Part of Tigress Furniture 4.8

98% · 431 · 2%

Neena
NeenaSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect - absolutely love it

As we made our purchase online, it was completely hassle free, the delivery guys were punctual and very helpful. All in all our experience was excellent. Thanks Tigress -

Sue L
Sue LSydney4 posts

Great Outdoor Table

Purchased on line, exactly what I wanted. Love it. Perfect size for my balcony. Could only buy elsewhere as a package with chairs I didn't like. This was a great price and I was able to get the chairs I wanted elsewhere.

Sophie
Sophie

Very satisfied customer

I purchased a wooden, ornate screen and it is beautiful. Delivery was fast and the product exactlynas described. The only thing I would say is that the paint did smell a little while so I put it outside in the sun for a day and it is now so much better. Would definitely recommend this company. I will supply a photo if required as I'm using the screen as a headboard.

Hollie W
Hollie WTraralgon5 posts

Terrible Quality and Service

I purchased an expensive dining set not even 12 months back. It is a particular parquetry table.

To my horror i have noticed that the joins are all coming apart due to the apparent 'glue' being faulty.

I have contacted the supplier and they haven't been helpful at all. They have advised that they will refund but not replace due to me living in Victoria. Yet they supplied to me in the first place.

Do not deal with this company as they are not true to their word. On the main page of the companies web page it states they supply "Australia Wide". However for me, they won't replace which does not make sense.

Tigress Furniture