Verifiedtigress.com.au

98% · 1844 · 2%

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW3 posts

Exactly what I wanted

I loved walking around the store and seeing the furniture in a room setting. Gave me some ideas about how to achieve the look I wanted.
Not a long wait for delivery and the furniture was well packed. It looks great in my new place.
blue t.
blue t.

Beautiful tv unit

Love the store. Bought outdoor setting, pillows, picture frames, tv unit. All matching beautifully and great showroom. nice staff too. Delivery easy. All be bak to see all the new furnishing that come in
Ryan
Ryan

Perfect Hampton Furniture with great service

Furnished an entire waterside apartment with Tigress furniture. One word - QUALITY

The buying experience - Quality
The Product - Quality

Couldn't recommend highly enough

Best part - furniture was all made prior to delivery, making it hassle free

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Online store

Catherine at Terrey Hills gave OUTSTANDING service!

I found the item I wanted online (Montego dining table) and called the Terrey Hills store and dealt with Catherine. From the word go she was so eager to help, kind, knowledgeable and I could tell she'd be totally reliable!
She had to get back to me the next day with info, which she did as promised and she had sorted out my request and therefore it resulted in a sale! I couldn't be more pleased with how easy, quick, helpful & efficient her service was. Perfect customer service!!
Thank you Catherine!
Judith
Judith

A Perfect Purchase

Fabulous showroom in Terry Hills with excellent staff. The pieces I chose were not in stock but to my surprise they were delivered way before the expected date. I am thrilled.
The finish and quality of the furniture is excellent.
I will be happy to browse the store again when next I need something
Thank you for being so customer caring.
Highly recommended
Ean
Ean
  Physical store

Great service under difficult circumstances

We are very happy the table, thank you, great we were still able to get it sorted despite the lockdown. We really appreciate Cathryn’s personal response and fantastic service in difficult circumstances.
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Quality and excellence

Hidden gem with spacious showroom in Terrey Hills
Excellent staff helpful and understanding with elderly.
It was a pleasure to browse and see the wonderful displays
Resourceful technology with video if wanted.
Quality at affordable prices.
Highly recommended.
Helen
HelenNorthern Region, NSW

Furniture- Absolutely love the furniture

So in love with the new furniture, dining setting, sideboard & TV unit!
Shiv was great to deal with, being I live 7hrs away and could visit the store he provided lots of photos of the products and helped sort out delivery. Five Stars!!
Anita K.
Anita K.Sydney, NSW
  Physical store

Love our new dining table

Have been at the Castle Hill store a few times and the service is always great. We purchased the Jefferson dining table which arrived 4 days later and we are very happy with it. I would reckoned visiting the store as they have some lovely pieces.
IBSYD
IBSYDSydney, NSW4 posts
  Physical store

Great selection, styles and prices

We bought a number of items from the terrey hills store and we are delighted with them. Great service and speedy delivery, would highly recommend visiting the store they have some great pieces. Thank you Show reply
Alexandra
Alexandra
  Physical store

Outstanding service & fabulous product range

The whole experience with Tigress was outstanding. From the products themselves, to the value for money, customer service, delivery, installation.. the list goes on. Truely a pleasure dealing with Rebecca, Brett and their team. They are honest, fair, motivated to help and always concerned with having a happy customer. I look forward to dealing with them again in the future and strongly recommend them.
Mim
MimNew South Wales3 posts
  Physical store

So happy with my purchase!

Very happy with the quality of products. Staff were very helpful in store. Table was set up for us at home for a small fee, chairs just needed to be taken out of boxes.
Cara C.
Cara C.

Beautiful Hamptons Furniture at an affordable price

I purchased the Jefferson buffet instore and it was delivered a few days later fully assembled. It was of fantastic quality and design for a great price. Highly recommend Tigress
Ale Na K
Ale Na KSydney, NSW
  Physical store

Perfect, great quality as expected

Both Tigress Furniture stores are easy to get around.
Lots of beautiful items, homewares to choose from.
Best Hamptons style furniture in Sydney and unbeatable prices.
I would highly recommend Tigress Furniture to anyone.
Alison
Alison16 posts

Outstanding customer service!!!

The most beautiful hand woven chairs imported directly from the talented people that craft them were delivered to us yesterday. Obviously this takes time for delivery but I can't recommend Tigress enough for their level of customer service throughout the whole process.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.Sydney, NSW
  Physical store

I’m so in love with our new 180cm round dining table!!

No other store offers tables of this size, that I could find anywhere! I was specifically after a table that could seat 8-10 people. They stock tables seating 2-4 all the way up to 8-10.
Their prices are competitive. The staff are so friendly and helpful. And their products are divine!
Thank you so much! I’ll definitely be sending friends and family to your store in the future.

Luke W.
Luke W.Sydney, NSW116 posts

My table is Perfect I love it

Dear Tigress Team,

Thank you for everything. I saw the table of my dreams online. I visited your showroom and was very impressed by the quality and design of the set. It was just what I had been looking for. Your service was fast and efficient and nothing was too much trouble. More importantly delivery was on time and within 2 days. I will be back soon to furnish other rooms.

Mandy
Mandy

Happy customer!!!

I purchased some chairs and very happy with them. Good quality and also good value for money. Delivery was delayed due to Xmas holidays however they did offer to loan me some dinning table chairs to get me through the Xmas break until my items arrived. However lucky for me they arrived just before Xmas.

linney
linney

exactly what we wanted

love the open layout of the store. It was easy to find and park. The cane chair was a choice of two and the staff were helpful and patient in the decision making process.

Glen
Glen

Great showroom at Terrey Hills with loads of furniture

I have purchased a few items from Tigress in the past. It is always my first point of call when looking for more furniture. Showroom in Terrey Hills is fantastic & it's a pleasure to stroll around getting ideas. Staff very helpful.

Maria
Maria2 posts
  Physical store

Love my hamptons style lounge!

Tigress furniture has a large range of furniture. As soon as I walked in I knew I would find exactly what I was looking for. They also have beautiful homewares!

Kirsty C
Kirsty C
  Online store

Perfect outdoor setting for our deck

We were very impressed with the quality and styles of the Tigress outdoor furniture range and their prices, particularly after a long search for the right setting to suit our space. We were extra impressed with how quickly it was delivered in time for Christmas.

Tel2trader
Tel2traderSydney

Good quality and service

We purchased the Islander 10 seat teak table with matching wicker chairs & the Fiji lounge suite, the furniture is well made and solid. We had a deadline to receive the furniture, Cathryn and the team made it happen. Very happy.

Michael Milligan
Michael Milligan

Awesome Service

We bought our dining table for our farm from Tigress furniture and noticed that when it was delivered it had a chip and some of the surface was lifting. Sydney and the team were great when we called to tell them. They arranged to have a repairman come to our property which is 2 hours from Sydney who also brought a replacement table for us. That's what we call over and beyond so we'll be sure to go back!

Gitte
Gitte
  Physical store

Chairs looks great in dining room, very happy

Showroom easy to find. Well set up and lots to choose from.

Very happy with service and quality of products.

Happy customer
Happy customer

My Hero chair

I purchased the Neptune Floral chair from Tigress. It was love at first sight. I was looking for that one last piece of furniture for my coastal apartment and when it was placed in the room - everything came together and the chair is definitely my hero piece. Thank you Tigress for this piece of quality furniture, friendly service and an excellent price.

Jo Pearce
Jo Pearce

Great quality furniture

Loved visiting Tigress. The store is huge and a very good range of all indoor and outdoor furniture. We are very happy with our dining table and chairs, also the matching bar stools.

Pippa
PippaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

We looked at numerous stores for an outdoor setting and found exactly what we wanted at Tigress Castle Hill, plus the price was very affordable. They kept us up to date with the delivery details and delivered on time, as well as finding an extra armchair for us, which was delivered the next week. Very happy with the service and product.

Rebecca
Rebecca

This is perfect

So easy I saw it on the internet

It’s a great product

I was satisfied with the product

Yes it was easy tho find

Craig
CraigSydney

Happy Customer

We found the perfect outdoor setting for our outdoor entertaining area. The Terrey Hills store has a good range of products and the salesperson was very helpful . The delivery driver and assistant handled our awkward driveway effortlessly. Thank you Tigress

Jono
JonoSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Fantastic buffet and excellent customer service

The quality of the Salisbury buffet is excellent it and was exactly what we have been looking for. The customer service was also great and made the purchase quick and easy.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW4 posts
  Physical store

Amazing quality and style for good price

Store has a great range of items (hamptons / beach / traditional style) and great quality for reasonable prices! Highly recommended

Kylie
KylieMelbourne

Love our new Hall Table

We love our new hall table from Tigress furniture. It’s the perfect fit for the space. The price was also fantastic. The only reason I didn’t rate this higher is because of the long delay in shipping. However customer service were always very helpful.

Kimi
KimiSydney, NSW18 posts
  Physical store

Amazing customer service and amazing furniture

Probably one of the best retailer experiences I’ve had! Great prices and quality furniture! Fabulous customer service and I was kept advised of delivery times. Great team at Tigress Belrose!

Liz Galt
Liz Galt

Love my new furniture

Was very impressed with the wide range of furniture in the shop and the quality was great too. Helpful and friendly staff. Will definitely be back.

KLL
KLLSydney, NSW5 posts

Outdoor furniture

I recently purchased a Bali 10 outdoor Teak table with Capri chairs. I would like to thank Tigeress for your great service. From my initial visit where David was very helpful, his knowledge about the furniture was extremely good, to the prompt delivery, which was on time. The table was easy to put together.

Eroa
EroaSydney2 posts

Great quality products

The Terry Hills store is great with lots of floor stock to choose from. The ordering process was fast and efficient and we received our new furniture within 5 business days. The furniture is great quality and we will definitely shop there again.

Cam
Cam
  Physical store

Love my new dining table and daybed

Good quality, reasonable prices and helpful staff. Arranged delivery same week. Have been back to pick up accessories- good selection.

Sandra M
Sandra M

Love love

Tigress was a pleasure to visit, it also had a great range of products to view and the staff was very helpful. Delivery was prompt.

The goods were easy to assemble.

I’m so pleased with my purchase thank you tigress

Prue
Prue
  Physical store

Great service frombegining to end , love my furniture delivery was excellent on time and professiona

Completely satisfied with my product love it,

Love the store and website so easy to view and use. Would highly recommend shopping here..