Tic:Toc Home Loans

Tic:Toc Home Loans

I didn't think it could be this easy!

Straight forward customer service from the get-go with a 'how do I help the customer' approach. Very rare compared to my existing banker, who's now only interested I'm discharging the mortgage.

Robert F.

Robert F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Refinance application

I applied to refinance my mortgage for the lower interest rate and bank account guarantee. The application took a little while due to the way my finances are structured but the credit assessor I dealt with was very helpful during the process.

Very nice to deal with

The customer service I received was very polite, friendly and professional. The loan rate is also very good value and the process has been quite simple and easy to complete

F Christie

F ChristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service, amazing rates!!

The Tic Toc home loans team has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. The online application process was very user friendly and I loved the use of casual humour throughout the process! Every time I rang the team with a question, the team members were super friendly and very happy to answer any questions. The credit assessor, Stephen Cooper, was very knowledgeable, friendly and extremely efficient with the application. He communicated with me regularly regarding any additional requests for information and worked on approving the loan very quickly! I am so impressed and looking forward to leaving one of the Big 4 banks to deal with the friendly and efficient Tic Toc team - highly recommend!!

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Really smooth process, helpful and good rate.

Good customer service, easy to get a hold of, responsive and professional.
Explained everything very clearly, provided advice where appropriate.
Overall very satisfied with the service that I received, would recommend to others!

Loan TypeSplit
Nick p

Nick pPerth, WA

Super helpfull

Super fast and easy process. Any time I need help was only a couple rings away, not waiting on the line getting passed around, always straight onto someone. Also the lowest rate going. no brainer .Highly recommend.

Assaf and Daniel

Assaf and DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and professional application process

We submitted the application on 23/12, approved on 4/1/21! Stephen Cooper assessed our application on 24/12. All questions were thoroughly answered. Very positive and relaxing experience which made the process a bit less stressful for us.

Super quick

I was a little nervous about how long the Tic:Toc process might take, given I had already exchanged on the contract and we were coming up to the Christmas/New Year period. But Stuart made the whole process a breeze, despite a few hiccups in the automated online application process. From application to approval the entire process only took 5 business days. Remember - the sooner you get back to the team with the docs/info they're asking for, the sooner they can take your application forward! If you've already exchanged contracts, you should also get in touch with TicToc via their online chat process so a copy can be added to your application and it can be expedited. Thanks again Stuart for all your help!

Melissa B.Tic:Toc

Fast service and easy to deal with!

Quick helpful service, that was personalized to our circumstances. Tina was very quick to respond to emails and prompt in her actions. Highly recommended loan supplier who deliver what they promise!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

ldo

ldoSydney, NSW

So happy to be with Tic:Toc

Ziggy

Ziggy

Extremely fast process

Just secured my home loan with Tic Toc, extremely fast process and the team were pleasant and happy to help. I was a little nervous putting down 7 day finance terms of my offer but a big thanks to Rachel who got my finance approved within 2 days. A little worried about the reviews of them not passing on the rate cuts that new customers receive though..

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Great value loan, approval process smooth

Great low rate and offset account features.
We had a pre-approval from our regular bank but then switched after signing the contract.
Easy process, took 11 days from start to approval.
Will update this review once settled.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Rob

RobHobart, TAS

Fast turnaround and excellent service

A big thanks to Aaron who was able to get my loan approved in just a couple of days with a tight timeframe to work to due to a fast expiring finance clause. Been waiting for 2 weeks for another lender just to give me an answer, so their ability to turn this around so quickly might have just saved my bacon!

Simple, easy and quick!

A massive thank you to Rachel and the TicToc team. Very quick at responding to questions and getting the ball rolling with my first home loan. The rate was low and had all the things I needed- offset account and can withdraw. All online and it was made super easy. Thanks!

Outstanding Service

We were allocated a credit assessor (Aaron) who was excellent. He responded to emails quickly and gave outstanding 'old style' customer service. I would recommend the process to anyone wishing to obtain cheap finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Brett

BrettQueensland

Fantastic Service and communication

Dealing with TicToc team has been a breeze.
They have communicated to me the status throughout (which keeps the mind at ease) and have been responsive to questions and requests. So far so good !

So smooth, so helpful

Stephen Cooper was the best credit agent I've worked with. Ask for him when applying.
Overall, the process was very easy and rates are great. All my questions were answered quickly with onsite chat or via Stephen.

Great Application Process

I was pleasantly surprised at how stress free the home loan application process has been with Tic:Toc! I was able to enter most of my details digitally which saved a lot of time. Aaron was assigned to review my application and he was fantastic to work with. He was very prompt in phoning/emailing and keeping me updated and answering my questions. Rosne was also super helpful when we spoke many times over the chat. I also like that they show the interest rate existing customers are paying.

