Verifiedtigress.com.au

4.9

Tracey Baldwin
Tracey BaldwinSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Physical store

Great experience and will be shopping there again

Amazing service by Rebecca and a beautiful store, so many options Show details
Jan M.
Jan M.2 posts

Wonderful Shopping Experience

Love everything about this store ,, wonderful shopping experience ,, have recommended Tigress to many of our friends Thankyou Show details ·  1
Kevin I.
Kevin I.Sydney, NSW
  Physical store

Would recommend Tigress to other buyers

Excellent and personal service from Tina at Terry Hills. Products and delivery met expectations and were as described at point of sale. Very happy. Show details
Kerry
Kerry

Professional and well made

Great service,product was well made and looked exactly as per the online image Show details
Ella
EllaSydney, NSW

Emily White 3 Drawer Bedside Table, 55x42x60cm

These drawers are beautifully built and pre-assembled which made it easy to move straight into our bedroom.
There drawer wheel runners are smooth to open and the velvet material in the top drawer is a lovely addition.
I'd happily purchase these again. Show details ·  1
DFB
DFB3 posts
  Online store

Beautiful chairs and side tables

Took a while to arrive but I am so happy with my cane chairs and tables. Rebecca’s concern over whether I knew the chairs would have to be protected from weather was appreciated for her honesty. I will purchase again without hesitation. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Trace
Trace2 posts

Great range

Lovely range of furniture. My style. I have visited many times. Show details
TKH
TKHSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Physical store

Wonderful service, Excellent quality furniture

After visiting every outdoor furniture shop on the Gold Coast I found Tigress. Rebecca was wonderful - took her time helping me put together a great mix of outdoor furniture. She is obviously passionate about design and her furniture is top quality. I ordered 2 weeks before Christmas and she went out of her way to ensure everything arrived in time for Christmas celebrations. The delivery team were on time and very polite.
I highly recommend this store both for customer service and the quality of the products.
I purchased an outdoor lounge, outdoor dining setting and bar stools. I opted to assemble myself which was only screwing in table legs - all done within 15 minutes. Show details
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

customer service

Outstanding customer service from Tina .We couldnt be happier with our purchases Show details ·  1
Wayne A.
Wayne A.Sydney, NSW

Great place to shop

Such an easy site to navigate. A fantastic range of furniture and accessories. We love it. Show details
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW3 posts

Beautiful shop great furniture

Love my chairs and the staff were incredibly helpful, they arrived in perfect condition and exactly when they were supposed to Show details
Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Online store

Beautiful chairs and good communication

Happy with my chairs and table, however, two of the little plastic feet were broken off the chairs on unpacking, and there are no stoppers to stop the glass from sliding off the table.
Overall, the ordering and delivery experience was seamless and the set looks great on my patio. Show details
Happy Lady
Happy LadySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

We are so very happy with our purchase!!! Love it!!

Very happy with the dining suite we purchased - it is everything we'd hoped it would be and we are so pleased with the entire process from when we first saw the suite online and then visited the Labrador store to when delivery was made. The table and chairs were very well wrapped and protected in transit and we had no difficulty assembling the table ourselves. Show reply
Marion
Marion2 posts
  Physical store

Great selection of beach-style home furniture

I've bought from Tigress a few times now, from console to rug, chairs, mirror and ornaments, I love their range! Perfect range for our home in the Beaches. The price is consistent with other furniture of the same type, and great service and advice from Tina. Will continue to shop there for sure! Show details ·  1
Bazza
Bazza

Beautiful Furniture

Store was easy to find and look around. Staff was friendly and helpful, but also gave me space to make my own decisions. Furniture when it arrived was in perfect condition and looked lovely in my house. I am very pleased with the products and help I received. I will be back. Show details ·  1

Rozy Chauhan Negi · Online store

Hi just placed an order for 3.5 seater couch from your website. It didn't tell anything about the time frame the product would deliver within. Could you please confirm the same. Thanks

Tigress Furniture   DM

Thank you for your order, Australian made lounges are approx 6 weeks. We will be in contact with you today to confirm details.

Rozy Chauhan Negi

Can you please not delay more than 6 weeks. I just canceled the previous order after a month coz they extended the delivery time from April to end of May :(

Todd Morgan · Tigress Furniture

What would be the cost of delivery to Shoal Bay NSW...2 hours north of Sydney?

Tigress Furniture   DM

$200 cash to driver, please call 1300 844 737 if we can be of any further assistance.

Todd Morgan

Thanks Rebecca, I am not looking to buy just at the moment. Just checking on delivery.

Tigress Furniture   DM

You're very welcome we go to Shoal Bay regularly $200 is capped so you can get as many items as you like for that price.

Liz Stansbury
Liz Stansbury · Tigress Furniture

Hi I placed an order 3pcs bar stool nooza 149 each on sale I live in Perth what about the delivery. I bought similar item 2years ago and I pick it up is it still the same now . I haven’t paid yet planning to ring your office later . I your office no is disconnected. How can I get in touch so I can place my order . My mob no is 0430859785

Cheers l

Liz

Compare all Tigress Furniture listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and Sofas