Tidy Me (page 2 of 15)

Raay

RaaySydney, NSW

great service

great service, always on time, they provide you with cleaning products if you need it (but you have to pay extra) highly recommend the service but you always have to make sure that they didn't change the person that is coming to clean.

Jac J.

Jac J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service by Hilda from TidyMe

Hilda was very thorough and efficient. We have recently been through quite a few other cleaning agencies and we weren’t impressed with the standard of the clean or the professionalism. Friendly disposition, but didn’t get distracted from the task either.
Highly recommend.

NG_123

NG_123Sydney

One clean so far and definitely happy

I've had one clean from this company and I am so happy with the results - dishes done, beds made and everything is spotless. I'm glad I 'subscribed' because the cleaner went the extra mile, and it is a great price.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this feedback. Making our customers' lives easier is our goal. We're happy to hear you're overall satisfied with our service and our platform!

Stephanie N.

Stephanie N.Sydney, NSW

Reliable service with consistent quality

TidyMe has taken the guesswork out of finding a cleaner for my home. I set the schedule; they send a cleaner, and I know that the quality will consistent everytime.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It really makes our day when we receive great feedback - we hope to keep providing you with great and consistent service!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Can't go back now :)

Great service and a brilliant way of saving time at an affordable and reasonable rate.don't think I could ever go back now and would recommend to anybody needing a cleaner

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. Until next time!

Lauren

LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy

Our cleaner always does a wonderful job, they go the extra mile when cleaning and were happy to change schedule last minute when I needed it. I would highly recommend.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for that awesome feedback Lauren! It really makes our day when we receive great feedback. We are so happy to hear you've been happy with our service. Thank you for trusting us! Until next time!

A happy customer

A happy customerSydney, NSW

A great clean!

Efficient, attentive and friendly!
Did a great clean too! Was happy to start where I wanted her to and understood cleaning needs we had. A good service. Would be happy to have them again. Thank you!

Alexx S.

Alexx S.Sydney, NSW

Great job thank you!

Sparkly clean house. Dhara was so detailed. I had a busy day and didn’t have time to go through every detail on what to do but she went above and beyond!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Alexx! Thanks for your awesome feedback, it's much appreciated. It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service and we are so happy to hear you've been happy with our service. Thank you for choosing us!

JacquiH

JacquiHSydney, NSW

Great job - thorough, competent clean

Very thorough and competent clean with a friendly face. TidyMe take their time and do the job properly! Also very easy to book and manage bookings through their website, along with providing feedback on individual cleaners etc.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you so much for providing us with such great feedback. It's been our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service provider. We hope to continuously provide your home with a sparkling clean every time. Until next time!

Lisa T

Lisa TSydney, NSW

Best clean ever

This was our best clean ever. Every room was perfect when we got home. The house even smelt squeaking clean when we walked through the door. Very happy with end result.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Great standard of cleaning, polite and professional cleaners

I have had a number of cleaners and there is definitely greater consistency and professionalism from the cleaners. Jose is relatively new to my house but his systemic approach, thoroughness and attention to detail mean he leaves the house looking wonderfully clean and organised. highly recommend Jose.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This is awesome, Danielle! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Jose's service. He is one of our top-rated cleaners! We will pass on your feedback to Jose and we thank you for choosing us for your home cleaning needs!

Priscila

Priscila

Very good cleaning

Carolina has a great eye for details. The house is impeccable clean. Carolina is friendly, organised, polite and fast. Great feeling to come back to a clean and organised house.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Priscila! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It really makes our day when we receive great feedback - we will pass this onto Carolina and we hope to keep providing you with great service!

JudeP

JudePSydney, NSW

One of the best cleans I have had so far from TidyMe which means really excellent.

Jose was one of the very best cleaners I have had so far from TidyMe. This is saying a lot as they have all been of a very high standard indeed.

Cleaning

Efficient & timely cleaning done. On time & hard working with great attention to the detail. House felt very clean & sparkly afterward. Would be happy to have Melina return again. Thank you.

J.J. Blake

J.J. BlakeSydney, NSW

worked really hard and did a wonderful job

Laura arrived on time and set about the task of cleaning my apartment with Gusto! Laura worked really hard and did a fantastic job with excellent attention to detail. It makes you feel so good to come home to such a clean and shiny home.
Thanks !!!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for that amazing review, John! I'm sure Laura will be thrilled to hear about this. Thanks for trusting us. Until next time!

Katie-B

Katie-BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always a great clean!

Punctual, polite and professional. Always a thorough clean throughout with attention to detail (even the mirror behind the door!)
Cleaners are also very friendly and considerate with my baby.
Thank you for always a great service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Katie! Thanks for your awesome feedback, it's much appreciated. It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service in Sydney and we are so happy to hear you've been happy with our service. Thank you for choosing us!

Hannah A.

Hannah A.

Great job thanks

Paula is a detailed and professional cleaner, who takes pride in her work and is hard working. Home is always properly cleaned and very neat in appearance. Thank you for the great job.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Hannah! Thank you for that awesome feedback! I'm sure Paula would love to hear about this! Thank you for choosing us, until next time!

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Great website!

This is great, once a week our cleaner comes in and cleans the house perfectly. Bins, bedsheets, bathroom, kitchen... Everything! We are very happy with the service provided! Thank you!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Marie! Thank you so much for providing us with such great feedback. We love making you happy and providing you with a quality service every time!

Katya B.

Katya B.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful

Yenni is absolutely the best cleaner I've had since moving to Sydney. She's attentive to the little details, and does every task thoroughly. I couldn't be happier with her work.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Katya! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It really makes our day when we receive great feedback - we will pass this onto Yenni and we hope to keep providing you with consistently great service!

Lisa.

Lisa.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding as always!

Charlotte is an outstanding cleaner who I can communicate with well. Her attention to detail is excellent, I have tried other agencies and people, Charlotte is by far the best. The Tidy Me team make high standards their focus. I could not be happier!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Lisa! Charlotte and the rest of the team will be for sure the happiest when they hear about this. Until next time!