Listing monitored by Tigress Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (47)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (37) · Not as advertised (3)

Deb
Deb

Very Happy Couple

Beautiful table and great service by Tina at Terrey Hills, delivery reliable and on time . Many thanks Tigress
Debbie & Greg

Chermaine L.
Chermaine L.

Great price and quality!

I bought a tv unit and table from tigress from their “seconds” section. The furniture was of a high standard, didn’t look like a seconds product at all. The delivery timeframe was also super quick. I highly recommend them.

Chris H.
Chris H.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality, Priced Fairly, Very Comfortable

The couch is really great quality, well built, super comfy and not so commercial. it’s not over priced especially compared to other well known furniture stores offering less quality. One thing is the owner is lovely but maybe could be a little warmer.

LRU
LRUSydney, NSW

I love my new furniture! Close match to our dining furniture.

I knew what I was looking for after spending time on the website. I was totally satisfied with the range. My furniture came assembled. Quality was good but a few screws were missing from the back of the buffet which I could easily rectify.

Daryl J.
Daryl J.Sydney, NSW

great furniture to match our style

no problem with travelling there with easy access and navigate around the store .quality was good wish to buy more .

Richie L.
Richie L.Sydney, NSW

Very very comfy sofa!

I bought two sofas and a bench seat and the whole experience from talking to the sales team, to finding available stock, right through to delivery... was a smooth and efficient process.
And the product... Awesome. The AU made sofas are excellent quality and super comfy.
I'm very happy!

Susie W
Susie WSydney, NSW

Good quality furniture reasonably priced

Loved my experience from beginning to end. Tina's service and help at Terrey Hills was beyond anything I've experienced for a long time. Just love my Whitehaven pieces, well worth the wait.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Service and lovely furniture

Tigress Furniture have been the easiest online company I have dealt with especially as it was during the lockdown. They were helpful in all aspects of service , availability of the furniture was great and delivery was arranged within a couple of days. Their delivery man was excellent. He texted date of delivery a couple of days in advance and then the evening before I received another text with time of arrival and he was right on time. When their was a problem with one piece of furniture, it was replaced within a couple of days with no fuss. Thank you Tigress for your help and excellent service. I am very happy with my new furniture and recommend Tigress highly.

We love our furniture

We had great customer service with prompt delivery. With the current conditions we couldn’t shop instore but the team were good to deal with.

Lyn C.
Lyn C.Sydney, NSW

Love Tigress Furniture

From the minute we walked in the store we felt at ease. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful with their advice, without being pushy. The furniture is a great quality and reasonably priced and there is a wide variety of styles. Our display cabinet was delivered a week later and arrived at the time promised. We are very happy and will certainly buy more from Tigress.

Great service.

Easy to navigate the store and the product I wanted. Fast delivery. Very helpful staff. Very satisfied highly recommend the company

Vicki
VickiIllawarra, NSW

Keep going back, great quality & service

I purchased the outdoor dining set and TV unit. Viewed in Castle Hill store prior to purchase. Delivery to Bowral was as promised and fair price. Will definitely return for more items. Happy with quality and cost. Wish they had a store in Bowral.

Rebecca C.Tigress Furniture

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Vicki, it is very much appreciated.

Oli2sweet
Oli2sweetSydney, NSW

Great products, punctual delivery and professional

They sell good quality furniture at reasonable prices

The delivery went well. Punctual and professional

The items pacgaeged will and assembled which was great only problem on the desks had screws below they should have warned me as it scratch my timber

Beautiful furniture at affordable prices and helpful staff!

Found the perfect bed, bedside tables and mattress first time. The staff were not pushy, were informed and helpful. The furniture was delivered on time by lovely guys and was easy to assemble. The only negative was the impact of the amount of packaging is n the environment. Luckily friends were moving house so nothing went to landfill.

Wiser Now
Wiser NowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality contemporary furniture

The style is Hamptons/ contemporary, and they have everything needed to furnish an entire house. Prices are quite reasonable for the quality. The staff have given me useful advice, as opposed to focusing on making a sale. I bought a lovely dining table and chairs from Terry Hills, and need more items for my house and will look at Tigress first.

Todd Morganasked
Tigress Furniture

What would be the cost of delivery to Shoal Bay NSW...2 hours north of Sydney?

Rebecca C.Tigress Furniture

$200 cash to driver, please call 1300 844 737 if we can be of any further assistance.

Todd Morgan

Thanks Rebecca, I am not looking to buy just at the moment. Just checking on delivery.

Rebecca C.Tigress Furniture

You're very welcome we go to Shoal Bay regularly $200 is capped so you can get as many items as you like for that price.

Liz Stansbury
Liz Stansburyasked
Tigress Furniture

Hi I placed an order 3pcs bar stool nooza 149 each on sale I live in Perth what about the delivery. I bought similar item 2years ago and I pick it up is it still the same now . I haven’t paid yet planning to ring your office later . I your office no is disconnected. How can I get in touch so I can place my order . My mob no is 0430859785

Cheers l
Liz

Get an answer from our members and Tigress Furniture representatives

Compare both Tigress Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Tigress Furniture