Tigress Furniture Questions & Answers

Verifiedtigress.com.au
Rozy Chauhan Negi · Online store

Hi just placed an order for 3.5 seater couch from your website. It didn't tell anything about the time frame the product would deliver within. Could you please confirm the same. Thanks

Tigress Furniture   DM

Thank you for your order, Australian made lounges are approx 6 weeks. We will be in contact with you today to confirm details.

Rozy Chauhan Negi

Can you please not delay more than 6 weeks. I just canceled the previous order after a month coz they extended the delivery time from April to end of May :(

Todd Morgan · Tigress Furniture

What would be the cost of delivery to Shoal Bay NSW...2 hours north of Sydney?

Tigress Furniture   DM

$200 cash to driver, please call 1300 844 737 if we can be of any further assistance.

Todd Morgan

Thanks Rebecca, I am not looking to buy just at the moment. Just checking on delivery.

Tigress Furniture   DM

You're very welcome we go to Shoal Bay regularly $200 is capped so you can get as many items as you like for that price.

Liz Stansbury
Liz Stansbury · Tigress Furniture

Hi I placed an order 3pcs bar stool nooza 149 each on sale I live in Perth what about the delivery. I bought similar item 2years ago and I pick it up is it still the same now . I haven’t paid yet planning to ring your office later . I your office no is disconnected. How can I get in touch so I can place my order . My mob no is 0430859785

Cheers l

Liz

Get an answer from our members and Tigress Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question