert) If you are from TicToc I assume, you are not their priority.
Adelaide bank even doesn't respond to your email and you can't get anywhere even with calling them.
I want to change my bank but I don't know my homeloan status.
BTW if you search, you will find better interest rate.
be careful, especially if you are an investor.
TicToc needs to get a better customer service from Adelaide and Bendigo bank.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Good service and explained in simple terms

Rachel was helpful in asking for additional documents that we needed, and all other correspondence has been clear in explaining the terms of the loan and what could be offered.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Kailash C

Kailash CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid like the 2019 COVID plague

Barry

BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

I had been recommended TicToc Home Loans through a friend who was really happy with their service. I contacted them when I wanted to refinance and they did not let me down. The whole experience was easy and quick. My contact was Ryan who was professional, patient and extremely helpful throughout the process. 100% Recommendation from me !

Find out how Tic:Toc Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Do not believe any of the fake good reviews

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great refinancing experience with Tic: Toc

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rates but average application process

Customer service was great but felt let down by their application/approval process. Had to manually submit over 10 different documents despite their claims of "saving time" and "automated approvals".

The point that frustrated us the most was being asked repeatedly to submit my wife's credit card statement when she was locked out of her internet banking and neither could we request a password reset as the bank's offshore team in Manila was closed due to COVID restrictions.

You do have to wonder why we had to answer approximately 10 different queries when our LVR was close to 30% with a combined household income of $200k+.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Jess H.

Jess H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best home loan application experience!

This has been the best home loan application experience I've ever had.

TicToc's web application user experience was exceptional.
The virtual valuation of our properties and the ability to link all our current bank/credit account to the application saves enormous amounts of time reducing the number of documents you need to collate.

Our application due to complexity with our living arrangements couldn't be approved on the spot with TicToc's AI reviewer. But working with Ryan from TicToc was incredibly easy, his emails we thorough and easy to follow and he was happy to jump on a call to discuss any of the finer details. Thanks for your help!

I will definitely use TicToc again the next time I need a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Great customer service!

The customer service, promptness and attention to detail is amazing with Tic:Toc. We spoke to Ryan throughout the process and he was extremely helpful throughout the process even understanding complexities with our international transfers. He guided us with exact information through the process and was really prompt in ensuring we had all updates on where our application was. Highly recommend!

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan, but not for everyone

Find out how Tic:Toc Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Fantastic experience from Start to finish

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Lofty

LoftySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and communication

We are re-financing two investment loans, and our existing loan structure and investment properties are complex. Ryan had his hands full in assisting us, but he did a great job in communicating with us regarding any issues and guiding us through the whole process. As we have already provided all the documentation required for our first loan application, all we had to do for the second was to complete the application online. Loan applications made simple!

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Fairly easy and helpful

The consultant Aaron was very prompt and thorough. And patient! There are some unexpected costs for disposal which I was not told upon my initial phone enquiries but the costs are clearly outlined in the paperwork which is easy to follow. I like being able to use the automated system.

Loan used forSecond Home
Schultzy

Schultzy

Approval process

The approval process with Tic-Toc was straight forward and pain free. Our assessor (Ryan) was a pleasure to deal with and would recommend other people looking for a low rate and great service consider Tic-Toc.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Schultzy, we're glad Ryan was able to make your refinance a smooth one. We'll pass along your kind words to him and the team. Thanks for your review, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Boris Grujic

Boris GrujicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t waste your time. Go elsewhere

Absolutely clueless, my investment property rental return ALONE covers my current repayments by over 50%; on top of this my full time income covers it almost 5 times over and yet they deny my application to refinance due to “not meeting servicing requirements”

They wasted 2 weeks of my time, I highly recommend you don’t waste yours.

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives