Verifiedtigress.com.au

98% · 1844 · 2%

Teesh B.
Teesh B.
  Physical store

Good range and helpful customer service

This store has a good range of Hamptons style furniture. Sales assistant is very helpful. Furniture is of good quality. Bought a tv unit and hall table. Would definitely recommend the store.
Jo H
Jo H2 posts
  Physical store

Amazing furniture and great service

We visited the Castle Hill store 3 weeks before Christmas. The shop was well organised and very easy to navigate. The service we received was great and not pushy for a sale at all. We returned to the store to order a week later and were able to get delivery within 4 days. We absolutely love our new furniture and would highly recommend Tigress for excellent quality and service.
Thankyou!
Jess G
Jess GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service!

I found a product I liked online, but needed a few more photos to be sure of my purchase, which I enquired for via email. Brad promptly responded with all the information and images I asked for and followed up with a phone call to make sure I had everything I needed! Just good old fashioned communication & good service with a smile! Thanks so much, I’m going to love my new dining table
Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Customer service from the amazing Brad from Castle Hill Tigress

My recent purchase at castle hill was absolutely fantastic all thanks to the wonderful Brad and his professional manner.
His product knowledge and care to my sales needs and others in the store were flawless!!
Will be returning for future dealings!!
Thank you Brad.
Deb
Deb3 posts

Very Happy Couple

Beautiful table and great service by Tina at Terrey Hills, delivery reliable and on time . Many thanks Tigress
Debbie & Greg
Chermaine L.
Chermaine L.4 posts
  Verified Online store

Great price and quality!

I bought a tv unit and table from tigress from their “seconds” section. The furniture was of a high standard, didn’t look like a seconds product at all. The delivery timeframe was also super quick. I highly recommend them.
Chris H.
Chris H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great Quality, Priced Fairly, Very Comfortable

The couch is really great quality, well built, super comfy and not so commercial. it’s not over priced especially compared to other well known furniture stores offering less quality. One thing is the owner is lovely but maybe could be a little warmer.
LRU
LRUSydney, NSW3 posts
  Physical store

I love my new furniture! Close match to our dining furniture

I knew what I was looking for after spending time on the website. I was totally satisfied with the range. My furniture came assembled. Quality was good but a few screws were missing from the back of the buffet which I could easily rectify.
Daryl J.
Daryl J.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

great furniture to match our style

no problem with travelling there with easy access and navigate around the store .quality was good wish to buy more .
Richie L.
Richie L.Sydney, NSW

Very very comfy sofa!

I bought two sofas and a bench seat and the whole experience from talking to the sales team, to finding available stock, right through to delivery... was a smooth and efficient process.
And the product... Awesome. The AU made sofas are excellent quality and super comfy.
I'm very happy!
Susie W
Susie WSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Good quality furniture reasonably priced

Loved my experience from beginning to end. Tina's service and help at Terrey Hills was beyond anything I've experienced for a long time. Just love my Whitehaven pieces, well worth the wait.
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Service and lovely furniture

Tigress Furniture have been the easiest online company I have dealt with especially as it was during the lockdown. They were helpful in all aspects of service , availability of the furniture was great and delivery was arranged within a couple of days. Their delivery man was excellent. He texted date of delivery a couple of days in advance and then the evening before I received another text with time of arrival and he was right on time. When their was a problem with one piece of furniture, it was replaced within a couple of days with no fuss. Thank you Tigress for your help and excellent service. I am very happy with my new furniture and recommend Tigress highly.
SG and GG
SG and GG

We love our furniture

We had great customer service with prompt delivery. With the current conditions we couldn’t shop instore but the team were good to deal with.
Lyn C.
Lyn C.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Love Tigress Furniture

From the minute we walked in the store we felt at ease. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful with their advice, without being pushy. The furniture is a great quality and reasonably priced and there is a wide variety of styles. Our display cabinet was delivered a week later and arrived at the time promised. We are very happy and will certainly buy more from Tigress.
Maddie
Maddie
  Online store

Easy to navigate the store and the product I wanted. Fast delivery. Very helpful staff. Very satisfied highly recommend the company
Frosty5
Frosty5Illawarra, NSW8 posts
  Physical store

Keep going back, great quality & service

I purchased the outdoor dining set and TV unit. Viewed in Castle Hill store prior to purchase. Delivery to Bowral was as promised and fair price. Will definitely return for more items. Happy with quality and cost. Wish they had a store in Bowral.  Show reply

Oli2sweet
Oli2sweetSydney, NSW
  Physical store

Great products, punctual delivery and professional

They sell good quality furniture at reasonable prices

The delivery went well. Punctual and professional

The items pacgaeged will and assembled which was great only problem on the desks had screws below they should have warned me as it scratch my timber

Tess
Tess3 posts
  Physical store

Beautiful furniture at affordable prices and helpful staff!

Found the perfect bed, bedside tables and mattress first time. The staff were not pushy, were informed and helpful. The furniture was delivered on time by lovely guys and was easy to assemble. The only negative was the impact of the amount of packaging is n the environment. Luckily friends were moving house so nothing went to landfill.
Wiser Now
Wiser NowSydney Surrounds, NSW34 posts

Quality contemporary furniture

The style is Hamptons/ contemporary, and they have everything needed to furnish an entire house. Prices are quite reasonable for the quality. The staff have given me useful advice, as opposed to focusing on making a sale. I bought a lovely dining table and chairs from Terry Hills, and need more items for my house and will look at Tigress first.
Sheralee
Sheralee

Great service once again

I previously purchased the Jefferson Two Tone bedroom suite with the assistance of Milan, which I love. I’ve now added the Amelie chair to my bedroom which looks fab. Thank you again Milan and Catherine for the great service. I’ll will definitely be back! A very happy customer.
marie torkington
marie torkingtonSydney, NSW2 posts

Another great experience with Tigress

I have purchased many pieces through Tigress and have always been able to find exactly what I was looking for. Helpful staff, competitive prices and a great range to choose from. I will be back.
Diana Gonzalez
Diana GonzalezSydney Australia3 posts

Love it!!

