Verifiedtigress.com.au

185 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1814 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (120)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (120)
Product Appearance As advertised (91) · Not as advertised (7)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tigress Furniture185 reviews
Kerry
Kerry

Professional and well made

Great service,product was well made and looked exactly as per the online image Show details
Ella
EllaNSWSydney, NSW

Emily White 3 Drawer Bedside Table, 55x42x60cm

These drawers are beautifully built and pre-assembled which made it easy to move straight into our bedroom.
There drawer wheel runners are smooth to open and the velvet material in the top drawer is a lovely addition.
I'd happily purchase these again. Show details ·  1
DFB
DFB3 posts
  Online store

Beautiful chairs and side tables

Took a while to arrive but I am so happy with my cane chairs and tables. Rebecca’s concern over whether I knew the chairs would have to be protected from weather was appreciated for her honesty. I will purchase again without hesitation. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Trace
Trace2 posts

Great range

Lovely range of furniture. My style. I have visited many times. Show details
TKH
TKHQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Physical store

Wonderful service, Excellent quality furniture

After visiting every outdoor furniture shop on the Gold Coast I found Tigress. Rebecca was wonderful - took her time helping me put together a great mix of outdoor furniture. She is obviously passionate about design and her furniture is top quality. I ordered 2 weeks before Christmas and she went out of her way to ensure everything arrived in time for Christmas celebrations. The delivery team were on time and very polite.
I highly recommend this store both for customer service and the quality of the products.
I purchased an outdoor lounge, outdoor dining setting and bar stools. I opted to assemble myself which was only screwing in table legs - all done within 15 minutes. Show details
Lisa
LisaNSWSydney, NSW

customer service

Outstanding customer service from Tina .We couldnt be happier with our purchases Show details ·  1
Wayne A.
Wayne A.NSWSydney, NSW

Great place to shop

Such an easy site to navigate. A fantastic range of furniture and accessories. We love it. Show details
Chris
ChrisNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Beautiful shop great furniture

Love my chairs and the staff were incredibly helpful, they arrived in perfect condition and exactly when they were supposed to Show details
Charlie
CharlieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Online store

Beautiful chairs and good communication

Happy with my chairs and table, however, two of the little plastic feet were broken off the chairs on unpacking, and there are no stoppers to stop the glass from sliding off the table.
Overall, the ordering and delivery experience was seamless and the set looks great on my patio. Show details
Happy Lady
Happy LadyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

We are so very happy with our purchase!!! Love it!!

Very happy with the dining suite we purchased - it is everything we'd hoped it would be and we are so pleased with the entire process from when we first saw the suite online and then visited the Labrador store to when delivery was made. The table and chairs were very well wrapped and protected in transit and we had no difficulty assembling the table ourselves. Show reply
Marion
Marion2 posts
  Physical store

Great selection of beach-style home furniture

I've bought from Tigress a few times now, from console to rug, chairs, mirror and ornaments, I love their range! Perfect range for our home in the Beaches. The price is consistent with other furniture of the same type, and great service and advice from Tina. Will continue to shop there for sure! Show details ·  1
Bazza
Bazza

Beautiful Furniture

Store was easy to find and look around. Staff was friendly and helpful, but also gave me space to make my own decisions. Furniture when it arrived was in perfect condition and looked lovely in my house. I am very pleased with the products and help I received. I will be back. Show details ·  1
cherrieaprilviloria
cherrieaprilviloria

Beautiful Hampton inspired furniture

We recently purchased a beautiful dining table, chairs and barstools from Tigress. The staff were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. We were impressed with the vast selection. Delivery was prompt and the team were efficient. The quality of the furniture exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Tigress for their excellent service and timeless products. Show details ·  1
KMac
KMac15 posts

Excellent and professional

From beginning to end our experience in doing business with this company has been outstanding. They were patient when delivery dates were an issue. The showroom is well appointed with an excellent range to choose from. The staff (Debbie and Rebecca) very helpful in providing options. We chose not to assemble the furniture ourselves since the offer by Tigress was not over the top. So glad we did as the lovely solid timber pieces are quite heavy.❤ Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleSydney2 posts

Entertainment init

I have been looking for this n for over a year and finally found what I wanted at tigress. Otto’s just beautiful Iam
So
Happy with it . Looking for a hall table in the same recycled timber?

Rozy Chauhan Negi · Online store

Hi just placed an order for 3.5 seater couch from your website. It didn't tell anything about the time frame the product would deliver within. Could you please confirm the same. Thanks

Tigress Furniture   DM

Thank you for your order, Australian made lounges are approx 6 weeks. We will be in contact with you today to confirm details.

Rozy Chauhan Negi

Can you please not delay more than 6 weeks. I just canceled the previous order after a month coz they extended the delivery time from April to end of May :(

Todd Morgan · Tigress Furniture

What would be the cost of delivery to Shoal Bay NSW...2 hours north of Sydney?

Tigress Furniture   DM

$200 cash to driver, please call 1300 844 737 if we can be of any further assistance.

Todd Morgan

Thanks Rebecca, I am not looking to buy just at the moment. Just checking on delivery.

Tigress Furniture   DM

You're very welcome we go to Shoal Bay regularly $200 is capped so you can get as many items as you like for that price.

Liz Stansbury
Liz Stansbury · Tigress Furniture

Hi I placed an order 3pcs bar stool nooza 149 each on sale I live in Perth what about the delivery. I bought similar item 2years ago and I pick it up is it still the same now . I haven’t paid yet planning to ring your office later . I your office no is disconnected. How can I get in touch so I can place my order . My mob no is 0430859785

Cheers l

Liz

Compare all Tigress Furniture listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all Tigress Furniture listings