TicTocTrack

TicTocTrack (page 2 of 2)

• Battery Life

E Francis

E FrancisNoosa Heads

Not durable enough for children

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Tami

Tami

Amazing watch! Exceeded my expectations.

So happy with my sons 3G watch. The phone call quality is amazing! Crystal clear signal from inside my house. Nice and loud from the watches end too. Easy to use and setup and communication with the company is great. They reply to emails super fast and I will be buying this watch for my younger child when he is a bit older.

Great product!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thank you for the review Tami, we are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new 3G TicTocTrack watch. :)

Above & Beyond, Priceless

Upgrading from the 2G to the 3G was effortless and painless with exceptional customer service. Cannot fault in anyway. Every email was answered promptly. The customer service was beyond amazing. We have being with TTT since they launched (on the 2G) and now we have upgraded to the 3G and will also be travelling overseas very soon. I cannot fault the team, the product or the service of both in any way. Thank you. K.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi KJones thank you very much for taking the time to post a review and for being one of our longest serving customers. We are always happy to help in any way and wish you a safe journey when you travel overseas soon.

Kirsten

KirstenBrisbane

Review of tic toc track

So far so good. The watch does what we wanted it to do which enables us to contact our son. He likes wearing it so that is one of the main things we were concerned about, because we were worried he'd lose a phone. Haven't yet tried the tracking functions.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thank you for the feedback Kirsten. Please don't hesitate to have any questions once you start using the watch more, always happy to help.

Did not track!!

Seriously a waste of money. Much better models in the market. I cancelled the subscription several times but they just kept taking my money. It never worked and is a rubbish product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
KayeGee
KayeGee

BelleO

BelleOAdelaide

Disappointing - correct time can't be set, won't receive texts, poor customer service response

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thank you for your kindness!

Very grateful to the beautiful people who drove and hand-delivered my son's TicTocTrack watch to our doorstep. Such caring and genuine people working behind a great product. I explained to TicTocTrack that my son needed a replacement watch the morning of the day before his 7day school camp - a very kind staff member drove out of their way to reach me that afternoon with a replacement watch all ready to go. We have been using TicTocTrack's watch for 2 years now and are very thankful for their patience and wonderul service. Thank you TicTocTrack!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Louise H.TicTocTrack

It was our pleasure Julieann, happy to help.

Waste of money

It sounds like a good idea, but it really isn't. There has not been one occasion in the past 4 months where this product has been useful. Great novelty only.
You have to charge the watch every day, and beware if you forget as it sends you text messages........which cost money on top of the standard plan.
The strap broke twice which is poor for a child's watch.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Terry

TerryBrisbane

An independant honest look at this

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Jaine winterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for running late for pick up!

Jaine winter

I will in fact be using your system again very soon with our son so will contact you when good to go

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Great look forward to having you back as a customer Jaine.

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used to like but not now.

papa

papaSydney

Better than nothing

GPS location is quite accurate but it works only in the open and it is updated every 5 minutes.
Battery life is OK if you do not make/receive calls (it is supposed to be for emergency only). I charge the battery every night and it lasts for the whole day (in standby). When I forget to charge the battery it still works well the following day, but by the evening I will receive a battery low notification via SMS. The belt is not very durable, it lasted 3 months and when I contacted them to organise a replacement they did not seem to know how to handle it. Rather than a product, it is a service that I bought, therefore ongoing support is essential.

Dud Useless Watch

GPS accuracy & battery life were so poor I could never use it. Poor customer service. Currently seeking a refund.

Megan T

Megan Tsydney

Great parenting tool

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thanks so much for the feedback Megan great to hear!

Rachael M.

Rachael M.asked

My main criteria for buying my child a smart watch is the accuracy of the GPS. how accurate if the GPS on the 3G watch, in the open and indoors?
Especially overseas though, I want to use this watch for travelling to the snow with children and want to be able to find them in the unlikely event we get separated. Is it accurate to within 5 metres?

Louise H.TicTocTrack

HI Rachael, Thanks for getting in touch with us. Our watch is able to provide a location address using Google Maps so will essentially provide you with a street address. To answer your question about accuracy within a 5 meter range, if you were to look for the watch location via the app it will only be able to tell the address of the ski slope for example - not the exact spot on the slope. With regard to general outdoor accuracy, as long as the watch has both 3G network and data coverage then it will be able to regularly provide location updates. I hope this helps to answer your question. If you require any further details please contact us via enquiries@tictoctrack.com.au or 1300 872 256. Thank you

Andy

Andyasked

Can you tell me the IP rating of thew watch please. For being relatively waterproof it should be above IP65

Sazal

It’s not waterproof and the charge doesn’t last kong, not really a very good product.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi Andy the TicTocTrack watch is only water resistant so fine for being splashed while washing hands but not designed to be worn while swimming or bathing. Unfortunately you will find all of these types of devices are unlikely to be completely waterproof due to the need to insert a SIM and other inputs that make it hard stop water ingress. With regards to the previous comment the battery lasts between 12 - 24 hours however is largely dependent on the network coverage, we recommend Telstra to ensure the best coverage and our customer service centre is more than happy to help with set up or tech support to tweak various settings to ensure the best battery life for your watch.

Not happy customer

Not happy customerasked

Can I use other plans you can get from the market for the watch?

Sazal

You can but I used one what came with the watch.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

As Sazal has mentioned you can use the SIM that is supplied with the watch, however we are just launching our BYO SIM service plans which allow you to use your own SIM in the watch. Please note we recommend using a SIM on the Telstra network to ensure you get the best coverage. If you would like more info of our BYO SIM plan before it is available on our website please give us a call on 1300 872 256 or contact us via online chat on our website.

Get an answer from our members and TicTocTrack representatives