Tidy Me (page 4 of 15)

Love it!

Angela is amazing! she is so thorough and professional! I have such a busy lifestyle that I used to get anxiety about when I would be able to find the time to clean and now I don't need to worry because I know I can trust TidyMe and their cleaners to do it for me! Thank you!!!! :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Angela would be thrilled to hear this! Thank you for your feedback, Tracy. We are happy you're satisfied with her service. Until the next service!

Brilliant

Best service and online setup ever, they do a very thorough job, are prompt, friendly and are responsive to additions for particular cleans. TidyMe has definirely made lufe much easier!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this feedback, Casey. Making our customers' lives easier is our goal. We're happy to hear you're overall satisfied with our service and our platform!

Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Magic!

Brilliant! Thank you so much. I walked in after work at 10pm and my home looked wonderful. Raquel is a magician. I am so grateful for her professionalism and for TidyMe.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We are so thrilled to hear you're happy with Raquel's service! We hope to continuously provide magic to your home, Gillian! Thank you!

jademeisze

jademeiszeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clean

Kelly did a great job at cleaning our house, very impressed at the bathroom and kitchen in particular. she was very polite and we would love to have her again. thank you

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Kelly would be thrilled to hear this! Thank you for your feedback, Jade. We are happy you're satisfied with her service. Until the next service!

Very Disappointed

Cleans have been so so. 1st was good, then when I emailed to rectify some subsequent issues, customer service are not getting back to my queries or trying to solve the issues. The immediate reaction is "we will get you another cleaner". Support for staff might go a longer way. In relation to clarification about what was included in a clean, I was just sent a link to look at, which I clearly already looked at on signing up. I asked for further clarification 3 times and was ignored. I have requested to cancel my account.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Fabulous!

Aura always leaves our house looking brand new. Its lovely to come home to it Spick and span. I highly recommend her to anyone (just don't steal her from me!)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Kate- thanks for your great feedback. We all love the feeling of returning to a sparkling and clean home! We will pass our your feedback to Aura :)

Jacqueline  Tooma

Jacqueline Tooma

A good clean

Josue went above and beyond. I was so impressed with the detail of cleaning for rough areas like the kitchen range hood and bathroom. He did everything I asked and was very polite. I look forward to seeing him again for my next clean!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your feedback, Jacqueline. It's nice to hear you're very happy with Josue's service! We hope to continuously give you an awesome cleaning service!

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Very excited to have found such a great cleaning service. So far, the TidyMe staff is proven to be trustworthy and hard working. The platform is simple and easy to use, and the reminder notifications are one of the best best features. I would recommend this to everyone.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We won't be tired of hearing this feedback, Dom! We are so glad to make our customer's lives easier and to make you all come home to your all-deserved clean and sparkling place!

This is perfect!!!

Great cleaning and affordable price in a moderate time, also so fast, i booked 2 days before and they are coming in the time exactly, they did perfect cleaning of all the apartment.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Dina! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

Getting a regular cleaner ensures you get the service you want.

Absolutely spot on. Julio is a very precise and punctual cleaner. I'm so pleased he is my regular. If he is not available I do the job myself, no one can compare

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Heather! Thanks for your awesome feedback. We are glad to be of service to you and hope to provide you with a consistent and detailed service.

Sarah E.

Sarah E.Sydney, NSW

Sparkly and squeaky clean!

Really happy with the clean from Joyner. She had great attention to detail and my bathroom was sparkling clean. Definitely recommend Joyner, great clean plus she was bubbly and friendly.

Sophie M.

Sophie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clean and super cheap price

Super happy with the clean will use Tidy Me again definitely in the future. I paid about half the price than I have in the past for other services and it was a great quality

Fleur

FleurSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

Jose cleaned our 2 bedroom house efficiently and with care. We’d happily have him as one of our regular cleaners and couldn’t recommend him highly enough. Fantastic job Jose and thank you!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Fleur! We will make sure to let Jose know that he's done another marvelous work! We're glad you're happy with how this turned out.

Davie

Davie

Solid clean.

Great referral system and got an awesome
clean of house. They should add “one off” options when signing up though instead of forcing people into a subscription model, and have to request to be taken off it through support.

MissTee

MissTeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful cleaning service

Excellent attention to detail and highly professional. Would recommend this service again. The communication was prompt and the pricing was accurate. The cleaners are exceptional and I would recommend this service to all my friends.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi MissTee! Thank you for your feedback- it's much appreciated. We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

kate kinder

kate kinderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time. Great job. Very kind and considerate. House looks great. She was efficient and detailed. I would definitely recommend her to others. Very happy with the service
Would use again.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Kate! Thanks for your awesome feedback. We are glad to be of service to you and hope to provide you with a consistent and detailed service.

Best out of all the cleaning services we've used

Exceptional service! The most thorough clean, great admin (with reminder texts every fortnight), simple to book- respectful, diligent and friendly. It has brightened our day when we come home to a clean house!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Annabel B! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Caitlin C.

Caitlin C.Sydney, NSW

So simple to use!

Love Tidy Me. The cleaners are always lovely and do a great job. I always greet them and then leave them to do their job while I head out, and I've never had any issues, just a super clean apartment upon my return. Definitely my favourite and most-used cleaning service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Caitlin C! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Gen

GenSydney, NSW

Makes The week a lil bit easier!

We are all so flat out, having someone come in and do a clean makes the week that little bit easier. My home was so clean you could even smell it!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Gen! Thank you so much for your feedback- it's much appreciated. We all love returning to a clean and nice smelling home!

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Your crew is very professional, kind and attentive to details

I have been using your services for 2 months, your crew are very professional, attentive to details, very polite, I would recommend your company to anyone, seeking a relaiable
Cleaning company

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Marco! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)