Part of Tigress Furniture  4.8

4.9

Kerry
Kerry

Professional and well made

Great service,product was well made and looked exactly as per the online image Show details
Ella
EllaSydney, NSW

Emily White 3 Drawer Bedside Table, 55x42x60cm

These drawers are beautifully built and pre-assembled which made it easy to move straight into our bedroom.
There drawer wheel runners are smooth to open and the velvet material in the top drawer is a lovely addition.
I'd happily purchase these again. Show details ·  1
DFB
DFB3 posts
  Online store

Beautiful chairs and side tables

Took a while to arrive but I am so happy with my cane chairs and tables. Rebecca’s concern over whether I knew the chairs would have to be protected from weather was appreciated for her honesty. I will purchase again without hesitation. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Wayne A.
Wayne A.Sydney, NSW

Great place to shop

Such an easy site to navigate. A fantastic range of furniture and accessories. We love it. Show details
Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Online store

Beautiful chairs and good communication

Happy with my chairs and table, however, two of the little plastic feet were broken off the chairs on unpacking, and there are no stoppers to stop the glass from sliding off the table.
Overall, the ordering and delivery experience was seamless and the set looks great on my patio. Show details
Michelle
MichelleSydney2 posts

Entertainment init

I have been looking for this n for over a year and finally found what I wanted at tigress. Otto’s just beautiful Iam
So
Happy with it . Looking for a hall table in the same recycled timber?
Tracey
Tracey6 posts

Great quality, looks great

Great company and service. Furniture is great quality at a good price Show details
Jenny  Sturrock
Jenny SturrockSydney, NSW
  Verified Online store

Found exactly what i was after

Needed a specific size console and bedside and found them here thank you Show details
Tess
Tess3 posts

Tina is amazing!

Every time I need something for my home I go to Tigress. Tina is a genius at styling from descriptions or pictures. Always my first shop for anything for my interior or exterior. Good value and excellent quality. Show details
27 PROJECT
27 PROJECT

So comfortable!

The lounge was a perfect addition to our studio. Delivered with care and easy to assemble! Show details
Herb C.
Herb C.Sydney, NSW
  Verified Online store

So convenient, didn't have to leave home to buy new furniture

The website is really easy to navigate, there is an extensive range of furniture to choose from and I was lucky enough to find what I was looking for on special, what a bonus. I chose two matching side tables that had a significant discount on offer and when they were delivered into my house two weeks later, they were beautiful, even more aesthetically delightful than the photos portrayed. They are beautifully designed, and craftsman built, we are extremely happy with our purchase. So easy, great service and delivery guys were spectacular, great price and great quality furniture. The ultimate online shopping experience. Show details ·  1
Mrs Swanepoel
Mrs Swanepoel
  Online store

Great service, friendly team and lovely outdoor lounge

I initially had trouble with the online purchase and used the chat function to seek some assistance. I believe it was Tina (Terry Hills store) who assisted me. She called me to talk through a solution and was so friendly, helpful and communicative. I really appreciated the experience dealing with her.

When the item was delivered, there were clear communications from the delivery man. He was very kind, helpful and moved the items to where I would need them.

The items look stunning in my home! Very pleased with the purchase. Show details ·  1

Nikki S.
Nikki S.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Chanced buying a sofa online, sight unseen and was super impressed with what I ordered

I bought a floorstock linen fabric sofa and chaise lounge by viewing only the pictures online, so it felt risky but on arrival it looks brand new and even better than i imagined. Really happy with the quality and the look of the fabric. Delivered quickly and on time. Great service and impressive furniture that represented good value for money. Show details
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Beautiful Quality!

Well made, quality furniture! Beautiful design, Highly recommend for anything Hamptons. Show details
Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

Great experience

We ordered 2 of the Emily bedside tables online. Quick delivery and the tables are great quality. Very happy with the items and overall experience with Tigress. Show details

Rozy Chauhan Negi · Online store

Hi just placed an order for 3.5 seater couch from your website. It didn't tell anything about the time frame the product would deliver within. Could you please confirm the same. Thanks

Tigress Furniture
Tigress Furniture   DM

Thank you for your order, Australian made lounges are approx 6 weeks. We will be in contact with you today to confirm details.

Rozy Chauhan Negi

Can you please not delay more than 6 weeks. I just canceled the previous order after a month coz they extended the delivery time from April to end of May :(

Compare all Tigress Furniture listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Outdoor and Sofas