TifTuf Bermuda

TifTuf Bermuda

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MinyakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is definately the best lawn i have ever put in

It is definitely the best lawn I have ever put in……extremely thick, plush, and so comfortable to walk or even lay on…. Although it does require frequent watering, and mowing, particularly in the summer…… Had been supplied a few brown lengths of turf when I first laid it, but that soon grew to be ok. Have not yet experienced what it will be like in winter. But from the time it was laid to now …Oct 18 to Jan 19…its been fantastic.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This TifTuf lawn grass was a total surprise

Dianne R.asked

I am in Mt Isa, and wondering if this is the best way to go here. We have a large dog.

Minyaka

I have a dog too, but it's a small cavoodle, never the less he still has to do his buisness in the back yard , and I can tell you the Tif tuf, is fantastic.
It's the best lawn I've ever put in.....needs little water....no weeding....no mowing in winter.....it's great.

Dianne R.

Thats good info about your dog, thankyou.
Now all I need is info about growing in Mt Isa climate

Tim

Timasked

Can tiftuf be grown from seed?
Will it take over already existing grass?

Minyaka

That I can't answer, better to contact the company who produces it.......but why?...the turf is so easy to lay, and you have a ready made lawn.....we put our turf down last November, and over the summer it grew so thick and spongy......our friend loved it.....at present it's winter and it looks fantastic, even though it's dormant over this period.
Having said that I assume it must start from somewhere

Padma L.

Padma L.asked

I am about to put tiftuf for my lawn.But is this time of year okay to put this grass?Some say now it's winter it won't root so it will die and grass suppliers gave mixed reviews.Will winter affect its growth?I stay in Spring Mountain,Queensland.TIA.

Minyaka

I purchased my Tiftuf In September 2018, and over the months of Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, in just grew terrific.
I had to mow it every week, and i found the grass getting thicker with each mow.
Fantastic grass......thinking of getting more to do the front of the property now.
The delivery and service was spot on....very happy.

CategoryGardening & Landscaping