Tiger Airways Domestic

• In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Tyler

TylerSydney, NSW

Booked a flight to Sydney. Ended up in Canberra.

We booked a flight home from Melbourne to Sydney. Due to storms and curfews at Sydney airport we ended up in Canberra. They told us we could get off the plane there or they would fly us back to Melbourne (where we had no were to stay. It was very late at this point) no compensation was offered. No assistance in booking accommodation or transport. Communication was abysmal. I was honestly disgusted.

DestinationCanberra ACT, Australia
ClassEconomy

Avoid this airline at all cost

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

John N.

John N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT FLY WITH THESE CROOKS

Worst service ever. Just a bunch of crooks. Zero rating if I could. Hidden charges for everything. Better wish no delays or anything goes wrong as it will end up costing you a lot more than the main carriers.

Megan

Megan

Exceptional customer service

I recently called the help centre in a panic after booking my flights one month early by accident (lol) and got the best service ever. The lady I spoke to was efficient and helped me avoid insane fees. Thank you!!

Rude stuff

I was surprised that how the rude stuff are they. I won’t name on her tho:D That was the worst experience in this trip. Haven’t seen anyone looks at my eyes when I’m taking to. She seemed nice to another white guy so she just treats asian women like a s**t. I bet she is a Racist motherf**ker. They just try to fix it otherwise those bad reputation never gets better

Mystik

Mystik

Rude and Incompetent

After flying with Tigerair the main thing that stood out during my flights was how rude the staff were. Terrible customer service in every way.

Every flight I’ve experienced with this company was delayed and baggage was poorly handled on each occasion.

Price is fairly competitive but this is the only plus I can find flying with Tigerair.

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

The Guy

The GuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had a problem with Tiger Airways

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
DestinationBrisbane Airport (BNE), Airport Drive, Brisbane Airport QLD, Australia

Ramy H

Ramy HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service means given attitude to customers!

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always use Tiger

Avoid at all cost.

Dirty plane seats.
Staff at the counter, treating customers rudely. Flight attendants were mean and obese.
They charge for baggage and we ended up paying $100 for just one 13kg bag.

savage

they use tricks to pickpocketing from customers. charge money for what they call late for boarding but actually 30m before the flight, ask customers to put wallet on to check for the handheld weight. I just to call it savage

Wi-Fi

Absolutely rubbish, never suggest anyone...

The flight was delayed for 8 hours than canceled the airline representative told us to book your own hotel and we'll cover up the cost I did so but they denied any refund. Never fly with this airline

DeparturePerth WA, Australia

Very bad experience

I was just 1 minute late(44 minutes were remaining in flight time), but they didn’t let me to get on the flight. Just for one minute late they offered me a next day flight.

Teehee

TeeheeVictoria

3 HOUR WAIT TO BE CANCELLED

Made us wait 2 hours in the plane and told us to get out. Then one hour later they cancel the flight. Made us stay seated while nothing was going on. Should have told us the flight was being cancelled earlier, when they were cancelling other flights rather than making us wait!

Flight attendants were ok but sloppy!

Booking Through Airline

I always regret flying tiger

According to their time, I was one minute late 45min before departure and closed the gate. My phone said 1 minute ahead of time and have a photo to prove it. All other airline close the gate 30min before flight. I really can't trust this airline anymore. Don't use tigerair.

Paola

PaolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broken luggage

Never travel with tiger airlines we traveled from sydney to melbourne we got our suitcase which was broken on return home we rang to report it, never said that I had to lodge a claim within 3 days I was sick and I didn’t lodge it, made a claim but they will not reimburse the money to cover our luggage worst airline ever they should teach their staff better before they answer the phone to customers and also treat our suitcases with more responsibilities... Very disappointed customer

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia

Alex A

Alex ASydney, NSW

1 hour flight takes 6 - Unimpressed is an UNDERSTATEMENT - 12 hours wasted ! ZERO stars if I could.

Worse travel experience on 7/01/20. Flight delayed 3hrs. Upon return 8/01/20 greeted with another 3hr delay with ZERO comm/updates other than being advised plane has issues. Both instances ! Are these planes safe enough to be in operation ? I would NOT recommend this airline to ANYONE . If you drive you will probably get to your destination quicker. Disappointed as passenger & SHAREHOLDER !

DepartureGold Coast QLD, Australia

Khanh N.

Khanh N.

A+ Customer Service

DestinationCanberra ACT, Australia

Mary

MaryPerth, WA

Tiger Airways are pathetic.

Cancels the flight on the way to the airport. Call customer service & trust me there is none. Ask why -they can’t answer, just putting us on a flight over 24hrs later. Will never fly with them again. Cheap & nasty.

DeparturePerth WA, Australia

Pete

PeteHamlyn Terrace

Over 4 hours late Pathetic Airline

My flight from Coffs Harbour to Sydney on the 31st December 2019 was scheduled for 1.20 pm to leave Coffs Harbour
The current scheduled time is now 17.35
This is totally unacceptable and pathetic
I would like a full refund
As it is New Year’s Eve I was travelling back to Sydney for a private function and at the moment I will be over 4 hrs late
Happy new year