Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans (page 4 of 14)

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy application process.

Easy application process, and consultant was very approachable, and thorough with his follow up. Highly recommend TicToc for their application process. Online process made this an easy and simple method.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Bill, thanks for taking the time to review our product and service. We're happy to hear your experience with us has been smooth sailing and simple! Please let us know should you have any questions, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Highly Recommended

We are very happy with TicToc's loan application process and the excellent customer service Ryan gave us. Our application was smooth and Ryan was very friendly to deal with when he needed more info. We refinanced our home loan and will now enjoy TicToc's low rates going forward.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Phil, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so glad to hear about your great experience with Ryan and the team - we'll pass your kind words onto them! Congratulations on the lower rate, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rates but average application process

Customer service was great but felt let down by their application/approval process. Had to manually submit over 10 different documents despite their claims of "saving time" and "automated approvals".

The point that frustrated us the most was being asked repeatedly to submit my wife's credit card statement when she was locked out of her internet banking and neither could we request a password reset as the bank's offshore team in Manila was closed due to COVID restrictions.

You do have to wonder why we had to answer approximately 10 different queries when our LVR was close to 30% with a combined household income of $200k+.

Jess H.

Jess H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best home loan application experience!

This has been the best home loan application experience I've ever had.

TicToc's web application user experience was exceptional.
The virtual valuation of our properties and the ability to link all our current bank/credit account to the application saves enormous amounts of time reducing the number of documents you need to collate.

Our application due to complexity with our living arrangements couldn't be approved on the spot with TicToc's AI reviewer. But working with Ryan from TicToc was incredibly easy, his emails we thorough and easy to follow and he was happy to jump on a call to discuss any of the finer details. Thanks for your help!

I will definitely use TicToc again the next time I need a home loan.

Great customer service!

The customer service, promptness and attention to detail is amazing with Tic:Toc. We spoke to Ryan throughout the process and he was extremely helpful throughout the process even understanding complexities with our international transfers. He guided us with exact information through the process and was really prompt in ensuring we had all updates on where our application was. Highly recommend!

rhiggins

rhigginsVictoria

Great customer service! Fast and efficient process!

The customer service at TicToc was superb, all the representatives I've dealt with from the very start (i.e. online chat) to finish (i.e. credit assessor) were all very polite and helpful, and explained the process very well. The application process was very easy and straightforward. I was also very pleased that some of the fees that are normally charged to the applicants by other banks (e.g. valuation of property) were absorbed by TicToc on top of the very competitive rates they provide. Our credit assessor, Ryan Darling, was very fast and efficient in dealing with my application and was very helpful with all my queries. All in all, very happy with TicToc's service! Thank you for a great experience!

Save $1000s, excellent service

Excellent customer service, no fees and low interest rates.

No fees and the competitive rates can save you $1000s per year, to use on your next holiday or take away food / coffee budget.

Tic Toc staff are friendly, patient and connected with me through the process. They value customers. They are available on phone, chat and email.

Big bank packages cost $400 per year, that’s $12,000 over 30 years - to give you a rate discount. How about getting a low rate that doesn’t need a discount and not paying $400 per year - that’s tic toc

You get an Adelaide bank home loan. Tic toc is not a small bank or lender!

Andrew

AndrewAdelaide

Good interest rates but they are not upfront with their terms and conditions

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan, but not for everyone

Great customer service

We elected to use the algorithm to begin with, but ended up having to through the manual process anyway. Luckily, Ryan D was very responsive and easy to work with during the process. I have dealt with a few different banks before and Tic:Toc has been by far the most pleasant experience. If this positive experience is shared by existing as well as new customers, along with the very sharp rate, I can see myself being Tic:Toc customer for a long time!

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Waste of my time to apply for investment loan.

Applied online, submitted documents and required human intervention. Due to a back log, it took a few more business days to clear. Got approved, organised Zip ID only to find out loan is now knock back to due "substantial benefit" which I never heard off. Wish they do preliminary checks first, now I copped a credit check on my record, wasted time while I could have gone to a mortgage broker.

kevin t

kevin tMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product! Easy Home Loan with Very Low Rates!

Easy Home Loan Approval

We were very happy with Ryan Darling. Our loan was approved quickly and we received precise instructions on exactly what information we needed to send. Overall, a positive experience that we can recommend.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Andrew, thanks for the feedback on your experience with Ryan - we'll pass on your kind words to him and the team. Please let us know should you have any questions, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

camila c.

camila c.Sydney, NSW

Great credit assessor experience!

Ryan has provided me an excellent service! He was very thorough and straight forward with the sets of questions he asked so it wasn’t hard to provide him the information he needed in order to assess my financial capacity. The only downside that I’ve probably encountered is the manual handling of loan documents it still needs to be posted to their Legal entity. I hope this will be digitalised soon especially now that we are facing an unprecedented situation now where less contact is necessary.

Saskia LaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

No common sense. Backwards thinking

Saskia Lacey

It seems one thing you do not use when assessing applications in common sense.

Dustin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Slow. Very Incompetent. False Advertising

Craig

CraigLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service when I needed to communicate with a human !!

Ryan from customer service is a legend. He was easy to deal with and was concise about the documents I needed to progress with the application. Very professional and very efficient. I/we cant recommend Tic Toc and Ryan enough.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Craig, thanks for your review. We're so glad to hear Ryan was able to assist so efficiently! Please let us know should you have any questions, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tictoc refinance, very picky

Looked at tictoc for refinancing. Went through online questions without a hassle.

Received a declined response from a human checker. Basically they were questioning where my savings went. Also said we had too many overdrawn fees on cc and a everyday account (even though they were small amounts and paid a day after going over). Overall it seems they are very picky.

I guess ill stay with a big bank who can handle our finances.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Martin, thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We're not quite sure what has happened and would like to look into it for you. Please get in touch with us on 1300 842 405, or through our webchat. Thanks ~ Bailey

Bony J.

Bony J.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The dealing was pretty fast and everything went in flow. All documents are requested in detailed format submitted and approved in few days. Did the follow up through phone too. I would recommend Ryan.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Ryan Darling - helped me all the way through.

Overall good experience. Ryan is very helpful, make everything straightforward, no hidden fees.

However, terrible experience with settlement agent, Myleadpoint, more than 2 months to get settlement finalised. no update, don’t pick up phone call, voicemail all the time. Prepare 2 or 3 days to get email replied. Only one excuse - Bank’s problem! When I talked to my Bank,they said they didn’t receive settlement request!

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives