Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

Robert Hamilton

Robert Hamilton Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High tech home loan.

Pretty good process. Smart use of technology.
Happy with procedures.
Sometimes phone call was hard to hear due to bandwidth problems at Tic Toc end.
Good rate, would have liked to split loan.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Good service and explained in simple terms

Rachel was helpful in asking for additional documents that we needed, and all other correspondence has been clear in explaining the terms of the loan and what could be offered.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
joe

joeSouthwest, VIC

Well well,

good loan company i only issue i have with them is that they use the old school eftpos card for the offset account which you cant pay for anythin over the phone with it, use the paywave/paypass function to protect yourself from coronavirus that might be lurking on the eftpos machine... if they changed the card issue they have , i would give them 5 stars. until then... they get 4 stars.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan, but not for everyone

camila c.

camila c.Sydney, NSW

Great credit assessor experience!

Ryan has provided me an excellent service! He was very thorough and straight forward with the sets of questions he asked so it wasn’t hard to provide him the information he needed in order to assess my financial capacity. The only downside that I’ve probably encountered is the manual handling of loan documents it still needs to be posted to their Legal entity. I hope this will be digitalised soon especially now that we are facing an unprecedented situation now where less contact is necessary.

Ben

Ben

Customer service A+

Good product, but Ryan was excellent to deal with throughout the application process. His communication and prompt action was great once I made it to the head of the long queue. Customer service is 2nd to none. I havn't experienced a quailty customer service rep like this for 10 or 15 years. There are some unexpected costs that you are presented with at the time of acceptance, so don't be to suprised.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Basic - cheap as chips loans.

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Fairly easy and helpful

The consultant Aaron was very prompt and thorough. And patient! There are some unexpected costs for disposal which I was not told upon my initial phone enquiries but the costs are clearly outlined in the paperwork which is easy to follow. I like being able to use the automated system.

Loan used forSecond Home

Satisfied customer

Very happy with the process. There were small hiccups as somehow my assessor could not locate the linked account and that delayed a process a bit. Overall I am happy with the services provided highly recommended!

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Balaram, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommendation! We're glad to hear our Credit Assessor was able to sort out the issue with your linked account and hope everything else went as planned. Welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

Find out how Tic:Toc Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Ryan was very easy to deal with

Ryan was approachable, very responsive, easy to deal with and went the extra mile to get us approved as soon as possible. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Thanks for your feedback Nat. Great to hear Ryan was able to get you approved ASAP - we'll pass along your kind words to him and the team. Please let us know if you have any questions, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~ Bailey

LMYMELBOURNE

Positive Overall

LMY

Thank you Bailey. You're a shining example of excellent customer service. Perhaps everyone else can learn something from you. =) Cheers.

More than satisfied

Customer experience was more than satisfactory. My assessor had a can do attitude which helped us get to where we needed to be in the shortest time possible. He was acccessible and helpful at all times. The rate is competitive when compared with other lenders, which is what attracted me in the first instance.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Simon, we're glad to hear you were assessed in record time and were able to get a great new rate! Please reach out if you had any queries, and welcome to Tic:Toc. ~Bailey

Philip E.

Philip E.Central, SA

Pain free refinancing well almost

Overall the customer experience was very good. Ryan Darling was our loans consultant and found him proactive in responding to queries . I look forward to tictoc passing on recent rate cut in full

Loan used forInvestment Property
Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Philip, thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad our champion credit assessor Ryan was able to help you refinance. Please get in touch if you need anything further, and welcome to Tic:Toc! ~Bailey

Not perfect or what I expected, but overall a positive experience.

Charles M.Tic:Toc

Thanks for the great feedback, Ben. We are always looking to improve, and this will certainly help us and our continual review and improvement of our processes. Please reach out to us if there is anything else you would like us to follow up. ~ Chas

clemmo

clemmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Online Process, Great Service, Best Interest Rates!

I had to re-finance my existing investment home loan as my current lender kept bumping up their interest rates. I found Tic Toc interest rates to be the lowest. The application was almost all done online which was amazing. There were just a few final steps that needed to be done with a person, so Aaron was very helpful to help me through this via phone and email. Keep up the good work and low interest rates Tic Toc!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forInvestment Property
Charles M.Tic:Toc

Hi Clemmo, thanks for the great review. So glad we could make your investment refinance as simple as possible. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. ~ Chas

Find out how Tic:Toc Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great Australian company with competitive rates

Aaron was very friendly over the phone and easy to communicate with. I had a few issues logging in to the website but this was due to the type of web browser I was using. Highly recommend.

Simon

SimonPerth

Fast and efficient

Charles M.Tic:Toc

Hi Simon, welcome to Tic:Toc! We are so glad to hear you had a fantastic experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to Ryan and the team. Should you need anything further, please let us know. ~ Bailey

Simple

The process was easier and simpler than I expected and everyone had the answers to my questions even when I asked twice and it was the same answer. If I had looked the answer was always in the emails.

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives