Jay Gray

Jay GrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time using a house cleaner and we couldn’t be more pleased with their work!

The house was cleaned well and better than expected. There was insufficient time to change the bed sheets however, this isn’t an issue. We welcome Maria back and have booked a fortnightly clean.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Jay, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! It's our goal to be the most reliable and efficient cleaning service. We will forward your feedback to Maria as well, I'm sure she will be delighted. Until next time!

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Really good, reliable cleaning company

I have used Tidyme several times now. The quality of their cleaning crew is really good. I am always able to get someone on the day and time slot that I need. Very happy with this service.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Your kind words mean so much to us. We love to make it easy and flexible for everyone! Thank you for your feedback, Annie

Davie

Davie

Solid clean.

Great referral system and got an awesome
clean of house. They should add “one off” options when signing up though instead of forcing people into a subscription model, and have to request to be taken off it through support.

Gen

GenSydney, NSW

Makes The week a lil bit easier!

We are all so flat out, having someone come in and do a clean makes the week that little bit easier. My home was so clean you could even smell it!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Gen! Thank you so much for your feedback- it's much appreciated. We all love returning to a clean and nice smelling home!

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Your crew is very professional, kind and attentive to details

I have been using your services for 2 months, your crew are very professional, attentive to details, very polite, I would recommend your company to anyone, seeking a relaiable
Cleaning company

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

This feedback lets us know we're doing it right and we are so happy to hear this, Marco! We hope to continuously give you a quality cleaning service and to be always there when you need us. :)

Value for money

Is great value for money. Cleaners do a great job. I thought having different cleaners each clean would be an issue, but I have written instructions that they follow and it has worked out ok so far.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

We are so glad we are able to help you maintain the cleanliness of your home! We love to make it easy for our customers and we are happy to hear you love the service. Thank you for your feedback!

Very good

Most cleaners are good some are excellent. Easy website to use but minor glitches . Sometimes things are missed but largely pretty good. The last guy I had was really good.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for this amazing feedback, Ams! We're so happy to hear we're able to provide you with consistent cleaning quality.

Bec G

Bec GSydney, NSW

More than I expected

Our cleaner, made me thankful that I had booked a clean! With a new baby to look after, the apartment was gettign untidy. The cleaner did more than I expected, but I was very grateful she did.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We surely work hard to exceed your expectations for every clean. Have a great day!

Mel

MelSydney

Very good

Excellent. Have some fabulous hard working girls. Recommended. If you can get same staff it's great. Easy to book and change appointments too

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your lovely feedback May! We always work hard to provide excellent service and assigning a permanent crew member for each of our customer's clean. It is great to hear that you are recommending our services :) Have a great day!

Find out how Tidy Me compares to other House Cleaning Services

First time user but VERY happy

The lady who turned up was brilliant, she did a good job. My house was a bit of a disaster and she did well. I had realistic expectations and these were exceeded. I will definitely continue to use TidyMe

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Thank you for your wonderful feedback CJ! We are very much glad to know that we exceeded your expectations! Have a great day!

Great service.

Service is great, but they can do better in terms of scheduling. Customer care can get better but Dayanne, our crew member is just fantastic!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, Shreya! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

Karen

Karen

Very responsive service

Tidy Me has great customer service. They provide cleaners at reasonable rates and always respond positively to feedback. If you gave issues with a cleaner they will deal promptly with that.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, Karen! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

Easy!

3 out of 4 cleaners have been excellent. The platform is easy to use and allows me to make updates at last minute.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, Daniela! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

Very happy with tidyme so far

We've had two cleans by two different cleaners. Both followed instructions very well. Our 2nd cleaner was amazing. Left our house in mint condition. We hope she'll be assigned to us every time. Both cleaners have been on time and efficient. Only criticism is that there is a chance we could get a different cleaner next time and we'd like the consistency you get with the same cleaner.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, J Miles! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

Thorough clean

Our cleaner is thorough and detailed. The TidyMe platform is easy to use to amend bookings and provide feedback. Would recommend :)

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, Liv! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

Michael

MichaelSydney

Good value and friendly staff

We've had a few scheduling hiccups over the months, but all in all we're pretty happy with TidyMe as a service. We prefer to use the same crew member each time, and over time we've built up a good rapport with our crew member. Would recommend this to anyone who is willing to give it a shot.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, Michael! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

The platform is good and the service is usually excellent

The staff seen to turn over quite a lot, but there is always someone available. I've only had one experience when the cleaner did not show up. All other times it's been really good. Not cheap, but worth it.

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi AMC, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our services are worth it :)

Easy and good value.

Cleaners always on time and friendly. Always a pleasure coming home to a freshly clean & tidy home after they've been around!

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi, Amelia! We appreciate your feedback and nothing would make us happier than seeing our customers enjoying our service!

Alyaa

Alyaa

Now cleaning is not a headache anymore

Tidy Me is a great website that allow you to organise for cleaning really easy, I’ve been with them for 5 months and my house is looking awesome, tidy and clean

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Alyaa! Thanks for your awesome feedback - we love being able to take away the headache from you :)

Makes my life easy

the easy to use platform makes my life so easy.
I love coming home to a clean home ready for the weekend

TidyMe C.Tidy Me

Hi Alyce, thanks for your awesome feedback. We're happy to help out by making your home cleaning easy for you!