Verifiedtigress.com.au

98% · 1844 · 2%

Pinar
Pinar
  Physical store

Great products. Highly recommend!

Purchased dining set and matching TV unit. Staff were very helpful with finding the matching chairs for the table. Needed items to be delivered asap and staff were quick to arrange delivery within 1 week. I'm very pleased with the quality of the furniture and would happily purchase future items from the store. They have a wide range of furniture to suit all tastes and decor.

Nic
NicSydney
  Physical store

The Jefferson range furniture is perfect!

The table, chairs and TV unit really transform the room. We are really pleased with the quality and look. The table was easily assembled. The staff were friendly and efficient.

David
DavidLane Cove
  Verified Physical store

Best Furniture

Bought 2 pieces of furniture great quality at a great price and great service

10/10 for quality

Already assembled

Very happy with our purchase and the quality

Professional delivery

David from Lane Cove

Margaret T
Margaret TSydney2 posts

Purchase

Extremely happy with Tigress. Lovely to find somewhere that had a range of furniture out of the "norm". Sales people very helpful

Cortney M
Cortney M

Fantastic

Fantastic, easy service via the online store. Products are amazing and no assembly required. The lounges are perfect and I am so thankful I found Tigress Furniture

Hope
Hope

Five star service

The service was excellent. Great variety in both stock and price points. Affordable and current stock. Prompt service and delivery. We’ll be back.

Courtney G
Courtney G

Quality product and service

The entire experience was easy and Tigress staff were very accommodating of our location and getting our furniture to us quickly. Everything was prompt and professional, it’s reassuring to know that customer service and correct communication is still out there.

Will definitely be shopping with Tigress again. Just love my outdoor chairs!

Damian
Damian2 posts
  Physical store

Great service and fantastic range of products

Really good showroom and sales staff. Good follow up. Product met expectations. Good phone manner and generally prompt in all dealings.

Bonnie
Bonnie

Love this shop!!!

I looked and looked for the right table & finally found it at Tigress. I popped in to look and the options available were great. Better than any other store I’ve been in in a while. The lovely lady Sydney who works there has a very good eye for interior design so she is very helpful to bounce ideas off. Truly worth a visit. The quality is fabulous.

Lavinia
Lavinia
  Online store

Exactly what I was looking for

My husband and I came across the Tigress website and we were so happy we finally found the style of furniture we've been looking for and couldn't find in the shops. I called to place an order. Sydney was very helpful and lovely, great customer service! We received our console table just last week, it was exactly what we were looking for! Thank you!!!

Lorraine
Lorraine2 posts

Dreams come true

I was looking for a TV unit that was similar to the one I couldn't afford elsewhere months prior while on the Tigress website and low and behold there it was for half the price! My lucky day. I ordered it from Terrey Hills over the phone and was able to inspect the item first in-store before finalising purchase. I'm very happy with the furniture and later I went and ordered the matching lamp table at yet another affordable price. The staff at Terrey HIlls were just as helpful, understanding and as efficient the second time round. Lovely showroom.

Gazza
Gazza

Great outdoor setting

Great visually and comfortwise outdoor setting. Very happy and would recommend it to anyone wanting high quality at a reasonable price.

D and G T
D and G T
  Physical store

Quality product, good price excellent service

Bought in Terrey Hills store after eventually making the effort to call in for a look, Catherine delightful to deal with. Found the product we were looking for and it was delivered next day! Would recommend Tigress to others for a pleasant sales experience and great range of products.

Jus
Jus
  Online store

I love it! Piece was even better in real life

I ordered a carved wooden screen from Tigress Furniture. Initially I was a little unsure about ordering online without seeing the item in person, but I had nothing to worry about. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's even better in real life. Also, delivery was very quick and item was in perfect condition. Would definitely order through company again.

A happy customer
A happy customer

Quality furniture

I purchased the item online. A very happy purchase. A high quality piece of furniture and high quality customer service. I will recommend the shop to others. Thank you.

Sean
SeanSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Online store

Great product, great price and great service

I purchased my new "Shaker" Light Pecan Hardwood Timber 2 Drawer and 1 Niche Entertainment TV Unit online and the goods were delivered as described within the week. Looks great and very happy with the price and delivery service. Thanks.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Tigress Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

John  north avalon
John north avalonAvalon
  Online store

Great service and selection of products

Great selection, good service, products readily available, well packaged, prompt helpful deliveries with good time guidelines. Fist time shopper but will be back.

Sand
Sand

Very happy good quality

I bought a tv entertainment unit online, it was better than expected great quality, very happy with purchase, will choose again!

M L
M L3 posts

Very Happy

I bought 3 items at the Terry Hills Store, and the service could not have been better! Delivery was prompt, communication was excellent, I wish more companies were this reliable and easy to deal with, made shopping for furniture a real pleasure. Thank you

Kathleen
Kathleen
Neena
NeenaSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect - absolutely love it

As we made our purchase online, it was completely hassle free, the delivery guys were punctual and very helpful. All in all our experience was excellent. Thanks Tigress -

Felicity
Felicity
  Physical store

Great selection of furniture in various styles to match your home!

Although a little pricey, the tv unit we bought is great quality and looks fantastic in our living room! Very happy with the range at the Terry Hills Tigress store and also the home delivery service!

Scott
Scott

Great service and product

Very helpful staff when deciding on which table and chair combination we wanted. We were able to mix and match and the very patient staff were happy to oblige.

Sue L
Sue LSydney4 posts

Great Outdoor Table

Purchased on line, exactly what I wanted. Love it. Perfect size for my balcony. Could only buy elsewhere as a package with chairs I didn't like. This was a great price and I was able to get the chairs I wanted elsewhere.

Sophie
Sophie

Very satisfied customer

I purchased a wooden, ornate screen and it is beautiful. Delivery was fast and the product exactlynas described. The only thing I would say is that the paint did smell a little while so I put it outside in the sun for a day and it is now so much better. Would definitely recommend this company. I will supply a photo if required as I'm using the screen as a headboard.

Jane
Jane

Excellent experience

Helpful showroom assistance. Simple ordering process. Very prompt return of phone query with accurate information. Delivered on schedule and in perfect condition (well protected). Very satisfied customer.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Tigress Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Denise
DeniseAU4 posts
  Verified Physical store
Hollie W
Hollie WTraralgon5 posts

Terrible Quality and Service

I purchased an expensive dining set not even 12 months back. It is a particular parquetry table.

To my horror i have noticed that the joins are all coming apart due to the apparent 'glue' being faulty.

I have contacted the supplier and they haven't been helpful at all. They have advised that they will refund but not replace due to me living in Victoria. Yet they supplied to me in the first place.

Do not deal with this company as they are not true to their word. On the main page of the companies web page it states they supply "Australia Wide". However for me, they won't replace which does not make sense.

Tigress Furniture   DM