From application to approval took less than 3 days!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Very helpful

We bought our first house with a loan by Tic:Toc, Kristina was helpful guiding us through the home loan process and very responsive to our questions. Lots of real-estate agents hadn't heard of Tic:Toc or understood how they work, they almost didn't believe that we had full approval a day after we signed a contract. The rates were also the lowest we could find.

grrahul

grrahulSydney

Smooth and easy process

I've been with Tic: Toc for a little over 9 months now and am very happy. The process was fairly smooth, although it did take a few months since the time I applied for the loan. Recently, I also submitted a request to see if I could get their advertised rate on the website and they moved me down from 2.54% to 2.39% which was a very nice gesture on their part. The only little drawback is that Adelaide Bank, their funder, doesn't have any way to make fast payments using Pay ID so that would be a good thing if they could add that. Additionally, you are also limited to just 1 offset account, it would be nice to have 2 or more offset accounts. But honestly, these are very minor issues.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

SA-PR

SA-PRasked

I have 2 investment properties in one of the fasted growing Suburbs in Australia, that I wish to refinance.

Aintree 3336 VIC

This area used to be Rockbank 3335, and the local government decided to call it by a new name - Aintree 3336 recently.

Now you lend for 3335 and NOT for 3336 (which essentially is the same area)

Any chance you can ask the relevant people to look into this please.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi SA-PR, thanks for your excellent question.

Since 3336 is a newer postcode, I have asked our funder for clarification as to whether 3336 is intentionally excluded from our list of serviceable areas, or if it has been mistakenly excluded. We can't lend to all areas within Australia as some fall outside of our risk appetite. Typically we can only lend to capital cities and major regional centres.

When I receive an update from our funder I will update you ASAP. For the time being, we are unfortunately not in a position to consider this postcode.

I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks ~ Bailey

Vscarf10

Vscarf10asked

Hi Tic Toc
I’m an existing customer and noticed that you are offering an interest rate of 2.33% for variable with offset account, however my existing loan is almost .50% higher. Any reason why you don’t look after your existing customers with same rate?

Given that its a no frills service where I have never needed to contact you and you have never contacted me since the start of my loan, I’m not sure why I should be slugged with a considerable % difference, after all I refinanced to you for this very reason where my previous lender felt that I should be treated less favourably than potential borrowers.

I dont think its good business to treat some customers more favourably than others as someone will always feel that they are being taken advantage of by having to pay more interest than others with no additional benefits for doing so.

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Vscarf10, thanks for your question.

Think of it like this – when you get a Tic:Toc loan, we’ve locked in a ‘price’ with our funder (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) at a point in time, which is reflected in your interest rate.

When we have a new variable rate offer for new customers, it means we’ve been able to lock in a lower price with our funder. It doesn’t change the price we secured for your loan. And not all offers are linked to cash rate movements.

So, having a lower rate for new customers doesn’t mean we’re making more money off our loyal customers to pay for the discount – because we don’t believe in that. It means our funder has been able to give us a better price at that specific time.

At some point, our funder may actually increase the price they’ve agreed with us, which means the rates offered to new customers will go up. And some existing customers will be better off.

When there’s an RBA cash rate cut and our funder’s costs ease, they may be able to pass on the cut which means all our customers will receive the same discount off their rate – new and existing.

The good news is, all of our rates are seriously good because of our tech-driven proposition. And even if your rates are a fraction higher than the new headline rate, you will still be saving thousands compared to the average loan.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Bailey

Matt

Mattasked

I’m only interested in refinancing if I have 20% equity or more. I worked out that I roughly have 22% equity in our property, but this is based on recent sales in my area. In the event that your valuation states I don’t have over 20% equity, and I don’t go ahead with the refinance is there any fees or charges for this process? (E.g a fee for the valuation?)

Also do you deal with the whole refinance process or do I also need to speak with my current lender?

Bailey U.Tic:Toc

Hi Matt, thanks for your question.

We don't charge any fees for applying. You can withdraw your application before it settles and you won't be charged a cent by us.

During settlement, you may be subject to other, third-party costs (like government stamp duty, or our digital conveyancer's fee). You can find a more detailed breakdown here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/what-are-the-fees-associated-with-a-tictoc-home-loan

We also deal with the whole refinance process. To discharge from your current home loan, we'll provide you with a discharge form which we submit on your behalf. If you're in a fixed-term contract with your current lender, it may be a good idea to speak with them about any break costs you may be charged by them.

For more information about how we value properties, see here: https://tictoc.com.au/faqs/how-does-tictoc-work-out-the-value-of-my-property

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. :) ~ Bailey

Get an answer from our members and Tic:Toc representatives