TifTuf Bermuda

TifTuf Bermuda

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TifTuf Bermuda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Zoysia much better

We put this down a couple of years ago and followed the sod company’s recommendation on how to install and maintain. The salesman that looked at our yard said this would work well in shaded areas and it would spread like the Zoysia we already have in part of the yard. We are extremely disappointed here in Western North Carolina. Save your money and go with Zoysia. It’s a much better product. We are waiting for the Zoysia to over take this puny grass. Sadly, we feel like we wasted about $3500.00. We purchased this from Super Sod in North Carolina.

Phill m.
    Phill m.asked

How shade tolerant is it? I need to place grass under a large golden elm tree.

George
    George

Sorry can't answer that as our grass is in reasonable sun.

Barbara N.
    Barbara N.

It does not do well in shade under our oak trees. I recommend going with Zosia which seems to do better in shade. We have both and we wish we would have gone Zosia all the way. I hope that helps you.

Warren
    Warrenasked

Can I get TifTuf Bermuda in Seed form please?

Minyaka
    Minyaka

I don't think so, but I'm not sure, you would have to call the suppliers for that answer

Ron S
    Ron Sasked

Hi there.
    Can I get TifTuf Bermuda in Seed form please?
    I’m in NSW Northern Rivers Ballina. Is there a local supplier?

Ron

Susan L.
    Susan L.

No, it a hybrid and does not produce seeds-- sod or plugs.