Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans (page 3 of 14)

pch2000

pch2000Sydney, NSW

Terrible product

Submitted the details as requested and was declined a home loan without reason. Operator on the phone was rude and unable to help. Submitted the same details to other major banks including CBA and got approved with no questions.

I don't think this service is an improvement by any stretch on the current way of doing things.

Website also crashed a few times during the application process which gives me worry about the personal information I've shared.

Incredibly helpful and responsive

We cannot recommend Tic:Toc highly enough.

We applied for our home loan on a Friday night, but were unable to be immediately approved by Tic:Toc’s algorithm. The next day, we called Tic:Toc to seek further advice as we had intended to make an offer early the following week. Later the same day we were contacted by our incredibly helpful and responsive assessor, Rachel, who then managed to approve our application the following morning.

The entire process was completed outside ordinary business hours – between a Friday night and a Sunday morning – without visiting a branch and at a time all other banks would normally be closed.

This, and Tic:Toc has the best interest rates we could find by far.

A RoySydney

"All that glitters is not gold"

A Roy

Thank you Bailey. Tictoc is probably "best" if someone has more than 20% deposit, in my view. I know you are very busy. I do not want to waste any more of your time. Please help others. G'd day.

Jazam

JazamVictoria

Horrendous application time and a monkey to assess the loan

I am finance manager at a car dealership and have been in the industry for 4 years and i would not recommend tic toc to my worst enemy . I had to follow up everytime i needed and update , loan was not approved and i still dont know the exact reason. got pre approval with other bank .im not sure if tic tok doesnt have the best results for commision based income or its the worst bank ever. They advertise cheap rates so i applied and all i now have is an inqury on my credit file.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Disappointing

We were rejected for our home loan due to the unpublished reason of having more than one dwelling on the title (there is a granny flat as well as established home). Receiving a generic email not detailing specific reasons is very distressing and as others have stated, we would not have applied if this question was a simple one answered at the beginning of our application. We now have to go through an extra process of having this check removed from our record as this may impact future applications. On the plus side, the online chat people are awesome and incredibly helpful and the response time was very good but I would not recommend TicToc if you have anything unusual about your circumstance or property.

jrob

jrobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Risky option that could end up costing you more

Lizm

LizmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The lender for today

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best lenders to deal with

Super simple and cost effective! I didn't need to mess around taking documents to Australia Post or deal with outdated IT systems. Everything about tic toc is sleek and streamlined. I would highly recommend. A shout out to Aaron for being so easy to deal with too!

Kailash C

Kailash CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid like the 2019 COVID plague

Barry

BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

I had been recommended TicToc Home Loans through a friend who was really happy with their service. I contacted them when I wanted to refinance and they did not let me down. The whole experience was easy and quick. My contact was Ryan who was professional, patient and extremely helpful throughout the process. 100% Recommendation from me !

honest buddy

honest buddySydney, NSW

Very easy to refinance

There was one glitch on initial application; reported to customer service and it was fixed the next day. Their AI couldn't auto approve but TICTOC staff did an excellent job in following up/guiding and helped though out the process. Great customer service, great rate.

Easy Application

Very easy to do application and helpful people. The rate offered is very low and I am very happy with it. Thanks very much Tic Toc looking forward to finalise

Brett

BrettMelbourne

Helpful, friendly & quick

Friendly customer service that was attentive and friendly. The entire loan application process was quick from application through to approval. The asked for some additional documents, but a reason and rationale was provided for each which were all very reasonable. Great low rate variable loan also.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Brett, thanks for your review – we're glad to hear you're enjoying our low rate, and that your application was quick and reasonable! Please let us know should you have any questions about your new home loan. Welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and great rate.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Do not believe any of the fake good reviews

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great refinancing experience with Tic: Toc

JulesB69

JulesB69Perth, WA

Wow! So quick and easy

We applied online and it took 10 minutes on my mobile to do. Then we got an email saying we need this and that which we scanned and uploaded. Then we were approved. Great service. Ryan from Tic:Toc was very helpful in guiding us through our applications. Very happy as our new home loan rate with Tic:Toc is 2% lower than our old rate saving us >$500 month!

joe

joeSouthwest, VIC

Well well,

good loan company i only issue i have with them is that they use the old school eftpos card for the offset account which you cant pay for anythin over the phone with it, use the paywave/paypass function to protect yourself from coronavirus that might be lurking on the eftpos machine... if they changed the card issue they have , i would give them 5 stars. until then... they get 4 stars.

Paul C.

Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and great product. So far.

Have only just signed up, and been approved. So far, the experience has been excellent. I spoke to multiple people, mostly on the web chat, but some phone calls at the later stages. In every case, the person I spoke to was friendly, knowledgeable, and managed to answer my questions quickly and can clearly. Quite a pleasant surprise :)

Easiest Mortgage refinance ever

Great initial online experience, followed by a series of clear requests on email for supporting detail. Worked with Ryan who was professional, clear and very prompt in responding. The process was straightforward and simple. We were able to breakdown the questions and documents and work through it very easily.

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives