Extremely Poor Communication and Services

Poor

For the first scheduled clean the crew member didn't turn up. When he has called he said we didn't have the correct telephone number. Second time around I was told there was no cleaner available on the day. Hesitant, I agreed to have one more try and again I was told, on the day, that there was no cleaner available and due to a shortage of cleaners services could not be provided in my area. I've never had a clean but the administrative side of this company appears to be poorly organised.

January N.

January N.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely pathetic!

I actually feel like I need to go around my house and clean everything they have touched. This guy held a duster over my alfresco benches. He had no idea how to use a wet sponge, I mean are you kidding me? PATHETIC!!!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Tidy Me compares to other House Cleaning Services

Kirsten E

Kirsten ESydney, NSW

The cleaners do a good job, but the platform is terrible

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers

Incompetent and fraudulent.
Back in March, I requested a cleaner with supplies to visit my home and they came without supplies, so were sent away.
I have been attempting to resolve this with this company since then.
Despite having a written record that no charges will be made, I’ve had money fraudulently taken from my account.
There is no phone number and they refuse to call from their end which makes it impossible to get a speedy resolution. Email communication is poor.

Please don’t waste your money.

KirstenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Kirsten

The amount charged to my account for the follow up clean has now been refunded. Thank you for doing that

JenR

JenRSydney

You can book but they never turn up

Don't bother with this company. They don't turn up and just give excuses. The first cleaner was 45 minutes late by which time I had had to leave to get to work. They then rescheduled 3 more times but still no cleaner. Have decided to try another company. In the meantime my weekends are spent cleaning - a cleaner is meant to give me my weekends back - and now I've wasted more time just trying to find someone.

Thoroughly disappointing!

Unfortunately our recent experience with TidyMe in Victoria has been extremely disappointing. Several TidyMe members have cancelled on the day or turned up late, the customer service to reschedule has been non-responsive and the quality of the (eventual) cleaning has been poor. Having raised all these concerns with a so-called TidyMe supervisor, I am still waiting for our booking from yesterday that was then rescheduled to today, but yet another no show! Highly unimpressed.

Jess

Jess

Be careful. They charge you $200 if they are not right for you.

Be careful, they charge a $200 fee if you decide they are not right for you. For example if you want cleaning every fortnight over six months, they will charge you a $200 fee if you decide before the six months is up that they are not right for you.

House Cleaning Services