TifTuf Bermuda

TifTuf Bermuda

Zoysia much better

We put this down a couple of years ago and followed the sod company’s recommendation on how to install and maintain. The salesman that looked at our yard said this would work well in shaded areas and it would spread like the Zoysia we already have in part of the yard. We are extremely disappointed here in Western North Carolina. Save your money and go with Zoysia. It’s a much better product. We are waiting for the Zoysia to over take this puny grass. Sadly, we feel like we wasted about $3500.00. We purchased this from Super Sod in North Carolina.

MinyakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is definately the best lawn i have ever put in

It is definitely the best lawn I have ever put in……extremely thick, plush, and so comfortable to walk or even lay on…. Although it does require frequent watering, and mowing, particularly in the summer…… Had been supplied a few brown lengths of turf when I first laid it, but that soon grew to be ok. Have not yet experienced what it will be like in winter. But from the time it was laid to now …Oct 18 to Jan 19…its been fantastic.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This TifTuf lawn grass was a total surprise

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how TifTuf Bermuda compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Warren

Warrenasked

Can I get TifTuf Bermuda in Seed form please?

Minyaka

I don't think so, but I'm not sure, you would have to call the suppliers for that answer

Ron S

Ron Sasked

Hi there.
    Can I get TifTuf Bermuda in Seed form please?
    I’m in NSW Northern Rivers Ballina. Is there a local supplier?

Ron

Dianne R.asked

I am in Mt Isa, and wondering if this is the best way to go here. We have a large dog.

Minyaka

I have a dog too, but it's a small cavoodle, never the less he still has to do his buisness in the back yard , and I can tell you the Tif tuf, is fantastic.
    It's the best lawn I've ever put in.....needs little water....no weeding....no mowing in winter.....it's great.

Dianne R.

Thats good info about your dog, thankyou.
    Now all I need is info about growing in Mt Isa climate