TID Travel Insurance Direct - Domestic Cover

TID Travel Insurance Direct - Domestic Cover

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and service

I have been a customer of TID for several years on multiple trips both for domestic and international travel and would highly recommend them. Their service is cost competitive and easy to use and understand. Both occasions we had to lodge a claim they were dealt with efficiently and fairly.

Insurance Cover For:Adult

DestinationAustralia
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim MadeNo
Ash Z.TID Travel Insurance Direct

Hi there, sorry to hear of your disappointment with TID. Could you kindly provide me with your policy number so I can investigate this further for you? ash@tid.com.au Ash, TID Customer Experience Manager

Small Price For Peace Of Mind

i Have found TID very competitive regarding its price for what it offers.Thankfully, i have have never had to make a claim however the fact that TID covers your hire car for upto $4000 excess makes it worthwhile alone. Purchasing hire car insurance from the hire company is more expensive that TID and TID covers you for many other things such as flights and accidental damage to your own property

Murray

MurrayBrisbane

Easy Travel Insurance

I have used TID many times in the past with Family. It provides good value, is easy to set up for a family of 4 & the level of cover appears to be appropriate for everything we need.

Hi Murray,
Thanks for your loyalty over the years! Great to hear you have been happy with both our service and value for money.

Extremely Helpful

The policy was at great value. The set up was simple and made easy to follow. I give the customer support 10/10

Hi Gano,
It's wonderful to get feedback like that. Glad we were able to provide you with excellent service. Thanks for the review.

Essential Travel Policies

I normally take annual policies with TID and this time I took a short term policy and thankfully didn't need to action a claim. As usual the service was appreciated

Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to share that feedback with us. Glad to hear you were happy with the policy. We look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for that next adventure.

Easy to use

Third time I’ve used this product and the set up is easy, email confirmation immediate and the app is very easy to use

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your loyalty, we appreciate it! Good to hear you are taking advantage of our free app Tripwise. Hope you have fun planning that next adventure.

Excellent - Comprehensive

It was easy to apply for our insurance, everything was clearly set out, we received follow up emails. We did not have any reason to make a claim, so cannot comment on the claims procedure, thank heavens.
Cost was reasonable.

Hi Jacquie,
We try to make the entire process as clear and easy as possible so it's great to get feedback like that. Thanks for taking the time to share that feedback with us.
www.tid.com.au

It is always a good idea to have travel insurance regardless of the destination-we went local- there

We didn't require any support or put a claim through but were very happy to know that should something happen we were covered. It is always easy to deal with TID. We have been using them for over 15 years and have been happy with everything.

Kim W63

Kim W63Burleigh Waters

Definitely Worth the Piece of Mind

We always purchase TID cover when we travel, both internationally and domestically. Fortunately, we have never had to make a claim, and having a TID policy offers piece of mind just in case an issue arises.

Hi Kim,
Thanks for your loyalty, we certainly appreciate it! If you haven't already, be sure to check our our free App Tripwise for handy travel tips and advice.

Very easy to set up.

I had forgotten at the time of booking the flights to take out travel insurance. This was so quick and easy. I will be travelling again soon and definitely use it again.

Gus668

Gus668Sydney, NSW

No worries with Tid

I felt my policy was great value. Morso with the inclusions it has as standard. It was extremely easy to navigate and set up. Me and my wife were extremely satisfied with Tid. Thankyou

Hi Gus,
Great to hear you were happy with not only the value for money but also the ease of use of our website. Thanks for taking the time to share that feedback with us.
Ash, Customer Experience

Doona J

Doona J

Very easy and exactly what I needed to have a carefree holiday. Thanks!

The Policy and ease of obtaining it was very easy and stressfree. I have used TID several times now and have recommended it to friends who have also used TID. I had to ring the office (I usually just buy online) and the customer service officers were very friendly and helpful and answered all my queries efficiently. Thank you.

Hi Doona,
Thanks for your loyalty, we appreciate it! Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and the ease of set up. We look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for your next adventure.
Ash, Customer Experience

Just too easy

Having used TID a number of times, I have found them good value, and it is so easy to set up the policy. Communication is excellent and the one time I needed help, the situation was resolved quickly and efficiently.

Hi Helen,
Thanks for your review of TID. We appreciate your loyalty.
Alison, Customer Experience Manager

Beware -Total rip off..

They kept on asking documents and proof of damage. Despite of giving proof of travel and enough evidence they eventually made up some reason to decline the claim.
Wont be using them again and not recommend to any one. Cannot give less the one star.

Ash Z.TID Travel Insurance Direct

Hi Arti, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with your claim. Please contact me directly so that I can look into this for you. - Alison, Customer Experience Manager, alison@tid.com.au

Arti
Arti

Useless customer relationship team and manager..Total waste of time

Really helpful. Really back me up.

Good reminder before the trip. Clear steps to make a claim. Clear and reasonable document requirements to make claim. Full instructions how to get the documents. My claim result is as I expected and ON TIME as scheduled.

Ash Z.TID Travel Insurance Direct

Hi Phuc, we're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of your recent claim and that you found our instructions on making a claim online so user friendly. - Michelle, Customer Experience

See all TID Travel Insurance Direct reviews