TifTuf Bermuda

TifTuf Bermuda

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TifTuf Bermuda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    commie
    commieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so yeah.

Narrow soft leaves that feel lovely and look lush. My pallet arrived early and 2hrs later I had lawn!! Having raked and re levelled just prior to laying my lawn slabs I will say this to other beginners. Do that the day before and water your dirt so that a crust forms. That way dirt won't move as you drag slabs over it and your finished product will likely appear more level. The pieces aren't cut perfectly so lawns do need top dressing at some point. Tif Tuf handles shade, under and over watering, a dog, and so far it's been a winner.

Zoysia much better

We put this down a couple of years ago and followed the sod company’s recommendation on how to install and maintain. The salesman that looked at our yard said this would work well in shaded areas and it would spread like the Zoysia we already have in part of the yard. We are extremely disappointed here in Western North Carolina. Save your money and go with Zoysia. It’s a much better product. We are waiting for the Zoysia to over take this puny grass. Sadly, we feel like we wasted about $3500.00. We purchased this from Super Sod in North Carolina.

MinyakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is definately the best lawn i have ever put in

It is definitely the best lawn I have ever put in……extremely thick, plush, and so comfortable to walk or even lay on…. Although it does require frequent watering, and mowing, particularly in the summer…… Had been supplied a few brown lengths of turf when I first laid it, but that soon grew to be ok. Have not yet experienced what it will be like in winter. But from the time it was laid to now …Oct 18 to Jan 19…its been fantastic.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how TifTuf Bermuda compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This TifTuf lawn grass was a total surprise