We loved the store in Terrey Hills , so easy to navigate. Wonderful selection of furniture and decorative items .Milan was so helpful. The quality was good, we had to assemble it ourselves, not hard but time consuming.
We are so happy with the look and comfort.
Christie
ChristieSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Problem solved in one day

I had a issue with Bali outdoor coffee table, Lara from customer service called me to discuss the options within 24 hours. Great customer service and problem solved.highly recommended.
Jan Beale
Jan BealeAU2 posts
  Physical store

My home looks like a Tigress showroom and I love it!

I have purchased a dining table, chairs buffet and lounge suite from Tigress Terrey Hills. I had a long wait for the dining table as it was being imported and got caught up in Covid, but all is good in the end. I used the designer from the store to give me advice and it was invaluable. As a result I also purchased lamps and other decorative items which I am more than happy with. My home has been transformed!  Show reply
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Online store

Jefferson 4 Drawer Tallboy,

i love the look of the Tallboy on line and it is much better in real life,
so very happy with the service and the delivery guys were wonderful.
Maria Silva
Maria SilvaSydney, NSW2 posts

Beautiful furniture, excellent service

The people that work here are very customer focused and I highly recommend this store. The TV Unit and matching coffee table look amazing and I could not recommend Tigress enough! Show reply

Elise minkus
Elise minkusSydney, NSW

Great lounge great value

Lovely store with affordable quality furniture..lovely staff. Great range of products have purchased from them.before. will definitely be back to purchase more Show reply
Sara Thomson
Sara Thomson2 posts

Looks Good

Purchased outdoor furniture from this company.
Delivered on agreed date and time with all required items included.
Looks good and will hopefully survive the Australian climate.
Assembly not difficult and time consuming.
Patty
PattySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Perfect outdoor furniture for my home

Love the Tigress store. It was my first visit and I was surprised at the quality and affordability of the furniture. Friendly staff, great homewares as well. Definitely worth a visit. Show reply
Lydia L.
Lydia L.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Tigress Furniture   DM

Hi Lydia, can you please contact our Customer Service Manager (Matthew) on 1300 844 737 we have no record of Lydia Lozzie in our system and obviously want to get this sorted out for you ASAP. Thank you

Bev
Bev2 posts

Looks great!

We love our new lounge! It fits into our home so well and the colour looks great! Staff in the showroom were very helpful. Show reply
Kate
Kate

Seaforth furniture - Gorgeous!! Beautiful products & service

We purchased furniture from the Seaforth range including two tv units, hall table and side table. The furniture is beautiful and gives my home such a nice beachy feel. I am already receiving compliments and constantly asked where I got it from. Gorgeous quality! The service I received was lovely, staff always friendly and helpful. Pricing was amazing, half the price of what I was going to pay for lesser product elsewhere. Love love love it, thank you Tigress!
Bill
Bill4 posts

First class client service

Fantastic selection of products at excellent pricing. Customer service was first class throughout my entire interaction with Tigress. Big shout out to Milan at Terrey Hills who was most professional in all our interactions and exemplified first class client service at all times. Would strongly recommend Tigress for quality products at great prices plus excellent customer service
EMM
EMMSydney, NSW4 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Tigress Furniture   DM
DJC
DJC
  Physical store

Simply Beautiful Emily Hall Table!

I am in love with this hall table!
It is a very beautiful piece of furniture, with lined drawers and looks fabulous in our home.
All our family and friends are commenting on how nice this table is.
The customer service was excellent and the delivery was very fast.
I am a very happy customer. Show reply
reb
reb4 posts

Fantastic Customer Service & gorgeous products at reasonable prices

Fabulous customer service and gorgeous products at reasonable prices. Customer service was excellent by phone, in-store & online service. I am very happy with my purchases & it was such a great customer experience buying from Tigress Furniture, from my first phone call to Castle Hill store and right through to completion.

Thank you to all involved. Show reply

Jill B
Jill BRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Online store

Great choices when you have little choices!

I recently ordered two Haven velvet tub chairs in Indigo which were featured on the Tigress website. I live in a country town with very few furniture choices so finding exactly what I wanted online was wonderful. Fortunately my sister was able to go to the Castle Hill store and check them out and was impressed and gave me the thumbs up! They were custom made for me as I didn’t want the white piping as pictured on the chairs. They arrived earlier than expected ( how often does that happen with online orders these days!) and I am delighted with the look, the comfort and quality. They have completed my living room and the entire experience from order to delivery was seamless - thank you Tigress. Show reply
JLP
JLP2 posts
  Online store

Looks beautiful, excellent quality and fast shipping!

Online store support was very helpful. The TV unit is excellent quality, looks perfect and exactly as pictured online. Fast shipping from NSW to VIC. Packaging was fantastic and the unit arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely order from Tigress again. Show reply
Netty
Netty

Great Products and Customer Service

Products are beautiful and great quality! Delivery was quick. Customer service is fantastic! We went into the castle hill store a few times and they were always helpful and even remembered us and the products we were interested in at every visit. We will be returning for more products soon!
Annette R.
Annette R.
  Online store

Looks fantastic in the entry of our home

Love how it came already assembled. The design was exactly what we were looking for to enhance our renovation. Well made and perfect size. Thank you for your prompt service. Show reply