TikkTokk Boss Playpen

TikkTokk Boss Playpen

TBP01c, TBP01CX2, TBP01n, TBP01w, TBP11c and 2 more

See the Best Playpens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ash

AshAdelaide

Unsafe

The wood has chipped in several spots on this playpen, my son isn't even big enough to be grabbing at it so it's not from rough play. Not impressed with the quality, the only good thing about it is the size and shape. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

DeAnna

DeAnna

Terrible Very Unsafe

The wood has cracked and chipped off in places. As soon as I opened up the playpen it stunk, the slats which they use smell like formaldehyde, which is commonly used in china made wood laminates. I would recommend anyone with similar experience to report to the ACCC and hopefully it is recalled before a baby chokes on the wood splinters.

Poorly made and unsafe!

I have been using the playpen for the past month for my son. As you would expect from a one year old, he has started putting teeth marks in it. Sharp pieces of wood are breaking off and going into his mouth along with the paint. He has also cut his fingers on the areas that the wood has broken off from. The corner connectors are also very sharp. I've now had to buy a second playpen that is made of plastic, so far it has been great.

RG

RG

Does the job but be aware

Danthesouthsfan
Danthesouthsfan

Terrible wood work and arrived with missing parts has feel of being cheap and nasty