Jacinta

JacintaSydney

Very disappointed

Very Disappointed

Cleans have been so so. 1st was good, then when I emailed to rectify some subsequent issues, customer service are not getting back to my queries or trying to solve the issues. The immediate reaction is "we will get you another cleaner". Support for staff might go a longer way. In relation to clarification about what was included in a clean, I was just sent a link to look at, which I clearly already looked at on signing up. I asked for further clarification 3 times and was ignored. I have requested to cancel my account.

Davie

Davie

Solid clean.

Great referral system and got an awesome
clean of house. They should add “one off” options when signing up though instead of forcing people into a subscription model, and have to request to be taken off it through support.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Tidy Me compares to other House Cleaning Services

self explanatory I think

No longer r require your services thank you Valerie Humphries cleaner DIDI was second Monday 3pm this is the end of my correspondence

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Valerie, thanks for your feedback! We've been in touch via private message and hope to be able to assist.